The Ingham Family #287 Chris Ingham teeny tiny dinky dot man, massive d-head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle get thee down to Bravissimo asap.
we know who she’s appealing to in the baby socks and shoes 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Surely he could be taken to court for something like this?
Or would the buyer not have a leg to stand on as it would have been sold as seen?
I think he (chris) would have had to have put"sold as seen" in the advert.Pretty sure the buyer could ,and should (and be entitled to) return it if not.🤞

Reactions: 14
I think he (chris) would have had to have put"sold as seen" in the advert.Pretty sure the buyer could ,and should (and be entitled to) return it if not.🤞
I hope this chapter in The Ingham Story is a good one, they never fail to duck up entertain. There is no way the buyer will accept all of the faults and go on their way. I've never known a pair manage to piss off so many people through their arrogance and ignorance 🍿

Deluded DeLonge really is the clown show and that is why we watch, Sarah. You couldn't write a better script 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The only thing I’d say about the dpd van of doom is that if the person buying it does actually know what they are doing (unlike dough boy) they could probably rip out his bodge jobs and sort out the oil problem themselves. Probably paid him a knocked down price, doubt chris has the balls to justify price he wanted. Also reckon it got PG9’d on way home which would account for it needing an earlier mot

Reactions: 17
Isabelle doesn’t even need to be properly measured you can do it yourself. My parents would do the same thing insist on me wearing the wrong size bra - much much smaller. I ended up in a lot of pain and multiple breast lumps that required removal. When I went to uni it was one of the first things I did, I can’t wear underwires and the only ones I can wear are only from M&S (unfortunate when you live in middle of nowhere!)

I watched some of her vlog. It’s awful. I feel so sad at her lost opportunities.
---
Pretty sure he said that on the vlog where he advertised it and in the description. Can’t find it now will look later.

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop spouting tit such as “all bump sizes are normal” this actually isn’t correct

• Heart
Thanks for getting back to me - any idea of what date you actually noticed it gone?

Please be careful and not out yourself on here.
It wasn't there on 6th may ( kings coronation day ) as I did have a look to see if creepy had decorated with bunting lol,however it was there the day before im sure

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having looked into it, even declaring sold as seen isn’t binding.
He’s committed a criminal offence by selling an unroadworthy vehicle (from the aa website, even if the previous mot was fine, that doesn’t mean that it bypasses the vehicles state when sold) so he doesn’t have a leg to stand on.
Just hope that the buyer doesn’t back down and goes in hard on him as he rightly deserves

Reactions: 29
Mila has also had to share the scooter suitcase she was gifted which has now been given to Isla, who doesn’t need it at her age at all. So when Mila gets it the wheels will be dirty and worn down, the case will no doubt be scuffed. But that’s ok because Mila has to learn to share 😡
Exactly, it was gifted to Mila, but given to Isla because lazy couldn't be arsed to go and find something decent to given Isla for her birthday. Mila was robbed, and Isla is made a fool of. Tell us your two least favourite children with out telling us.

When Issy was on about her 18th, surely just like Isla she's had her main gift, a new Mac book or will that be forgotten when it gets to Esme's birthday nevermind Issy's.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Creepy should have shown all the crap he eats and drinks in a day, but at least we know Mr Chips with Everything will be sorted at that buffet.

Reactions: 14
I'm hoping the health visitor picks up on Mila's height. That's very concerning if she's that small.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly, it was gifted to Mila, but given to Isla because lazy couldn't be arsed to go and find something decent to given Isla for her birthday. Mila was robbed, and Isla is made a fool of. Tell us your two least favourite children with out telling us.

When Issy was on about her 18th, surely just like Isla she's had her main gift, a new Mac book or will that be forgotten when it gets to Esme's birthday nevermind Issy's.
Izzy didn’t even get balloons and cake for her 16th it was awful to see

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Another reel on insta from Creepy from the holiday...

1. 3rd bikini top that does not fit Isabelle. Where the hell did she buy them from and why didn't Lazy tell her they didn't fit.

2. Isla... I don't want to say it... Everyone else has previously...

3. More lingering shots of Isabelle in her bikini.

4. Lazy, a pregnant woman, sat in the beaming sun whilst Mila naps on her. Why the hell would you not sit in the shade?

• Sad

1. 3rd bikini top that does not fit Isabelle. Where the hell did she buy them from and why didn't Lazy tell her they didn't fit.

2. Isla... I don't want to say it... Everyone else has previously...

3. More lingering shots of Isabelle in her bikini.

4. Lazy, a pregnant woman, sat in the beaming sun whilst Mila naps on her. Why the hell would you not sit in the shade?
Those lingering shots are really creepy. Dads are supposed to be protective of their daughters, he does the exact opposite. Zero paternal instinct.

• Sick
Reactions: 27

It’s a form of control. Years ago Isabelle had to ask on vlog to even have a bra.
They’re from SHEIN.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Isabelle will have saggy boobs in a few years if she keeps wearing Shein bras and bikinis. No bra or bikini top should rise up your back like that. And no matter what size she gets, even if technically the right one, if the bra doesn’t give the right support, she will end up with crappy tits. Simple as. Shouldn’t go cheap on shoes and bras. Especially if you can afford it.
---
...From Facebook! 😕😕
Mila has to be boiling under that blanket in the sun.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.