The Ingham Family #285 Dough nut care what my blooming baby is....so long as it's not ginger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Neck lace
1683367028385.png

TLDR
- The greatest gender reveal to ever be uploaded to the internet confirmed the baby is a girl. Jace was the one to reveal the baby's sex by eating a doughnut. Tattle is already working hard to guess the name.
- Sarah wanted to name her baby Cove or Covie if it had been a boy.
- Prinny is a neglected mess; overweight and dishevelled.
- Sarah moved the treat cupboard so Jace and Mila don't steal the sweeties and there is more for her.
- Jace wants to keep his long hair. Sarah said he hates man buns but the next day he had a man bun. "Jace is an individual and I'm keeping him that way!" - Sarah Ingham, May 2023.
- Staged clip of Mila Picasso supposedly drawing all over the living room furniture to try and prove what a naughty girl she is.
- Best friend Boris has failed to secure a invite to the coronation for Prince and Princess Delonge.

Hi Steve 👋

1683366513533.png

Photoshop vs Reality
1683367063378.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
View attachment 2151807

TLDR
- The greatest gender reveal to ever be uploaded to the internet confirmed the baby is a girl. Jace was the one to reveal the baby's sex by eating a doughnut. Tattle is already working hard to guess the name.
- Sarah moved the treat cupboard so Jace and Mila don't steal the sweeties and there is more for her.
- Jace wants to keep his long hair. Sarah said he hates man buns but the next day he had a man bun. "Jace is an individual and I'm keeping him that way!" - Sarah Ingham, May 2023.
- Staged clip of Mila Picasso supposedly drawing all over the living room furniture to try and prove what a naughty girl she is.
- Best friend Boris has failed to secure a invite to the coronation for Prince and Princess Delonge.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 2151800

Instagram vs Photoshop
View attachment 2151808
Love how she stretches herself out yet we’ve seen those chunky hands on the vlogs and the round moon face 🙊

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2151807

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 2151800

Photoshop vs Reality
View attachment 2151808
Christ that dogs doubled in size, poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I see she answered my question about where the baby's clothes would go. That wardrobe she used is 'massive' so she's given herself the green light to buy ridiculous amounts of clothes that won't be worn.

Why bother getting play equipment when they are hardly ever in the house. Just an excuse to go shopping and flash the cash.
If Creepy is too skint to screen the stairs then whenever the Inghams are away, the neighbours should jump the fence and use the hot tub, trampoline and play equipment.

Reactions: 37
Prinny should have been taken away from that family ages ago. They have been neglecting her for a while :(

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I wonder if the whole Bud Light controversy will make companies pay more attention to who they are dishing out promotional goodies to?

There won’t be a marketing executive alive who isn’t aware of what can go wrong, and how.

Not good news when your business model relies largely on scamming unsuspecting businesses out of goods and services, using out-of-date numbers, and not mentioning that your husband is an infamous child sex predator, which a simple Google search will reveal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2151807

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 2151800

Photoshop vs Reality
View attachment 2151808
I couldn’t help but think the description of Prinny also perfectly represented both Chris and Sarah. #setprinnyfree.

Reactions: 13
There's no need for that poor dog to be in that state 😭 Even if they can't get a groomers appointment there's plenty they can do at home and their vet nurse would trim her nails. I can't imagine they'll take her to the vets though because they'd be told straight about the state of her 😡
Come on you set for life fuckers, get the poor little thing sorted out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know we are a while off a new thread but this suggestion popped into my head!

The Ingham family #286 - Adding to the brood gets creepy in ‘the mood’, still no haircuts and hiding food!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I know we are a while off a new thread but this suggestion popped into my head!

The Ingham family #286 - Adding to the brood gets creepy in ‘the mood’, still no haircuts and hiding food!
After reading ‘gets Creepy in the mood’ all I could think was ‘to ask teens to come swim in the nude’

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why are the kids not entitled to the same medical privacy as lazy and creepy.
Sarah stated she had just attended a midwife appointment on the Vlog the other day but the appointment itself wasn’t vlogged, yet Jace’s eye appointments are vlogged, Mila’s hip appointment’s, vlogged, Esmè’s dental appointment, vlogged, Esmè’s foot, Izzy’s toe, all vlogged.
🚩🚩🚩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I see she answered my question about where the baby's clothes would go. That wardrobe she used is 'massive' so she's given herself the green light to buy ridiculous amounts of clothes that won't be worn.

Why bother getting play equipment when they are hardly ever in the house. Just an excuse to go shopping and flash the cash.
If Creepy is too skint to screen the stairs then whenever the Inghams are away, the neighbours should jump the fence and use the hot tub, trampoline and play equipment.
Didn’t show the wardrobe room properly did she, it’s clearly a half done project. Why would you need a wardrobe room when the bedrooms are so big. They’d have been better having fitted in each room even if just to fill the space

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.