The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Isla is self soothing with food, for all the trips, holidays, vlogging and plastic tat she is an emotionally neglected child getting comfort from chocolate, sweets and fast food. She needs support, not just for health but emotional support but her parents are physically there but mentally and emotionally absent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly think they flew Wednesday….
Direct Turkey flights from Manchester are on Wednesdays & Fridays however I think they're far enough ahead with the vlogs for it to be Wednesday.
Not convinced it is Turkey though (red herring?) and that Jet2 employee posts are mostly Lanzarote…..
The twitter account the turkey info came from seems legit. It's not a brand new account

Reactions: 15
The Range is still in the junkyard backyard so no fool wants to buy it then.

car.png

Sorry, not sorry.

She looks huge, she really needs to stay away from the pasta and sweets.

Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Were they shopping in Meadowhall? If so I’m surprised security didn’t stop and ask them.
I can remember wagging school with a couple of friends back in the day, we’d arranged to go to our friends house after her mum had left for work and change from our uniforms into normal clothes, we thought we were so clever.
I think we got about 100 yards into the centre before security approached us and asked why we wasn’t at school 😂.
By the time they got to Meadowhall it would have been after 3pm. Chris wasn’t back from hospital when it was 1pm. So by time he got back got everyone sorted and back out the door it would have been nearer 3pm so schools would have been finished by time they got to Meadowhall

Reactions: 11
Chris having to repeat word for word what Jace said in the vlog 👀
But he’s such a CLEEVVVVERRR boy.

Also Creepy you probably should not have announced that you’re going to see Blink because it’s narrowed it down a fair few places to where you’re going to be, don’t think any little girls will be there for you tho
---
Also the Train fare lie was hilarious, they don’t live that far from Meadowhall and it only costs me £20 there and back to get all the way to Manchester which is 2 hours from me

Reactions: 17
Why do they think they are so important and exclusive?!
You do realise that there are other families making use of reduced rates to Turkey too Sarah? The country is on it's knees, so it is vital that that the economy is boosted ASAP.
The UK also has a large Turkish population, with people flying over for a day or two due to funerals etc. There are many people who still have family members who were rescued in the earthquakes, but pass away due to injuries or complications. Islamic funerals have to take place in 3 days, so you often have an unprecedented amount of people flying at very short notice.
So apologies that you couldn't find seats together when you booked at the last minute. The whole world doesn't revolve around you self- entitled fucks!
PS: How could you leave footage of Isla eating like that in the vlog? You know it's appalling and that there really isn't any of you with impeccable table manners, but that poor girl was upset with her sister and doesn't know decorum and table manners because you never taught her! You should be ashamed throwing her under the bus like that.
Prinny's nails: You are beyond neglectful. That poor dog.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I won’t mention the obvious re. Prinnys nails, the state of Jaces hair even though she then has the nerve to comment on Esmes hair and everything else.

But did anyone hear what sounded like Isla saying they haven’t been on holiday for ages? That’s why they wanted it to be a “surprise”? I’m sure I heard it. If so, then they kids have no clue they are born.
Yes!! I heard it as well. She mentioned something like they wanted to know about Dubai because they hadn’t been on holiday in a long time even though they had just been to Spain. So what a “long time” is it like 2 or 3 weeks?

Reactions: 12
Can anyone honestly imagine the ‘parents’ - as has been suggested, doing anything positive to help Isla? They certainly cannot lead by example - the sugar-laden drinks, candy, slop, lack of exercise, sleeping in every day… and Sarah getting more unhealthy by the minute. She doesn’t even care for the unborn child growing in her womb.
Sadly, Isla will be left to learn the ways of behaving in public - and private for herself. By then, yes, she may be a lot bigger.
With those two sick cunts for parents, it wouldn’t be a stretch for them to be encouraging it - have a fat child to cover all the bases of the perverted viewers.

It’s absolutely despicable to intentionally do this to a child - it’s abuse, neglect, pimping - all because those two are so utterly inadequate in every way - socially, emotionally, intellectually.

They all use the same expressions, the same vocabulary - not one of them has grown as a human being in all the time they have been exposing themselves online.

Regarding table manners - just look at how Sarah pokes at everything. How she takes a drink with that rancid lizard tongue stuck out. And she’s supposed to teach her offspring?

I imagine some of us have photos of us as kids that might be less than flattering. Some don’t care, but for poor Isla, it’s all on video for just about anyone to see. I just hope she can shake off the Ingham chains and find her true self and freedom from the past. I think she can do it! But I’m not making Sarah’s stupid fingers crossed sign 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yes!! I heard it as well. She mentioned something like they wanted to know about Dubai because they hadn’t been on holiday in a long time even though they had just been to Spain. So what a “long time” is it like 2 or 3 weeks?
I thought I was going mad!! I was like huh? You haven’t been on holiday in a long time? You’ve just been on a UK holiday, a whole trip around Europe, what more do they expect?!

Reactions: 12
Again showing they dont class van trips as holidays,.in fact do they ever call travelling a holiday?

Reactions: 15
I can’t decide which nickname I like better for Sarah. No knuckles or elephant legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But he’s such a CLEEVVVVERRR boy.

Also Creepy you probably should not have announced that you’re going to see Blink because it’s narrowed it down a fair few places to where you’re going to be, don’t think any little girls will be there for you tho
---
Also the Train fare lie was hilarious, they don’t live that far from Meadowhall and it only costs me £20 there and back to get all the way to Manchester which is 2 hours from me
£6.70 for an advanced single over 16yrs to meadowhall from their nearest train station

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.