The Ingham Family #287 Chris Ingham teeny tiny dinky dot man, massive d-head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the votes
1684619418454.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are on holiday. It's speculated to be Turkey and they likely flew with Jet2 yesterday.
- Prinny was finally taken to the groomers but her claws couldn't be clipped properly because of neglect. She was also left in the car alone for hours whilst the Inghams went to The Deep.
- Mila is still being forced to hug/kiss Jace. Meanwhile no one is doing anything about Jace's regressing speech.
- Chris has tickets to see Blink 182. A bird shat on him. He is still lying about his height.
- Isabelle is still trying to convince Sarah to let her have a piercing and considering her options for the future. Sarah is planning her 18th birthday. Meanwhile Isabelle has been helping ifam member Jane by explaining how to do square routes.
- Chris had a hospital appointment with no specification at to why. If it had been one of when children we'd have had every last detail.
- The Inghams don't have to pay their mortgage when they're on holiday.

Hi Steve 👋

1684618784430.png
1684619369950.png
1684619077570.png
1684620284751.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thank you for the votes
View attachment 2185141

TLDR
- The Inghams are on holiday. It's speculated to be Turkey and they likely flew with Jet2 yesterday.
- Prinny was finally taken to the groomers but her claws couldn't be clipped properly because of neglect. She was also left in the car alone for hours whilst the Inghams went to The Deep.
- Mila is still being forced to hug/kiss Jace. Meanwhile no one is doing anything about Jace's regressing speech.
- Chris has tickets to see Blink 182. A bird shat on him. He is still lying about his height.
- Isabelle is still trying to convince Sarah to let her have a piercing and considering her options for the future. Sarah is planning her 18th birthday. Meanwhile Isabelle has been helping ifam member Jane by explaining how to do square routes.
- Chris had a hospital appointment with no specification at to why. If it had been one of when children we'd have had every last detail.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 2185115View attachment 2185137View attachment 2185126View attachment 2185163
That poor dog with those nails! They really don’t care about prinny!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I just put this in here also for those who wonder what the family thinks about Prinnys nails
1684621581881.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Dear Lord, I've never seen a dogs nails in such bad condition in my 46 years of having dogs (including some very neglected rescues) Honestly at first glance I couldn't figure out what I was looking at 😢 I thought one of the kids had stuck something to her feet. If I'd been their groomer I wouldn't have touched them, they should have been made to take her to a vet. But it's ok because they're usually covered in fur so we can't see how bad they are 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I just put this in here also for those who wonder what the family thinks about Prinnys nails
View attachment 2185199
My god. What a crap excuse. My dogs also had long quicks. Know how they got them? NEGLECT. When I got them, they were about five years old, and had likely never had their nails clipped. I have had them for six years now, and it took years of DAILY walks, constant filing and clipping, and the quicks have receded to a much healthier and comfortable size. These are NOT natural. She has claws like that because they have severely neglected her. Anyone have any older pictures of the dog? I guarantee her nails didn't look like that when they gave a tit about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
He claimed in screenshots on the last thread that they take Prinny for walks twice every day without exception .. and ... she is never running around the entire property all day.

The bad grammar is not mine, just what the 🤡 has replied. Obviously they can’t take her out every day because they are barely there. As for the second claim, anyone able to interpret? Because it makes zero sense to me.

Vlog View Watch, 12:19am UK time 17,416
Come on gnome boy get ya credit card out!!

Reactions: 26
Walked morning and evening without fail? Do me a favour. What about when you leave her for months to ride in your tin can? What about when you leave her in the car all day so you can go to an aquarium? What about when you wake up at midday? That poor dog is NEVER walked. Her running around your property doesn’t count as a walk creeps, no matter how much lazy tells you it does.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I’ve just watched another family vlog with five girls and the difference between them and the Ingham’s is marked. I don’t agree with prostituting your kids online to pay your bills, but at least the kids in that family have friends, education, opportunities, enrichment, independence and enjoyment. The Ingham’s have nothing in comparison. Manchild, Chris Delonge/Ingham, you are scum. 🤬

Reactions: 24
Vlog view watch, 1am UK time 19,227 (almost +2,000 in just over 40 minutes)

You’re gonna need to buy more than that!! Waaaay more.

Reactions: 17
I went to school with a few girls whose parents would control everything, never let them out, no friends, still walked them to school in Year 11, one even had her parents pick her GCSE and A-Level subjects for her without her having a say. Now we’re older, all of them coincidentally have little or nothing to do with their parents anymore, and actually were complete nightmares once they got freedom as late teens/adults. This is exactly how I think the girls, especially Isabelle, will feel in a few years time when they look back and realise what absolute control freaks they have for parents. They’ve ruined those kids’ lives 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly cannot believe what I’ve just watched the eating manner of those children are disgusting!! Why are you allowing a 11yr old to play with her food and eat with her fingers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️what’s even worse the 🤡 videoed the appalling eating manners!! Those poor children look so scruffy ☹ jaces hair is an absolute mess why won’t you get it cut ? It’s gone past the cute stage.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the votes
View attachment 2185141

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 2185115View attachment 2185137View attachment 2185126View attachment 2185163
Great title thegreencow! With regards to the bottom left pic, did anyone notice in the vlog how she checked to see if Creepy was recording and then quickly moved to the other room as fast as possible hoping that no one would notice her. Hardly! I thought she was all about being body proud and did she not say the other night she is a size 16? My foot is she a 16. As for the picture on the bottom right in her little black dress showing her bump, I thought she had a few blows to her head. I mean she looks 37 going on 57 or how old is she really? Let's face it, they lie all the time so they could also be lying about their age too. Would be keen to know where they have gone on their last minute deal holiday. Hope we can figure it out guys, we always have. Any tattlers in Turkey on holiday at the moment, keep a beady eye out for these chavs!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve had my dog for 12 years. He’s a Labrador/hole cross and I’ve never had to trim his nails. That pair of arseholes don’t give a shite about that poor wee dug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Unfortunately you only realise what you’ve missed out in when you’re out of the situation. It increasingly looks like the Ingham kids never will be.

Vlog view watch, 2:27am, UK time 21,662 (+almost 2,000 since 1am) 🤔

Not even 2% of your followers have watched... and, that’s including haterz AND bought views.

Good job. Excellent 👏 🤡

Reactions: 19
My god. What a crap excuse. My dogs also had long quicks. Know how they got them? NEGLECT. When I got them, they were about five years old, and had likely never had their nails clipped. I have had them for six years now, and it took years of DAILY walks, constant filing and clipping, and the quicks have receded to a much healthier and comfortable size. These are NOT natural. She has claws like that because they have severely neglected her. Anyone have any older pictures of the dog? I guarantee her nails didn't look like that when they gave a tit about her.
“She has long nail beds” so embarrassing they actually think this isn’t their fault. The groomer likely shamed them by telling Chris that her quicks had grown so long they can’t cut her nails down anymore and it’s totally gone over his head and he thinks it’s natural for them to be like that. Genuinely awful to see her like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.