Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
We have got to look at the positives here - they must be fuming those other families who were relevant same time as them are still smashing it in the views.
Also who is going to gift exotic holidays for a feral scruffy family of 8
Finally on the sickness stuff - my mum didn’t even know she was pregnant when admitted to hospital …. She was about a month gone and stayed in till she gave birth - the Doctors tried to give her a new ‘wonder drug’ but she wouldn’t/couldn’t swallow it - it was called thalidomide- so every day I count my blessings

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Big frank

VIP Member
I never watch isabelles videos but made an exception with this one. The video screams I have a boyfriend! look guys, he's real!

I think they have announced him to somehow quash the theory that isabelle is a sad loner that has no friends. The trouble is by being cloak and dagger about his identity while shoving him down everyone throats is people will hunt him down. If she wanted her boundaries respected maybe the best then to do is not humble blag she's seeing someone.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
So ‘intensley’ in love with Sarah that he was chasing women & barely legal teens any chance he got - he is grim 🤢

• Heart

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
You can tell alot about people from only seeing then of 5 mins in a supermarket or 20 mins on a vlog!

And watching them for years, you would get a very accurate true representation of the person. So the dog shite defence, oh you only see 20 mins of our day! Is crap!!

Isabelle was shocked/WTF!
Esme was ragin!
Isla (in my opinion) dose not know how to process /handle emotions.

Why did no one comfort her! Oh yeah to busy filming in for money, oh sorry memories!

This is one hell of a shit show and the crack are starting to show!

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Ffs I can’t wait for her “you can go into more detail on sarahsays” vlog 😂 how much more do we need to know?
Was creepy wearing his Beenie?
Did he leave his socks on?
Is that why your hot tub is that colour?
She’s acting like they’ve done something so special, when in reality they’ve had a shag. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Poor Isla, she has learnt that the only way to get some positive attention in the form of paternal love is if she reacts in the correct way, the bigger the reaction, ie hyperventilating, sobbing etc the bigger the positive response and staged consolation

It’s attention seeking at its purist form and it’s absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sad

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
My favourite thing about Chris is just how blatantly obvious it is that he is constantly on the verge of exploding. It only takes the smallest thing to set him off. That's not the behaviour of a secure, mentally stable, emotionally mature person. It just isn't.

If you've ever had experience with a true narcissist, you'll know exactly what I mean. It is extremely unpleasant to live with someone Iike him. But to see how quickly he can be shaken entertains me to no end. He simply cannot ignore criticism, but rather than delete the comments and block the people, he physically and mentally is not capable of "being the bigger person".

Obviously, the biggest issue is that, between him and his idiot wife, nobody in that house is modeling or teaching emotional regulation, so there's a gaggle of kids being thrown out into the world who think that even the mildest criticism (oh no, someone said you photoshopped a picture! Someone alert the authorities!) is the worst thing that has ever happened to them. The kids will all pick partners like their parents, and the cycle will be continued. What a mess they have created.

I hope a few likes on social media was worth it...

• Heart
  • Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Chatty Member
I can't imagine a situation where I'd ever think 'you know what, I think I'll put a photo of myself in my pants on my husband's very public social media today'. Such a strange total lack of boundaries.

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Sarah is trying to show that Mila and the baby are almost the same size. She’s almost two and he’s 3 months old according to Sarah. That’s nothing to be proud of. Mila is only small because you don’t feed her nutritious food. Pure neglect as always.

• Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
So we are back to being cocky “influencer” Isabelle now she has a boyfriend are we 🙄 I go between feeling chronically sorry for that girl to not at all when a glimmer of her old personality shines through. And Issy hen! You are not an influencer. Brands won’t touch you because of your family, it’s been proved in the past. You couldn’t influence a professional Eskimo to have a roll about in the snow.

• Haha
It’s funny how much Sarah has gone on about wanting to keep Izzy’s social life private…until she has a day out or a conversation with someone and then it’s all they can vlog/post about 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38

Maisie842

VIP Member
The kids know for the sake of the vlog that they have to be overjoyed by this announcement, even if it doesn’t match with how they really feel, and that’s just so unhealthy. They’re not teaching their kids that it’s okay to not be happy about something, to be worried or just unsure and have questions.

News of a new sibling can obviously be overwhelming as it is, and then you have the added pressure of having a camera shoved in your face for the whole world to see with an expected emotion.

Islas reaction for me was absolutely heartbreaking. I don’t believe she was playing up or overacting, that was a devastated sob to me, but the words that she was happy didn’t match that at all. She must be so confused all the time. I’d like to think they recognised it and had a chat one on one with her off camera but I highly doubt it.

I get the feeling that if those two simply ask (Isla especially) or any of their kids if they are ok, and they say yes because it’s expected, that’s end of discussion and they can come back at any comment made in concern about them (or even any guilt they probably have) and confidently argue against it, because in their minds that’s good enough and it fits with what they want.

• Sad
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Im hoping that this is the push Isabelle needed to leave the household. She is almost 18, and has a good amount of followers on instagram and YouTube. While it isn’t the ideal plan, she could definitely start making a living off of it (really her only chance since her parents fucked up her education). For her sake I’m hoping that this was the straw that broke the camels back. This could really be a wake up call for her, being fed up with the bullshit in that house. I hope for her sake that she will take the opportunities she has online and use them to her advantage.
You can do it Izzy. I’m rooting for ya. 🥳
---

Nomnomnom. 🙈 so odd.
I would counsel the opposite. She needs someone to tell her the truth about what’s happened and why, and help her get away from playing ‘Sassybelle’ and any notion that it is either a viable or fulfilling future.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Sarah's no longer following him
I bloody love Tattle 😂 if he was a guy around Isabelle's age then yeah, sure, leave them to it. But it's clear from the video that he's a full blown man. Given the history of her step father, it's weird as fuck n behaviour.

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Odd Vlog take aways
- Sarah saying to Izzy “why do all your memories involve Dad.”
- Isla looks at Izzy first, no reaction, looks at Esme who is starting to cry, Isla then bursts out in OTT tears, really trying to get that viral moment.
- Esmè cry gives off *seriously 🙄*.
- Isabelle barely reacts this time.
- Jace has a bratty moment
- Mila no where to be seen because “she’s to young to understand”.
- Jaces bird nest hair!
I honestly think this wasn’t a bratty moment for once. I think especially Islas reaction scared him as he didn’t understand what was going on and someone bursting into tears out of nowhere is quite scary for a child his age. Thank god for Izzy for explaining to him as Sarah couldn’t be bothered.