The Ingham Family #285 Dough nut care what my blooming baby is....so long as it's not ginger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Jace have his eye patch on his right eye when the vlog started, later on in the vlog its on his left.

Reactions: 6
It’ll be a pub singer like the last concert they went to.
I could just imagine them, all smug, bragging that they managed to get really cheap tickets to see Taylor Swift......only to turn up and discover that it was a sewing convention or trade show for elite sewing professionals and tickets actually said "Tailor Swift" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As if the Minghams would be awake in time to try and get Taylor Swift tickets anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s hope that that hot beach holiday that Isla was ‘craving’ will be to a country where Taylor is touring

Reactions: 6
Lazy said They licked the bowls clean🤢
she wasn’t even talking about the dog.
Money has not bought them manners.
the kids all asking (shouting ) to go to the pool.
creepy says we filmed there yesterday can’t do it again today
everything is for the vlog.those children do not have the good life those useless parents try to portray.
oh creepy and lazy you are so boring.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Let’s hope that that hot beach holiday that Isla was ‘craving’ will be to a country where Taylor is touring
Like when the supposedly "Dance Moms" crazy kids just happened to be staying at the same Dubai hotel as that Abby Lee Miller meet & greet event that they didn't bother with?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Good idea using that thumbnail, it'll scare people off rather than make them watch the vlog. He might pretend he thinks she's 'hot stuff' but nobody else will.

Saying she's the smartest, deep and all the other bullshit woman he knows, well she's the only woman he knows apart from his mother so that's not a compliment and anyway he prefers girls to women.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know how they would even get Taylor Swift concert tickets because Taylor hasn't even announced United Kingdom dates yet for her eras tour. Unless they are coming to The United States.The concert tickets for Taylor costs a lot of money. The only thing that I see for sale is for the Taylor Swift club.

Definitely no UK dates for Taylor Swift, my daughter and I are big Swifties and flying out to USA to watch her as I don’t think she’ll be touring here for at least a year. It is unlikely the inghams also have the presale so unless they buy resale tickets at huge cost I can’t seem them getting floor tickets!

Reactions: 27
Definitely no UK dates for Taylor Swift, my daughter and I are big Swifties and flying out to USA to watch her as I don’t think she’ll be touring here for at least a year. It is unlikely the inghams also have the presale so unless they buy resale tickets at huge cost I can’t seem them getting floor tickets!
So jealous that you’re going to the USA to see her! I missed her in Florida when I was there on holiday by two nights. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the UK dates and hoping she doesn’t forget about little old Scotland this time like she did Reputation tour 🙈 1989 is the best show I’ve ever been to.

[/QUOT
Omg....don't let them in on that, they're not clever enough to know about the pre-sale site. My daughter and her friends are desperate for her to announce she's coming to the UK and along with the many UK Swifties will be sat with multiple phones, computers and tablets in the hope of getting tickets. Its going to be unbearable if they don't get them 🤣

Reactions: 13
It’s a blatant lie to them, lazy and creepy have no intention to get any of the girls Taylor Swift tickets, the liklihood is the nearest they’ll get will be a tribute act. Even if TS was touring the UK they’d not have any inclination to get the girls tickets. It’s not a cheap outing and they’d never get presale or be awake in time to buy general sale.

I'm not even a big TS fan but my tiktoks been flooded with this tour and it's looks so good!

Reactions: 10
Thank you for all tour best wishes. We had a lovely send off for Grandma yesterday.

TAYLOR SWIFT TOUR TICKETS & A SHOCK DISCOVERY AT OUR CAMPSITE!

Creepstopher starts the vlog. It's a phone vlog day because he's a loser and forgot the camera battery charger thingymabobblydodah. He's a fooooooooo but has ordered a new one on Amazon to arrive today or tomorrow. They're debating what to do as summer was out and proud but he rain clouds have now moved in. They're off to Withernsea town, which was on Lazy's bucket list to visit. Esme wants to go to the pool but Creepstopher says no because they have to film something different every day, and his package is being dropped off for collection in the town. They're going to Cooplands. Everyone outside of the UK gets confused about our shop names. Creepstopher wants Asda to be renamed Walmart and we should have Target. Even worse, we have Tesco.

Creepstopher is filming. The whole area is "coastal erosiony". The pond in front of the caravan has been bugging Lazy. She went on a walk to find the original pond. It turns out that part of the campsite didn't fall into the sea and her old caravan is still there. They're going to take everyone up there for nostalgia.

Jace has to be filmed going down a ramp on his scuttle bug. Woooohoooooooo. Jace is obsessed with Creepstopher's skate videos. He calls Lazy curvy. They have made a deal with Esme and Isla that Lazy will buy them floor Taylor Swift concert tickets if they don't argue for five months. Creepy laugh. Esme can't answer back and has to do everything that is asked of her first time. They will be over Taylor Swift and onto the next obsession in five weeks, let alone five months. They'll probably be obsessed with Ed Sheeran in five months and show a photo of him on the vlog but it will be Prince Harry. Creepstopher wipes some foundation off Lazy's mouth and wipes it on her hair. Mila sneezes on Lazy's face. Time for a tour of the campsite as Lazy has heard you can access the campsite she stayed at but not by main road.

Creepstopher shows us Nannar's green caravan. Lazy feels the nostalgic feels. She thought the campsite had gone into the sea. They didn't have double glazing and the veranda is gone. She can't remember which one was her parents'. Next they film through windows into other chalets, which are no longer in use but a door to one is open. Lazy would beg Nannar for 20p to ring mummy and the telephone box is still there. Only three of the old chalets are still there. There is no beach access due to erosion. Creepstopher tells Lazy she looks really gorgeous and amazing. It feels weird and she is reflecting on her childhood. She is still friends with all the friends she made on the holidays. Creepstopher climbs over the fence that is not supposed to be climbed over so he can have a peek over the edge. He could easily get down to the beach and back up. Old telephone box that Lazy would be "kickin it" in.

Creepstopher shows us his cookie monster. He wants to know why we don't eat seagulls. Surely someone has cooked and eaten one at some time. Comment below if you've had seagull pie. Lazy tells him there are no seagull pies. Creepstopher says if he lived on the coast and was starving, he would catch a seagull, skin it and cook it. He wants to know if its possible. God he really does remind me of some of the serial killer podcasts I listen to sometimes.

Arcade time. The big attraction is the bad boy drop slide. Creepstopher remembers how fun the ball pit was when he was a kid. Jace screeching. Creepstopher makes it to the top of the drop slide. It was difficult to get up there because he's an old man. Jace starts to get upset as he doesn't want to do the slide. Creepstopher tells him to go back down if he wants to. He also chickens out out of fear of crashing into the barrier. They go down a different slide but Creepstopher fat arse gets stuck.

Lazy, Isabelle and Esme are doing the 2p machines to get sweets. Lazy wants to play bingo. Time to teach the daughters how to play roulette. The machine doesn't work. Back to the 2p machines to win Toxic Waste. Back to a different roulette machine. Cackling because Isabelle gets scammed when she gets the colour right but no money comes out. Shriek cackling. Air hockey, which Isabelle wins. Toxic waste tasting. They can't get anymore so go and exchange their tickets for some. That doesn't work out as they only have 90 tickets. Back to the 2p machines they go because Esme dropped her toxic waste earlier.

Inghams are back at the caravan. Lazy very aggressively tells Prinny to sit down. Singing. She should've gone into the groomers on Tuesday but the appointment was cancelled because they were having electric work done, and it worked out because the Inghams are on holiday. Prinny has an appointment for next week. Lazy gives her a big treat.

Creepstopher shows the ingredients for Slop with Sarah. Lazy could only find one pot of ricotta. He remembers only packing one but she prefers to have two. Creepstopher says he is never wrong but Lazy is always wrong. They're back on the camera because the charger arrived. He has to chop garlic. They only have a tiny frying pan. They're having a vegetarian day. They have to fit the veg between the frying pan and a baking tray on the hob. Lazy adds the passata and stock to the veg to reduce for 20 minutes and also boils the pasta. Next she mixes the cheeses with basil leaves and garlic. The baking dish is too small for the family for 7 so Lazy has to split the mixture in two. As they're a cheesy family more cheese is added on top. Jace and Mila watch something on the ipad whilst eating.

Lazy tells the ifam to recreate the meal because it's the nicest she's ever had. She, Jace and Mila only had one bowl but everyone else had two and licked their bowls afterwards. Time to chill out.

End of vlog

1684000464323.png
1684000385898.png
1684000324763.png
1684000437622.png
1684000492490.png
1684000515329.png
1684000613022.png
1684000653791.png
1684000809513.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m actually thinking we need to club together to get the girls tickets!!! Imagine the song she would write about creepy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.