The Ingham Family #285 Dough nut care what my blooming baby is....so long as it's not ginger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they even promising to get Taylor Swift tickets? They are gonna be so hard to get esp as she’ll probably only do 2 dates here in the UK. Plus she hasn’t even announced the European dates yet. It will probably be next Summer when she comes and those kids won’t see tit from the floor unless they get a ticket in the first 3 rows. Hope Sarah knows they are looking at around £170+ for standard floor seats, VIP even more. But they are set for life remember lol.

Reactions: 16
I apologise if this has been mentioned already but there's an update on the long awaited privacy screen.

My favourite part is "I will act as a middle layer between the two privacy screens." 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Discharge of Conditions - PA/2022/1752 | North Lincolnshire Planning Portal (northlincs.gov.uk)
Who typed this I wonder 🤣
Deeply disappointed that no one is even close to 6ft tall, seeing as the last time Lazy measured Gnomeo's height, she bent the measuring tape OVER his head and declared he is 5'11, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I‘m not buying the fact the dog groomer had a problem with the electrics and that’s why they didn’t take that poor dog to the groomers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
What the hell is that black hole on the back of Mila's head. Has Damian been battering her again. Her trotters tho..dear god.

Screenshot 2023-05-13 192529.png

Reactions: 3
They’re a pair of nasty bastards they made it impossible for the girls to get tickets what kid do you know that can be perfect for five months come on 🤡
When I was that age my sister and I would argue an average of three times before breakfast (not morning people) let alone five months 🙄
They’re a pair of narcissists say Taylor did announce dates chances are that lazy would be breastfeeding and unable to leave her sofa as her fat ass would be glued to it. I guarantee she knows it’s impossible so rather than admit it’s out of her control she’s set it up to be their own fault as in well you could have gone you had the opportunity you only have yourselves to blame she’s an evil witch and worse still they’re making money out of their twisted game.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.