The Ingham Family #285 Dough nut care what my blooming baby is....so long as it's not ginger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Creepy really cared about his wife he definitely wouldn't be filming her from such unflattering angles and leaving it in the vlogs.

Not being funny but with that unfortunate profile you'd be forgiven for wondering why Peter Griffin is in the pool with them.

View attachment 2167459
šŸ˜‚ I totally see it now youā€™ve said it
---
ā€˜Underestimate this woman at your perilā€™ ooooo soooo scared šŸ˜±
The smartest šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Jesus, Creepy calm down. I have melted crayolas that have a higher IQ than you wife

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No, she got to go on holiday with a groomer instead.
---
Creep doesn't have a pregnancy fetish. He is doing what he has done a thousand times before - cheat on his wife and then be all over her so that she doesn't suspect a thing and spends her days thinking that her husband is still madly in love with her.

As a narcissist who loves to hurt people, he will also be putting up posts of adoration for Sarah to upset the person who he is currently sleeping with.
Gutted itā€™s too late for a suggestion but with you on that

#Prinny didnā€™t get to go to the groomers, instead sheā€™s on holiday with the groomer

to be fair, he didnā€™t specify dog groomer appointment on Tuesday.. maybe he was booking for her to go on holiday with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's face it, that epic swimathon was the aquatic-based equivalent of the land-based, picnic bench jump challenge.

Not for one second do I believe that Isla dreamt that up and sadly it had nothing to do with a Dad having fun with his kids. Creepy wanted to do it purely for his own ego, because he somehow thought it'd make him look good/cool/big/clever. The reality was moved through the water with all the finesse of a rusty old shopping trolley, with a wheel missing, being pushed along a river bed!

You just know that he was trying his absolute best to get all the way across that pool. He'll struggle to accept his defeat as if he'd just stopped 2m short of crossing the Channel on a world record attempt. I fear we'll see him trying that again and if we don't see it, we'll hear about it. What an absolute plonker!
Absolutely hit the nail on the head! He, tried to flex but you actually need some muscle and a big boysā€™ pool for that - I have no doubt he kept his eyes tightly shut and got water up his nose as well šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's face it, that epic swimathon was the aquatic-based equivalent of the land-based, picnic bench jump challenge.

Not for one second do I believe that Isla dreamt that up and sadly it had nothing to do with a Dad having fun with his kids. Creepy wanted to do it purely for his own ego, because he somehow thought it'd make him look good/cool/big/clever. The reality was moved through the water with all the finesse of a rusty old shopping trolley, with a wheel missing, being pushed along a river bed!

You just know that he was trying his absolute best to get all the way across that pool. He'll struggle to accept his defeat as if he'd just stopped 2m short of crossing the Channel on a world record attempt. I fear we'll see him trying that again and if we don't see it, we'll hear about it. What an absolute plonker!
As if heā€™s still got that overgrown toddler swim top šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hope your not feeling too awful this evening and that you get some respite/sleep tonight. You are so right that kids and pets donā€™t invite themselves into our lives. I can reliably confirm our latest and smallest addition to our home, Hickory and Dickory the baby mice take some looking after. They eat almost as much as Big Sarah. The amount of fruit theyā€™re getting through is unbelievable. They are munching on fry pasta too but surprisingly they donā€™t seem keen on cheese.
Thankyou.x I`m fortunate in that i don`t have to work anymore (signed off by my gp and now permanently by the gvt) ,so i have the privilege of helping my elderly mum these days. I get exhausted very quickly ,and have alot of pain.However my mum will never know it ,as i think she deserves all the loving care i can give her.After all ,she`s been there for me all my life ,and despite often falling into bed shattered ,i`m happy knowing i can still make her life easier and happy.On that note am off to prep a roast and something good and sweet for pud!.Take care of you ,we know you do everyone else ,and thankyou for your kind reply.Love and hugs to all your beloved companions.xo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh @mags the Peter Griffin thing has killed me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

All this talk of swimming though, didn't Lazy once claim to have been a championship swimmer or something? Or did I dream (nightmare) it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2167010
Smartest, tuned in, deep? šŸ˜‚
My Godā€¦ he is such a plankā€¦ his angle is so obvious is deafening - he thinks if he trips over himself to flatter, pamper and adore her whilst sheā€™s pregnant then she will give in more easily to another baby. This will never be their ā€œfinal chapterā€ as Chris wonā€™t have it. He will never ā€œallowā€ Sarah to have her tubes tied and sheā€™s too weak to make her own decision on that and we all know that heā€™ll sooner admit to all his wrong doings than her the snip. This baby will be born and he will have Sarah pregnant before she even realises what the f*ck has happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys Iā€™m off on honeymoon to Tenerife next week.
1- should I wear a beanie?
2.- do they sell Grec food?
3. Whereā€™s the local flying tiger?
4. Should I be disgusted my partner put us in a hotel and not a dpd chavavan šŸ˜­
5. Heā€™s also not ginger- do I still need to get him a big boy swim vest?
Ahh ,have a fabulous time @Ruth1983 ā¤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I apologise if this has been mentioned already but there's an update on the long awaited privacy screen.

My favourite part is "I will act as a middle layer between the two privacy screens." šŸ¤” šŸ¤” šŸ¤” šŸ¤”

Discharge of Conditions - PA/2022/1752 | North Lincolnshire Planning Portal (northlincs.gov.uk)
ā€˜Good morningā€™ - email sent at 12:51am 9th May

ā€œNo one living at my address is even close to 6 feet tallā€ šŸ˜†

His spelling and grammar is APPALLING. I struggled to even read it.

Yet again been told to do it at their earliest convenience, within three months. They were given six months almost a year ago. If I was their neighbours Iā€™d be putting in a, very strongly worded, complaint. He wonā€™t do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isla seems to have never taken to swimming well, she had years of swim lessons but could barely doggy paddle when she stopped going. They could have taken her for extra practice one on one but they never did. They should have realised before that she didn't seem to be progressing in swim lessons and maybe she needed a smaller group or individual lessons. More expensive but surely worth it for the amount of time they spend around water. Can't film at the local pool so they never go. Worse bit is she's always left to go off with the older ones as one of the older "stronger" swimmers when she certainly isn't. None of them are strong swimmers and should not be in open water or any pool without lifeguards in my opinion, Chris and Sarah can't swim well and also have too many children to be keeping an eye on at once in a situation with no lifeguards and weak swimmers. Isla will have no chance of them keeping an eye on her once they have the new baby too, and in water is not a time for the older ones to be responsible for the younger non swimmers.

It was nice to see Mila enjoying herself at the pool but sad that it only happens if they are away somewhere and Chris can sneak the camera in. There is no reason why one of them can't take her to a local pool every week but it will never happen.
Isla hasnā€™t had years of swimming, she starting swimming lessons when she turned 5 in 2017 the swimming was on Friday nights. July 2018 after Creepy was outed the swimming lessons stopped soon after just like the gymnastics that the 2 youngest were suppose to start after the summer holidays never materialised even after buying Esme the gymnastic equipment for her 9th birthday.

Isla only had about a year and a half of lessons they must have stopped before she was 61/2, so itā€™s little wonder that Isla can barley swim apart from a little doggy paddle.

Esme and Izzy both had swimming at the private school as I believe there was a swimming pool on campus, Esme had years more of swimming than Isla.

Lazy made a big deal about Milaā€™s operation and being in a cast she wouldnā€™t be able to take her to swimming lessons, well Mila has been out of the cast for a year now and these lessons havenā€™t started neither has any lessons for Jace started. Least face it they only bother with going swimming on holiday they have no interest the rest of the time.

Looks like the best dancers in the world have both stopped going to that dance school too, hasnā€™t been spoken about since last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

He was probably swim champ as well as high jump champ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œNo one living at my address is even close to 6 feet tallā€ šŸ˜†
I was about to post the same! Hahahaha.

He did qualify that statement by saying "living permanently" which seems a bit odd. Do they have people staying there while they're away or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep. I can confirm through The Vlog View Watch in the day in question he was indeed online and buying views. Between 11:11 and an hour later the views jumped. A very lot. By about five thousand...

šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
ā€˜Underestimate this woman at your perilā€™ ooooo soooo scared šŸ˜±
So ,if that`s what you truly think Chris ,how come you cheat on her on the regular and disrespect her at every turn?!! Underestimate what exactly? This woman couldn`t argue her way out of a paper bag ,she couldn`t organise a booze up in a brewery ,and she merely spouts her big mouth off because she knows no better.Only thing you can say is "Ignorance is bliss" ,so i guess she must be living a blissful life ,right? :unsure::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was about to post the same! Hahahaha.

He did qualify that statement by saying "living permanently" which seems a bit odd. Do they have people staying there while they're away or something?
Iā€™d be asking about others living there myself. Realistically I think its a copy and paste response from website somewhere.

Reactions: 13
I apologise if this has been mentioned already but there's an update on the long awaited privacy screen.

My favourite part is "I will act as a middle layer between the two privacy screens." šŸ¤” šŸ¤” šŸ¤” šŸ¤”

Discharge of Conditions - PA/2022/1752 | North Lincolnshire Planning Portal (northlincs.gov.uk)
Ummmm that plywood will not stand up to much rain before the glue breaks down and it falls apart. Plus I wouldn't fancy that PVC shite to stand up to much UV exposure, whatever he or the manufacturer thinks

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.