Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
To be honest who really cares what the gender of the baby is, it’s their 6th child (or 7th if you include the miscarriage) and they have girls and a boy. It’s actually sad making money over something that really has no relevance. Let’s find the gender out but she barely attends any antenatal appointments, and she will be high risk especially of gestational diabetes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Scotblock

VIP Member
There's not a chance in hell that he'll get a vasectomy. Impregnating women is too much of a badge of honour for him. I have a few theories of what will happen next
-they say he has had a vasectomy, but together, they'll know he hasn't and there'll be another "surprise pregnancy, we didn't know he could have children"
-he'll tell her he's had a vasectomy, but hasn't and there'll be surprise, even for Sarah. I can see him being manipulative enough to do this and he'll be imagining the reaction from a real surprise since this time, everyone is talking about how fake their reaction was
-views are getting so low, that he'll bail and leave Sarah and find someone else that's younger and vulnerable and not nagging him to get the snip.
I often wonder if because he is so feminine in body and the way he speaks getting Sarah pregnant makes him feel like a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Sorry wee bit late to the news (practicing my own version of OLLI by working on uni assignments... oh wait, education isn't part of their OLLI is it? 😒)

What breaks my heart about all this is poor Isla. She used to be the baby of the family. Now she's suddenly the forgotten middle child. What's so sad is that she clearly adores that one on one time she does get with Sarah— see how excited she was for the Butlin's day out! It's not like she's hard to please and Tattlers on here have had lovely thoughtful ideas for days out with her, museum trips, afternoon tea etc. Yet Sarah still can't be bothered and neglects her 😡 Same with Mila, such a lovely wee baby yet Sarah makes out that she's a "thug" for her normal developmental behaviours. She should feel grateful for the kids she has, not roll her eyes when they talk or allow them to be splashed all over the internet for God knows who to see.

And lastly, kids of all ages thrive on routine. This is the age where they should be trying so many different things: new after school clubs, sports teams, field trips etc. These are wonderful opportunities you don't always get later in life yet these parents are squandering it because Chris is a pweirdo and Sarah doesn't care. The kids are stuck in a tin can rattling around different areas. It may as well all be the same considering they do the same thing regardless of if it's the Arctic Circle or a random campsite in England.
I was thinking the same especially when Mila hurt her foot and she said her cry was fake and she carried on blabbing about her pregnancy and the new baby when she can’t even look after the little girl she has oh the irony of that clip 🫤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

username_taken_

Posted and deleted this once, because I didn’t want it to sound like an accusation. So I’ve edited it to hope it makes more sense!

It terrifies me how much Isla has regressed. She seems to have ‘stuck’ at a young age, which happens a lot when serious trauma occurs at said age. Isla was only 5/6 or so wasn’t she when the stuff about Chris came out? Realistically, she doesn’t seem any older than this in the way she acts. Sarah and Chris can act like ‘it’s all a lie and it doesn’t matter’ but clearly, it does. Look at their poor kids.

Regardless of how much they wanna deny it all, they need to get their kids in therapy. Let them speak to somebody and get it all off their chest. These kids must have serious baggage on their shoulders. It must be horrendous walking around in fear in case somebody says something to him/them?

Why they’re adding another human to an already messed up family is beyond me. Sarah seriously needs her head shaking - there is no way that she doesn’t believe all the things that have come out about Chris over the years, yet she’s continuing to reproduce with him yet still not take care of the mental health of her children she already has? Rotten.

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
Issy hasn’t posted in months and suddenly it’s a secret boyfriend vlog, conveniently after it was mentioned on the main channels….tell us you’re broke without tell us you’re broke

kids gotta pay for that RV somehow

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Let’s face it we don’t have to ask our children for permission to have another child

But telling them should be done in a nice, sensitive way with lots of reassurance if they get emotional processing the information
Not flinging the test results across the table then filming the uncomfortable reaction for likes, comments and money

and let’s face it their fans are moronic fuckwits so hoping for them to see this shit show for what it is will never happen, they are thick and illiterate just like Sarah and Chris

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Given up international plane travel to vanlife all over the world - they’ve not stepped outside of Europe in that van & the only reason they are travelling in self contained accommodation only because Chris f**ked their chances of the big shot gifted trips & money earning with his antics - it’s little wonder they are laughing stock 🤣

Still trying to blag the 1.3million followers line which was long gone years ago - with the daily views as low as they are I really wouldn’t be claiming that! What’s with this final chapter rubbish as well, it sounds like their lives will come to an end the minute the baby is born. If you are going to refer to it like that, it’s the next chapter you 🤡 - your children have their whole lives ahead of them to live yet.
09C834C6-69D1-46C2-84EE-CA29F6A8260D.jpeg
4AA185B5-1EE0-4256-B79F-73573E75719A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mags

VIP Member
Well that was shit - chucking a pregnancy test on the table as tho it was a bag of crisps

they are so manky
Better than putting it in a cake. Can't believe she actually considered that. They are deesgooostin. 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
A 23/24 year old dating a 17 year old is grim. It’s an adult dating a child. Dude has issues if he has so much in common with a teenager at his age.

I bet Izzy thinks he’s cool and mature but as my old gran used to say to me: if an older man can relate so well to younger girls it’s not because he’s mature it’s because he’s immature and he can’t get woman his own age (as they can see right through his creepy bullshit).

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Sarah is so full of shit, going on about how sick she felt and how she couldn't possibly watch any of the footage back yet. Then pretty much in the next breath she's recalling that deeeelicious breakfast they had with potato and avocado etc etc. Fuck off!

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
I agree he can swear all he likes if he wasn’t the face of ** A FAMILY CHANNEL **. that’s where the line Is crossed, we need to remember that a lot of young people follow this channel. And parents don’t likely want kids swearing at a young age.
I agree. He fails to understand the responsibilities which come with being a family vlogger. Of course kids hear bad language at school but they hear it amongst their peers, not from the staff who are in charge of setting and upholding certain standards.

His argument is pathetic and shows a massive lack of respect to his viewers and their parents/guardians/carers....as well as the other (so-called) professional vloggers whose reputations are being dragged down by twats like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

mags

VIP Member
Yes, Isla knew what reaction was expected of her but they were definitely not happy tears. Lazy said that isla was the one who kept asking if she was pregnant, as well, when the kids were picking up on things. She was anxious about it happening and I'm not surprised. She seemed distraught, the poor girl.

• Heart
  • Sad

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Not another kid surely !! Just catching up !! My kids watch them and I watch in the background xx just joining guys sorry I’m late to the party 🙄
Can I please ask you how old are your kids and why do they watch 'The Ingham Family'?

I obviously also want to want to ask you 'why do you allow your kids to watch this family?'