The Ingham Family #287 Chris Ingham teeny tiny dinky dot man, massive d-head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a quick calorie count of the food that she showed (bet there was more)
Anyway recommended calorie intake for 2nd trimester of pregnancy is 2200 cal per day.
Breakfast
2fried eggs on toast 542cal
Orange juice 118 cal
Lunch
Lahmacun 438 cal
Coke 105 cal
Waffle, chocolate sauce, ice cream 374 cal
Snacks
Blue honeydew mock tail 120 cal
Large iced latte 260 cal
Cikolatali small chocolate bar 40g 217 cal
Dinner
Chicken breast 165 cal
Fried rice 163 cal
Carrots and tomatoes 50 cal
Dessert
Strawberry and cream 204cal
Plus extra tablespoon of whipped cream 52cal
Total of 2808 calories that were shown that day
---
If Chris and Sarah are wondering why they can’t fit into size 14 or in chris’ case his black skinny jeans
An increase of at least 500 to 1000 calories each day will promote a one to two pound weight gain per week. It takes an extra 3500 calories to gain one pound of body weight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but that vlog should have been called “watch what Sarah CAN’T eat in a day” because all she literally did was eat!!! How much fat and sugar did she consume. And the reason she “doesn’t eat breakfast” is because the time she gets up is considered lunchtime. She does eat when she gets up though as we’ve seen her have Nutella on toast or crumpets etc. It reminded me on earlier vlogs when Sarah would state that she hadn’t eaten all day but yet was still overweight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget the breathlessness too
Right?! That is quite concerning. I don't like this woman one little bit, but I do genuinely worry about her and the fetus.
---
Anyway recommended calorie intake for 2nd trimester of pregnancy is 2200 cal per day.
Breakfast
Orange juice 118 cal
Lunch
Lahmacun 438 cal
Coke 105 cal
Snacks
Large iced latte 260 cal
Dinner
Chicken breast 165 cal
Fried rice 163 cal
Dessert
---
If Chris and Sarah are wondering why they can’t fit into size 14 or in chris’ case his black skinny jeans
An increase of at least 500 to 1000 calories each day will promote a one to two pound weight gain per week. It takes an extra 3500 calories to gain one pound of body weight.
At this point in her pregnancy she needs about an extra 200 calories per day, and her ideal intake before that would be around the 2000 mark. I know her daily diet is pretty horrendous, and she definitely started this pregnancy very overweight, so it doesn't surprise me, but Jesus woman, you're an "influencer". How many naive people look at this and think, ok, that's the way to do it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Planning have approved his poor excuse for the staircase - let’s see how long that takes to put up.
Plywood? It’ll come down with a heavy gust of wind. Absolute pillock.
---
The comments on Facebook 😂
“Very little to no pen to paper work” and got into uni. duck off, if you can’t write a bleeping cohesive sentence, you’re not going to uni. She has no idea that there is a balance. They have shown no balance, no home educating. According to them, the kids are either in their rooms “independent learning” or doing online tuition. If they, as parents, were involved in home schooling, there wouldn’t be space in the day for much else with kids ranging from four to seventeen. There are no groups, mixing with peers or enrichment. If she had any idea what home ed is she would know all these things are vital to a successful home ed experience. I know people who do distance ed and home ed that is child lead. With both, they engage their kids in many activities throughout the week and mix with other people educating their kids in similar ways. The one common denominator is that the children are being educated.

Is that Mila? She should be losing that baby fat around her wrists, surely? It doesn’t look healthy. I had a chubby baby and as soon as she was moving, it disappeared. The kids diets are so appalling. Their health is going to cause so many issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do the Inghams act like they invented the typical Brit all inclusive holiday? You’re on the kind of holiday that’s most popular with British tourists over there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Breakfast
Orange juice 118 cal
Lunch
Lahmacun 438 cal
Coke 105 cal
Snacks
Large iced latte 260 cal
Dinner
Chicken breast 165 cal
Fried rice 163 cal
Dessert
---
Over 4.000 surplus calories a week if she does that regularly no wonder she’s piling it on she would be gaining 1-2 pounds a week that’s a lot and I think that was a healthier day too and not an honest reflection of her day because she said she was stuffed after the flatbread pizza type thingy so she ate at least three because Isla had a few of them so no way lazy ate one.

Reactions: 12
Why do the Inghams act like they invented the typical Brit all inclusive holiday? You’re on the kind of holiday that’s most popular with British tourists over there.
Because they don't see themselves as typical Brits, so they think that they're something special and that they're doing something special.

I find it very irritating, the way that they always present themselves as reinventing the wheel...Sarah especially. It's farcical!

• Heart
Like most of us, I couldn’t give a flying duck what she shoves in that massive gob of hers. What I do find absolutely abhorrent is the gluttony and wastage.
Yeah I know, people do tend to pile high at buffets, but that was sickening.

Also - the amount of food that hotel had out vs. the amount of guests - how much do they waste each day and how can the afford to do so? Maybe some food gets donated, but not eggs & other cooked foods. It’s criminal, especially during these times of rising food prices and global food insecurity.

Closer to home, many of their ‘fans’ appear to be on the lower income/benefits demographic. This showing just how much they can eat is wrong on every level. The greed of those two - the entitlement. To the point of taking their own cups so that they can have even more.

No way do I believe for a moment that at least Creepy is passing by the ‘all inclusive alcohol’. Wouldn’t surprise me if the large lazy one is indulging too since she’s taken no other care of her unborn child.

I noticed when she opened one refrigerator, it had something ‘I don’t know what that is’ with cold drinks. It was Aryan - a deliciously refreshing yogurt drink but not with sugar - it’s with salt. If you’ve never had it, it might seem strange at first, but it’s so good and popular through many Eastern European and Asian countries. But no - they go for ‘Turkish pizza’ & ‘Walls’ ice cream.
They are the most grotesque, entitled, uncultured, ignorant, ugly (inside and out) representation of a tourist.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Like most of us, I couldn’t give a flying duck what she shoves in that massive gob of hers. What I do find absolutely abhorrent is the gluttony and wastage.
Yeah I know, people do tend to pile high at buffets, but that was sickening.

Also - the amount of food that hotel had out vs. the amount of guests - how much do they waste each day and how can the afford to do so? Maybe some food gets donated, but not eggs & other cooked foods. It’s criminal, especially during these times of rising food prices and global food insecurity.

Closer to home, many of their ‘fans’ appear to be on the lower income/benefits demographic. This showing just how much they can eat is wrong on every level. The greed of those two - the entitlement. To the point of taking their own cups so that they can have even more.

No way do I believe for a moment that at least Creepy is passing by the ‘all inclusive alcohol’. Wouldn’t surprise me if the large lazy one is indulging too since she’s taken no other care of her unborn child.

I noticed when she opened one refrigerator, it had something ‘I don’t know what that is’ with cold drinks. It was Aryan - a deliciously refreshing yogurt drink but not with sugar - it’s with salt. If you’ve never had it, it might seem strange at first, but it’s so good and popular through many Eastern European and Asian countries. But no - they go for ‘Turkish pizza’ & ‘Walls’ ice cream.
They are the most grotesque, entitled, uncultured, ignorant, ugly (inside and out) representation of a tourist.
Premier Inn breakfast looks better than what was on show at the all inclusive
Absolutely no need to have all that food on display .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Jace doesn't have to share, but Mila does. I mean who opened Mila's presents at Christmas? Oh yeah that would be Jace. Who's to say that one of those presents wouldn't have become 'special' to Mila, but Jace had his grubby mitts on it first.

As someone said lazy try parenting your child, if they're arguing over something neither of them should have, you take it off both of them and throw it in the bin, problem solved. But no Jace isn't supposed to have it, but you let him carry on eating it, knowing it would upset Mila. That's just cruel ( edited as I spelt cruel wrong)
Mila has also had to share the scooter suitcase she was gifted which has now been given to Isla, who doesn’t need it at her age at all. So when Mila gets it the wheels will be dirty and worn down, the case will no doubt be scuffed. But that’s ok because Mila has to learn to share 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My god things must be dire.
If that’s the only content they can scrape together while on holiday, things are really bad.
It just shows they can’t be bothered to try anymore.
I think people would have respected them more if they’d have just said they weren’t vlogging the holiday and was taking a break, rather than push the vlogs they are doing out.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else still eagerly awaiting to hear Mila speak in these full sentences Sarah keeps claiming she does? To me she sounds no more average then another toddler her age!
I think Mila, like Jace used to be, is probably quite an advanced talker for her age. Nothing exceptional, but ahead of the average toddler her age. Isla is also pretty intelligent and did well at school. Of course Sarah enjoys revelling in this when the kids are doing well, but unfortunately inevitably it all goes horribly wrong when the children start to depend on her 'home schooling' to build upon this. Isla has gone from being a clever girl in the top groups of her class to regressing so badly that it's difficult to understand what she's saying at times and she certainly isn't learning what other kids her age are learning. Jace is also unintelligible and behind on letter and number recognition. Mila will be fine until she gets past learning colours and the Ingham 'approach' to learning starts to fail.

Unfortunately I think the early promise shown by the youngest children highlights Sarah and Chris' failings because the lack of progress and regression is even more obvious.

• Sad
Because they don't see themselves as typical Brits, so they think that they're something special and that they're doing something special.

I find it very irritating, the way that they always present themselves as reinventing the wheel...Sarah especially. It's farcical!
Or they claim to have invented some celebration, like Boxing Day, but get it completely wrong. You can Google everything nowadays, that’s all they have to do, so there’s really no excuse for not knowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments on Facebook 😂
I've said this before. Every group has that one person that you roll your eyes at. In terms of the home ed community, Lazy is our very own village idiot. I can't believe some of the things that she comes up with.
---
Plywood? It’ll come down with a heavy gust of wind. Absolute pillock.
---

“Very little to no pen to paper work” and got into uni. duck off, if you can’t write a bleeping cohesive sentence, you’re not going to uni. She has no idea that there is a balance. They have shown no balance, no home educating. According to them, the kids are either in their rooms “independent learning” or doing online tuition. If they, as parents, were involved in home schooling, there wouldn’t be space in the day for much else with kids ranging from four to seventeen. There are no groups, mixing with peers or enrichment. If she had any idea what home ed is she would know all these things are vital to a successful home ed experience. I know people who do distance ed and home ed that is child lead. With both, they engage their kids in many activities throughout the week and mix with other people educating their kids in similar ways. The one common denominator is that the children are being educated.

Is that Mila? She should be losing that baby fat around her wrists, surely? It doesn’t look healthy. I had a chubby baby and as soon as she was moving, it disappeared. The kids diets are so appalling. Their health is going to cause so many issues.
I feel like she deliberately sabotages her children's health, whether it is a lack of education or something else, I don't know. She doesn't care about her own health therefore the chuldrun can suffer too.
I'm not exagerating if I say that the amount of snacks they have in a week is equivalent to what we, a family of 3, have in more than a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mila has also had to share the scooter suitcase she was gifted which has now been given to Isla, who doesn’t need it at her age at all. So when Mila gets it the wheels will be dirty and worn down, the case will no doubt be scuffed. But that’s ok because Mila has to learn to share 😡
Did anyone notice what was said regarding that Isla was taking to her mother in the airport video and said something along the lines of the scooter touching the floor I was watching with my nephew he said the weight she’s too big ( out of the mouths of babes and all that 🫣) but I thought the same thing I feel bad thinking that but it’s true tho I’ll have to back and look at that clip again 😂

4.28 it is on the travel day one

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice what was said regarding that Isla was taking to her mother in the airport video and said something along the lines of the scooter touching the floor I was watching with my nephew he said the weight she’s too big ( out of the mouths of babes and all that 🫣) but I thought the same thing I feel bad thinking that but it’s true tho I’ll have to back and look at that clip again 😂
The clip was cut off at that point abruptly.
4.28 it is on the travel day one
The scooter wheels are the equivalent of the death trap van’s wheel arches!

Reactions: 13
What is that woman watching - I’m glad no one else agrees with her 😡 Chris and Sarah’s behaviours around Mila do seem get picked up by a few to spout this crap.
---
This comment had me laughing 😂 Us ‘weirdos’ have a right to be concerned because they sure as hell aren’t about their own kids or the safety of other young females in the presence of Chris.
Especially when you see the most recent issue of the literal death trap that they’ve been driving their kids around in.
He should not be allowed to film around the poolside where girls are dressed in their swimwear! It doesn’t bear thinking about all the unseen footage he has access to because someone like that will NEVER change his ways 🤢

All Chris had to do was hold his hands up to what he did and bow out of featuring on the YT channel but they still think they can get away with anything they like and these reminders are there to show them that none of this will ever go away.
I`m not allowed to promote other channels here ,but ,believe me creepy ,i could name more than a few...

Reactions: 5
Sarah's newest post says she lives for holidays. While there's nothing wrong with being excited and looking forward to holidays I think it's sad she's said this. Has she got nothing else in her life but holidays?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.