The Ingham Family #284 “I’m glad putting children on social media wasn’t a thing when I was growing up”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Iddiebiddie. Shortened to fit.
1682970776328.png

TLDR
- The great gender/sex reveal of the century is being uploaded to Youtube tomorrow.
- Chris threw a pregnancy test at the girls to announce Sarah's pregnancy. Isla was devastated and in floods of tears, and Isabelle was left to explain everything to Jace as his parents couldn't be bothered to do it.
- 17 year old Isabelle may be dating a 24 year old. If Sarah is to be believed then they started dating when Isabelle was 16.
- Sarah bought clothes for a baby girl as she is convinced the baby is a girl. Chris clearly wants another child after this one.
- Chris think Sarah is more beautiful when she's pregnant.
- Jace and Mila were forced to say they love each other on camera.
- Sarah is still teaching 4 year old Jace how to count to 10 and spell his name.
- Chris claims he has sold the £800 drone today. He feels he is betraying the van (her) by selling it.

Hi Steve 👋

1682971431821.png
1682971962876.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not body shaming but that seems very....advanced for 16 weeks. Are we sure she's not lying so she can have a "surprise delivery"? Or does she just really need her sugars checked?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Her “bump” looks bigger than mine when I was full term with my daughter!! I know after so many childrun she’s likely to have a bigger stomach during pregnancy due to previous stretching (from food, not kids) but she literally looks ready to give birth.

Reactions: 38
She said in yesterdays vlog that jace has known his colours for years…..he’s not long turned 4!
Toilet seat for golden boy too……didn’t she boast he was toilet trained at the age of like 2…..if that is true then he would be used to the toilet?!?!
My little one was toilet trained the month after her 2nd birthday (in a couple of days too Sarah) and she’s only 6 months older than him…..lets face it he’s been in nappies especially with travelling but will never admit it!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What is her excuse going to be in a few months when Mila (who already has better speech than Jace) turns 2 and is speaking in full clear sentences, knows all of her colours and can use a potty/toilet? How can she lie then that Jace is SOOOOO advanced!
Mila is already overtaking Jace in milestones, she is actually a clever child unlike CLEVABOIII who has the skills of a 1-2 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She said in yesterdays vlog that jace has known his colours for years…..he’s not long turned 4!
Toilet seat for golden boy too……didn’t she boast he was toilet trained at the age of like 2…..if that is true then he would be used to the toilet?!?!
My little one was toilet trained the month after her 2nd birthday (in a couple of days too Sarah) and she’s only 6 months older than him…..lets face it he’s been in nappies especially with travelling but will never admit it!
Didn’t he say pink was purple a few days ago or something like that? Her response was “no but close enough” 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So did Sarah not Even Get enough fake question to do a Pregnancy utdaterte on Sarah says today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Lazy going on about Izzy needing notebooks for revision...revision for what?
Izzy is having a year off remember...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn’t he say pink was purple a few days ago or something like that? Her response was “no but close enough” 😳
Yep. Yet she filmed Mila last year who perfectly listed off all the colours without getting any wrong, but Jace is still the most clever child to exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is Lazy going on about Izzy needing notebooks for revision...revision for what?
She should already have books of notes from the work she’s been doing … where is it all?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
“How to raise 5 children that aren’t mine” “how to keep a boyfriend” “how to escape from home” “the effects of only being fed cheese”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She should already have books of notes from the work she’s been doing … where is it all?
yep the GCSE’s she has been doing for 3 years with absolutely no outside distractions like friends , jobs , hobbies , she should have all grade 9’s in every subject !

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yep. Yet she filmed Mila last year who perfectly listed off all the colours without getting any wrong, but Jace is still the most clever child to exist.
My sister has homeschooled my nephew his entire life, while she has worked hard with him and they have attended many groups and workshops over the years. Unfortunately he has this grand illusion that he is far cleverer than he actually is, now I am in no way calling my nephew stupid but they hype him up so much that he always thinks he’s the smartest person in the room. Maybe I mean but I have always been realistic with my daughter about her abilities, I have always encouraged her to do what she enjoys but when she asked me “do you think I can sing”? I told her no you can’t but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it if you enjoy it but you’re never going to be the next Beyoncé. I have been the same with her about everything I don’t think a parent should fill their child’s head with false hopes just for them to be ridiculed or left devastated later in life because they thought they were good at something they actually weren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
yep the GCSE’s she has been doing for 3 years with absolutely no outside distractions like friends , jobs , hobbies , she should have all grade 9’s in every subject !
Plus private tutoring don’t forget 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is possible the most ironic thread title I ever did see. Well done @Iddiebiddie
Lazy saying this was hilarious. It should be added to the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.