The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowsers, that was a really boring vlog and in true click-baity stylee it was entitled "Four days overdue...We found a mystery package in our house"....

A mystery package? Well, you might be thinking that Creepy's long lost cahoonas had finally turned up or they'd perhaps received a special delivery from the stork, that a little parcel had got caught up in their sticky flaps or maybe even a jealous neighbour had shoved a steaming poo through their letterbox? (all perfectly reasonable suppositions, I guess).

Nope. Granny left them some fuzzy pet LOL Surprise thingies....the only surprise there being that apparently this is a type of LOL which the girls have never had before. (Yes, really. I know!)

Poor Prinny seemed to really struggle at the rock scrambling beauty spot and I'm not sure it was all that suitable for her. She might've been better off staying with Lazy, who was just watching on while the others climbed, posing on a big boulder and apparently trying to recreate the famous Little Mermaid statue a la Copenhagen Harbour (who says they don't do agriculture?!) but channelling her inner Sea Witch it was decidedly more Ursula than Ariel.

Oh and I wonder how much they paid for their ice creams. How kind of Lazy to help out the young ice cream man by totting up their bill. I bet at the end of the day his till was balancing about as well as Creepy on a greasy rail.
But remember Sarah doesn't like ice cream! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Hell frozen over? She's awake this early and posting on Instagram stories already?
I quite like this one of her... Wish all her photos would be like this (her nowhere in site!).

Plot twist: she was actually standing in front of the tree, but Creepy decided to edit out the bad parts.

Sorry for the double post... Either Isabelle isn't at school, or she's not even allowed to post her own social media content, or reply to her own messages.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I quite like this one of her... Wish all her photos would be like this (her nowhere in site!).

Plot twist: she was actually standing in front of the tree, but Creepy decided to edit out the bad parts.

Sorry for the double post... Either Isabelle isn't at school, or she's not even allowed to post her own social media content, or reply to her own messages.
I was just coming to say the same thing about Isabelle!
To be honest the way it's worded you can tell she didn't write it anyway

Reactions: 9
I was just coming to say the same thing about Isabelle!
To be honest the way it's worded you can tell she didn't write it anyway
That definitely does not seem like it’s written by a 13yr old! Pull the other one Sarah!!

Sorry but I didn’t take much notice of the whole pregnancy test/ announcement as this supposedly happy news was overshadowed by Chris’ rather vile indiscretions.

So I’m just asking whether this baby is really overdue or are we just being led to believe he is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That definitely does not seem like it’s written by a 13yr old! Pull the other one Sarah!!

Sorry but I didn’t take much notice of the whole pregnancy test/ announcement as this supposedly happy news was overshadowed by Chris’ rather vile indiscretions.

So I’m just asking whether this baby is really overdue or are we just being led to believe he is?
I dont know anymore! But if it were me that overdue and having contractions like she claims in her insta id be on the phone to a hospital or trying to see my midwife just to check everything

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she is acting like it’s such a huge inconvenience to still be pregnant. Yet her midwife encouraged her to bounce and she refused , she was offered a sweep and refused... she didn’t want the baby to come yet. Now she is acting like she actually wants the baby here ... probs scared of a massive Isla melt down if the baby is born anywhere near her birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she is acting like it’s such a huge inconvenience to still be pregnant. Yet her midwife encouraged her to bounce and she refused , she was offered a sweep and refused... she didn’t want the baby to come yet. Now she is acting like she actually wants the baby here ... probs scared of a massive Isla melt down if the baby is born anywhere near her birthday!
I think whenever this baby arrives now it will have a massive effect on Isla's birthday as her birthday is only 2 weeks away now.

Reactions: 6
So she’s quite happy for the baby to stay where it is one day and now she can’t wait for him to be out but is feeling fantastic? You lazy are just a massive walking contradiction! LIT-E-RALLY!

I think whenever this baby arrives now it will have a massive effect on Isla's birthday as her birthday is only 2 weeks away now.
Based on vlogs she hasnt even started shopping for it. By now thiers normally talk of buying bargins.

Reactions: 3
Based on vlogs she hasnt even started shopping for it. By now thiers normally talk of buying bargins.
And birthday hauls so parents can get ideas 🙄. I think Isla might be in for a bit of a shock this birthday or they'll go out last minute and buy tit loads so she doesn't feel left out!

Reactions: 7
And birthday hauls so parents can get ideas 🙄. I think Isla might be in for a bit of a shock this birthday or they'll go out last minute and buy tit loads so she doesn't feel left out!
Without sounding awful to a 7 year old im hoping for a meltdown... I can see a very editied vlog on the way

Reactions: 9
Without sounding awful to a 7 year old im hoping for a meltdown... I can see a very editied vlog on the way
Yeah I'm really hoping Isla gives them hell! They've had a pretty easy ride so far so I'm hoping for a baby who cries 24/7 and a 7 year old who has serious jealousy issues!

Yeah I'm really hoping Isla gives them hell! They've had a pretty easy ride so far so I'm hoping for a baby who cries 24/7 and a 7 year old who has serious jealousy issues!
Even if the baby cries non stop and Isla is jealous they won’t ever admit it.

Isla will be the perfect big sister who always willing to help and the baby will such an angel. Taking a full bottle, so quiet and sleeps 7-7

Reactions: 8
Even if the baby cries non stop and Isla is jealous they won’t ever admit it.

Isla will be the perfect big sister who always willing to help and the baby will such an angel. Taking a full bottle, so quiet and sleeps 7-7
Taking a full bottle*
*filled with calpol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't wait to see them squirm when they try to explain his ginger hair.
God damnit highlandcow. It’s NOT GINGER, it’s STRAWBERRY BLONDE

and it comes from a recessive gene from chris’s side and I’ll have you know chris is 110% not ginger in anyway shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤦🏻‍♀️ I lived in York for three years for uni. It’s so much more than that... 😡

Haven’t watched the vlog- did they go to York? I literally just got back yesterday and thought I saw Isabelle on Friday actually which is likely just a coincidence.
No, they didn't go., Sarah said it was just full of shops!
They went to Birnham Rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.