The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Our photos aren’t photoshopped - clowns.’

Chris Deshorte.

When is she due?? I gained a huge amount of weight when pregnant and still didn't look like that at 9 months. Although granted I was smaller then her size 14 (snicker snicker) when I got pregnant.

Reactions: 10
good thing I printscreened then
View attachment 2184670
He's not only a meteorologist/doctor/pilot; he's also a professional groomer (well we know he is, just not for dogs).
His response tells me that he definitely didn't like her fur cut this short. Her nailbed is quite visible Chris, and I'm looking on a bloody phone!
The groomer was probably told not to touch her nails by the clown himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really hope that Jet2 didn’t move anyone round so that feral family could sit together. I’d be bloody fuming if I’d booked early enough, paid to sit together, and then got moved for those fuckers. In fact I’d refuse. Why did Lazy say that she had to have Mila on her lap? Why can’t that Creepy fecker? In fact I’d be surprised if she could have her on her lap because looking at the size of her she‘s probably need to have an extension belt.

The amount of sweets they packed is ridiculous. She had melody maker, whistling lollipops. Who the duck packs them for a plane journey? My son would actually say something to them. MIla has the same amount of sweets packed as the older children. She’d probably spew if she ate all those.

Islam’s relationship with food is dreadful. Her and Lazy going on about how they crave English sweets when they’re away. I’ve never done that. I love the food abroad. All the different fruits etc. I never want sweets. My kids never used to ask for them either. Mind you the way Creepy went at that packet of Haribo, just before his tea, was pure greed. Never mind challenging the kids not to argue, they should all challenge each other not to eat sweets for a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Managed to get these before deleted
No wonder he deleted it - an argument he could not win spouting the rubbish he did! It’s obvious that her nails are too long and I don’t even own dogs but I do know about the quick length affecting how short nails can be cut. I would hope a dog breeder actually had a lot of knowledge about dogs you 🤡 Chris.

Imagine being say on holiday and having to monitor your comments rather than enjoying family time - hope you are all having the best time ever 🤣
---
I really hope that Jet2 didn’t move anyone round so that feral family could sit together. I’d be bloody fuming if I’d booked early enough, paid to sit together, and then got moved for those fuckers. In fact I’d refuse. Why did Lazy say that she had to have Mila on her lap? Why can’t that Creepy fecker? In fact I’d be surprised if she could have her on her lap because looking at the size of her she‘s probably need to have an extension belt.
They’d only need one row of 3 allocated - Sarah (or Chris) could be sat with Jace and Isla & the other adult could have Mila with the girls sat elsewhere as they don’t have any entitlement to being seated with an adult above the age of 12. Chris saying they will need to sort it for them in the background was laughable - he really thinks they are above everyone else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He ate a bag of holiday sweets so now they're a bag of Haribo short of an absolute shitload of sugary snacks for the flight :cry:
The irony right? She doesn't care that he messages fans inappropriately, but God forbid he eats her stash of sweets. (I know we jest, but I remember how Sarah humiliated Isla on a vlog when she ate Maltesers meant for her and Chris.)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly think they flew Wednesday….
Direct Turkey flights from Manchester are on Wednesdays & Fridays however I think they're far enough ahead with the vlogs for it to be Wednesday.
Not convinced it is Turkey though (red herring?) and that Jet2 employee posts are mostly Lanzarote…..
Was it definitely Manchester Airport? Based on that girl's socials, I could be wrong but it looks like it might've been East Midlands, who do fly Jet2 to Turkey on Fridays. I'm almost certain that they didn't fly as early as Weds though.

Reactions: 8
Was it definitely Manchester Airport? Based on that girl's socials, I think it might've been East Midlands, who do fly Jet2 to Turkey on Fridays. I'm almost certain that they didn't fly as early as Weds.
Tonight's vlog was Tuesday (I think, yesterday's was defo a Monday) they said a few times "going away in a few days" which would make sense for Friday.

Reactions: 8
Lazy wouldn’t care I remember one video and someone had died and it delayed their flight and they were pissed that they held up their flight 😡
How very dare someone die and make them late.
Exactly! This is what I had in the back of my mind when I saw her bitching about seats.
A poor soul un-allived themselves by jumping off a bridge and subsequently the Inghams got stuck in traffic. They made it in time for their flight, but Sarah was FUMING that she didn't have time to shop at duty free.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Was it definitely Manchester Airport? Based on that girl's socials, I could be wrong but it looks like it might've been East Midlands, who do fly Jet2 to Turkey on Fridays. I'm almost certain that they didn't fly as early as Weds though.
Jet2 flew from EMA to Antalya and Dalaman yesterday - Antalya being the earlier flight of the two, both flew in the afternoon

Reactions: 9
Utter bull!! You can clearly see where the quick is and it's no where near the tip. The nail beds are on bad condition due to them being so long. They need a different groomer if they are telling her that.
No one who have ever worked for these twats will ever work with them again. He said the usual groomer didn't have space. (Didn't want you as a client again numbnuts).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.