The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they will LAUGH at you ... like they do every single time you call. You dont scare me. We have never had any SS involvement and we never will. If you see something more than a child's leg in this picture you're the problem and I'd prefer you to take your disgusting sick mind else where. <<<<< Sarah off on one now

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At least one was because Sarah said it was but even Next sale isn't cheaper than Shein (and definitely not cheaper than Shein sale, which they've bought before) so I'd guess it's all on credit. And surely Next didn't do a pyjama only sale?!
Actually the sale just gone just seemed to have loads of pyjamas left and some with big discounts as left over from previous sale If she hasn't got more credit that will be why 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And I’m done. People are sinister and sick in the head because all she can see is the top of her thighs. She doesn’t get it’s the illusion that is being created.

Can’t argue with stupid.

🙄🙄

Reactions: 31
Haven't watched the vlog, was Isla given her birthday presents today, or was Sarah just showing what she got out of the garage for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And I’m done. People are sinister and sick in the head because all she can see is the top of her thighs. She doesn’t get it’s the illusion that is being created.

Can’t argue with stupid.

🙄🙄
Yep exactly she is attacking anyone who says anything, and end of day people actually were telling her tidily enough how it looks to same unsavoury charactors online, but of course she is always right and we are trolls and haters - she will fall off that high horse soon and hope she realises its a long drop to the floor - who the hell does she even think she is, she really does think she is something special

Reactions: 25
The fact she even tried to defend that photo blows my mind. It doesn't matter what we can or cannot see, it's a upskirt photo of your teenage daughter, TAKE IT DOWN, end of.

She's every bit the grooming creep as her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If you see something more than a child's leg in this picture you're the problem and I'd prefer you to take your disgusting sick mind else where. <<<<< Sarah off on one now
Well we all knew that that old favourite line of defence would be rolled out.

It's a parent's/guardian's responsibility to understand what the sickos look for. That doesn't make you the sick one. That makes you the responsible one - the one who understands how to protect your child and avoid the attention of the sick-minded ones.

If she can't understand that then she's clearly not fit to be a parent. Excuse my French but this situation is bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Looks like she’s deleted it all. Typical.
Of course. She did the same before Christmas on the vlog where she was showing off what she had and when someone mentioned it she said her vlogs weren’t for people struggling financially. I won’t replicate my long rant I did on here but she always does this.

SS not been in contact yet about your comments about how they laugh about accusations with you, Sarah? They will.

Reactions: 21

Can’t argue with stupid.

🙄🙄
Some parents definitely need to educate themselves on these vile predators in the world, bbc once did a documentary on pedophiles and one man said they’d cut the heads of photos of kids and stick them on naked grown bodies, & so on.. it stayed with me for life and left me feeling sick, yet in Sarah’s world these predators don’t exist even though she lives with one

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand why as a parent she refuses to see or acknowledge that there are perverts out there who look for stuff like this. No matter how much she refuses to “see” it, it is there.

How it doesn’t fill her with horror that her teenage daughter could be used in that way by such people without the family’s knowledge, I really don’t know. It makes my blood run cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh how I laughed when creepy hit the ground then stomped off in doors to throw the coffee up the wall - lazy /Izzywas cackling when it happened but it’s funny how it never mentioned again - lazy was definitely told to shut her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is the sicko sitting on Instagram arguing that a clearly inappropriate photo of Isabelle “only” shows leg?
Rather than doing her job as a mother and deleting it as soon as someone raised the point of what it could be interpreted as 😑
She really does put getting one over on the haterzzz above the priority of her children’s safety and well-being doesn’t she? 😔

Reactions: 33
I just don’t understand why as a parent she refuses to see or acknowledge that there are perverts out there who look for stuff like this. No matter how much she refuses to “see” it, it is there.
I can only assume that she's complicit. What other explanation is there? She's thick but not stupid enough to not understand how that photo was bad.

Even if she's taken it down, it's still appearing elsewhere. 😤

Lazy better replace that post with a proper tribute to the birthday girl. 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh how I laughed when creepy hit the ground then stomped off in doors to throw the coffee up the wall - lazy /Izzywas cackling when it happened but it’s funny how it never mentioned again - lazy was definitely told to shut her mouth
when was this?

Reactions: 4
How long until she does one of her little Insta live rants about the “sickos”?

Reactions: 17
Well, this well and truly confirms it for me, she’s just as bad as Chris when it comes to what content goes out, nothing is off limits.

How can she sit there on her fat ugly lard toad bleeping arse and call herself a mother?

Sarah. That’s supposed to be your daughter. 😞 you are unbelievable. You’d rather sit there on your stubborn arse and argue rather than do the RIGHT thing. Wow. I hope you lose everyone of those kids, the dog, the house, and everything you own, the pair of you deserve nothing less. You offer them kids nothing, they’d be better off without you!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Pictures like that can easily end up on "10 hilarious photo fails" or "10 photos that will have you looking twice" lists. It's out there now, not much Isabelle can do which is really sad. Although I'm sure she'd probably say the same thing as her mum if you asked her about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.