The Ingham Family #285 Dough nut care what my blooming baby is....so long as it's not ginger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She‘ll need one for triplets as apparently king jace, at 4 years old, isn’t too old to sit in the pram and be chauffeured around playing someone else’s switch.
I think if you’re old enough to play on a switch, then you’re old enough to walk

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys I’m off on honeymoon to Tenerife next week.
1- should I wear a beanie?
2.- do they sell Grec food?
3. Where’s the local flying tiger?
4. Should I be disgusted my partner put us in a hotel and not a dpd chavavan 😭
5. He’s also not ginger- do I still need to get him a big boy swim vest?
Have a wonderful honeymoon 💕💍
Don't forget to buy some his and hers Abidas headwear!* 😄👌

*wearing with the beanie underneath is optional

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also...it's a very lot embarrassing (especially for someone claiming to be a Mathematician) to say that the PVC screen height of 180cm is 6ft tall. It's not! Not being pedantic but it's not even quite 5ft 11.

You'd think he'd make an effort to get his facts correct in a letter to the council, on an issue where details are important. Surely he knows that the whole local neighbourhood (plus Tattle!) is bound to scrutinise his letter and have a good laugh.

If I was in charge I'd point out his mistake and tell him to spend extra on the 200cm high version, then trim it down to 6ft!

How tall is Ket's fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy the contractor....can he duck it....yes he can. Pity the poor neighbours when they see his latest attempt at diying a privacy screen😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is he even buying bolts and screens from Amazon? Surely he would be much better going to an actual diy/hardware store. Maybe he's too scared of any manly builders he might run into in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Creepy the contractor....can he duck it....yes he can. Pity the poor neighbours when they see his latest attempt at diying a privacy screen😡
I'm calling it now. The scumbag will vlog its construction to use as content, being sure to capture the neighbour's property. He'll think he's being clever, with a legit excuse.

He'll probably call it something like, "**EMBARRASSING** Neighbour caught me tackling my massive erection."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did he actually wear a rash vest at an INDOOR swimming pool?! Wow he’s a very lot of a twit!
Lazy at 18 weeks looks like she’s full term! She’s got a very lot of growing to do yet - maybe she’ll actually burst?! 💥
(“A very lot” cracks me up every time I read it so I had to get it in here 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Taylor Swift doesn't even have any UK Tour dates - why are they even telling the girls they are getting tickets

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I really hope that title is click bait and they’ve not told Esme they’ve got/getting tickets for her. There’s not even been any UK dates announced! It’s incredibly cruel to get her hopes up like that, tickets will be like gold dust when they do go live, and costly. There’s a high chance they won’t get any.

Reactions: 21
Taylor Swift doesn't even have any UK Tour dates - why are they even telling the girls they are getting tickets
They're not really. It's Sarah cackling about saying 'we'll buy you standing tickets if you go five months without bickering', which they obviously won't do.

Those kids are so used to SURPRISE everything, I think it's quite cruel to keep mentioning possibly buying them when realistically, it's going to be too expensive and too much hassle to get what will be very, very popular tickets. Also, standing tickets are usually 14 years+ so unless it's a date in 3+ years time, Isla won't be old enough anyway.

Reactions: 18
I'm calling it now. The scumbag will vlog its construction to use as content, being sure to capture the neighbour's property. He'll think he's being clever, with a legit excuse.

He'll probably call it something like, "**EMBARRASSING** Neighbour caught me tackling my massive erection."

Oh Ingham neighbours, can I suggest you print a big version of this maybe 20 foot by 30 foot and have it in your backyard facing Ingham Manor, you will get that stairway covered up and all the privacy you want in no time.

Election Campaign Roll up Banner - Made with PosterMyWall(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I really hope that title is click bait and they’ve not told Esme they’ve got/getting tickets for her. There’s not even been any UK dates announced! It’s incredibly cruel to get her hopes up like that, tickets will be like gold dust when they do go live, and costly. There’s a high chance they won’t get any.
They've said they will get the girls floor standing tickets if they don't argue for the next 5 months, which is incredibly cruel and ridiculous at the same time. No guarantee Taylor Swift will tour the UK and to promise floor standing is silly as well. Floor standing could easily be over £200 per ticket

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.