Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lxlyfloral

Isla started hyperventilating if you watch her just before Izzy starts to explain it to Jace
That’s really the reaction of a child who is able to regulate their emotions at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Oh dear. When I was 11 I started going to town on the bus with my friends to do some shopping and things like that. Not every child is the same, and some enjoy doing stuff at home more but this… this is not „having different interests“ this is pure regression.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Surprise, Mila nowhere to be seen. The way Isabelle explained to Jace was so sweet I must admit.

I know she’s an innocent child but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching Isla on these reveals.
I think Isla was genuinely sad those were not tears of joy in any way, she started off copying Esme with the fake crying but she realised what it was and she looked genuinely upset it’s a different kind of cry.

• Heart
  • Sad

Meisify2

VIP Member
Hi Steve 👋

Wow, we went through the last thread quicker than Creepy slides into someone’s DMs
---
I bet as part of Creepy’s coercion plan, he promised Lazy if they have another baby he will sell the van and the drone, as she must be jealous of creepy’s relationship with them 😂

• Haha

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Never has it been more obvious that Sarah does not love Chris. They have just found out she is pregnant and he tells her not once but twice that he loves her and she doesn't reciprocate.

• Heart
  • Wow

Kitty2020

VIP Member
It must be worse than the usual hell in the Ingham house today. Imagine that twat stomping around, shouting, because you just know he’s throwing a tantrum. He’s woken Lazy up before midday - that can’t be good for anyone in that house.

He’s really giving himself away - his true ugly colors. Seems that the Volcanic Orange Insta was from a couple who appear to be in a same sex relationship and have a very cool car. What happened Creepy? Did they reject your offer to join them? 🤣

You’re so hard with your threats to block and ‘trust’ 😂 The biggest wanker is you, my friend, as our hero Kayak Paul would say.

So off you trot, but do keep a lid on it, for the sake of the four kids you already have - and Lazy’s first born. (Did you ever get permission to adopt her? Thought not) They don’t need to see you losing your shit over a reality check on Insta.
Get back to the vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen after the children, folding the clean laundry from the dirty floor, taping what’s left of your hair down and oh yes, get the vlog ready 😆
Pathetic little spunkbubble.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Isla needs therapy.Sarah could see Isla and her reaction she did nothing to help her
get those children into education
i do think they will sell the house.
or Try to sell it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Isn’t it funny that they had 3 girls then nothing for 7 years because the channel was doing really good then when things started to go tits up for them jace is born,then their shitty channel is going further and further down the pan that they decide to have another baby so then pops out is Mila.
Channel still doing shit that they then decide to have another baby how long is it going to take them to realise that having baby after baby is not going to save their channel.
These fuckers need eradicating for the scum and lowlifes that they really are.
They don’t deserve children I noticed in tonight’s 13/14 minutes shit show that everything was about what he wanted it was me me me he is so controlling and yet she lets him do it to her.
😡😡😡😡😡

M_stalker

Chatty Member
6F042FE3-CB37-4FCF-A16D-1A0122CAFBD4.png
Reading the bio of the Tik tok account Creeps is throwing a tantrum over says that they are a fan account, so why is this not allowed but the hundreds of other ones are? Is it because a fan account is getting more views then your ACTUAL YouTube account 💀 that’s sad.

• Haha

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Whenever Chris pulls Sarah’s face to kiss her she looks like she’s trying to pull away and just revolted in general.

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Oh Christopher, Christopher, Christopher. The only clown here is you, so desperately trying to convince us that the photo is not edited. Look, it's as clear as day how wonky the door is in the bump photo. Grow up and give it a rest you absolute buffoon. I'd be mortified if my husband carried on like this

20230429_112032.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I was literally in that Next Lazy is standing in around half an hour before she posted that picture. I could have spoilt the whole thing. That’ll teach me for getting up at a regular time, getting my chores done at home and going out straight after lunch. I’m so sorry Tattlers. 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Hey Sarah we already know Jace is working in 1-10 and his colours , we have seen how well he is doing with that !!
I don’t know, I’m pretty excited to learn more from the teacher who brought us…

A ‘match the colours’ spider with 10 legs,

‘You can call a tomato a potato if you want tuh’ and

(After over a year and half of learning colour)
‘Which one is purple?’
*Jace points to pink* ‘is this purple’
‘Well.. kind of but no’

Ingham education at its finest.
Jace will be a whiz at his ABDs in no time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Chatty Member
Sorry but how has Sarah kept her gob shut for 7 months about this!
She'll only ever share small snippets because any relationship or friendship that any of them have is nothing but small snippets. Seven months ago, they were driving to Greece. Then they went trawling Christmas markets every other day and took Nannar to Blackpool then Disney then six weeks in Norway... Assuming this kid goes to school or works and if Isabelle's known him since she was five, he's unlikely to be local to Ingham Manor, how many times has she seen him in person in seven months? With their crappy lifestyle, the kids have very little chance of forming a solid relationship, romantic or otherwise, with anybody.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Sorry but how has Sarah kept her gob shut for 7 months about this!
Don’t believe that for a second. A 17 year old with a boyfriend (7 months would be considered a ‘serious’ relationship) would not be agreeing to travel for weeks/months at a time not forgetting the fact she is almost always at home. Sarah would not be able to help herself which is why they are only just dropping it into vlogs now - if he exists, I’d say it’s very recent.

Probably only been given the approval to date very recently because Chris is occupied with his precious pregnant wife at the moment - maybe that’s why he’s so short tempered lately 🤣

Reactions: 42