The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes sense to me to have done it early, they've done worse things. But growing up we always got Easter eggs on Good Friday and my kids did an Easter egg hunt on Thursday because it was the only day we had nothing planned. They obviously aren't religious so there's no need to wait.

There was of course far too much chocolate especially when you just know they've been eating Easter eggs since they came in the shops.

Isla doesn't really know what to be interested in anymore, she's had no new experience being kept with the family all the time so she can't develop new interests. It doesn't matter that they will claim she's travelled all over, she's still not spoken to anyone else and spent most of the time sat in a van so it doesn't count.
Islas there one child that would 100% THRIVE in school you can tell she’s dying to talk to people, tell people of the adventures she’s had in the tin can.. instead she’s stuck with her siblings who are as dull as their parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It makes sense to me to have done it early, they've done worse things. But growing up we always got Easter eggs on Good Friday and my kids did an Easter egg hunt on Thursday because it was the only day we had nothing planned. They obviously aren't religious so there's no need to wait.

There was of course far too much chocolate especially when you just know they've been eating Easter eggs since they came in the shops.

Isla doesn't really know what to be interested in anymore, she's had no new experience being kept with the family all the time so she can't develop new interests. It doesn't matter that they will claim she's travelled all over, she's still not spoken to anyone else and spent most of the time sat in a van so it doesn't count.
Oh definitely, I have nothing against people doing things early to fit around plans, it was more the fact Lazy was saying that they didn’t have anything to do on Isla’s birthday so I didn’t understand the move of the egg hunt when that seems like a fun birthday activity if she had nothing to do.

Reactions: 15
Feeling very sorry for Isla if what was shown is what she is getting. Half the ‘haul’ are PJs or outfits (age 11-12 so she’s buying size appropriate for one of them at least) & then she’s got a load of Kindi dolls that Sarah isn’t sure she will give or keep for Mila plus a couple of cheap craft sets. I know she had the MacBook but thought she’d have gone to a bit more effort :(
Here is the transcript of her making excuses for the presents she’s going to show (few words wrong but you should get the gist) View attachment 2088784View attachment 2088785View attachment 2088786View attachment 2088787View attachment 2088788View attachment 2088789
Them kindi dolls are half price in smyths currently been discontinued

Reactions: 12
When creepy was holding Mila in yesterdays vlog, she has a runny nose and it’s was obviously causing her discomfort and irritation, but creepy was oblivious, just chatting away to the camera. I wanted to grab her through the screen and wipe her face and cuddle her to let her know someone cares.
She was groggy near the end of tonight’s episode as well :( Sarah has blamed it on hayfever from going out in the lawn forgetting that Mila was the same the day before 🤦🏼‍♀️ She probably caught something whilst they were away poor girl.
So sad that they couldn’t even go online or in shops and specifically shop for isla and what she enjoys doing and playing with.. instead it seems sara’s collected dolls she thinks are ‘cute’ to dispense between her 11 & 1 year old whenever the time suits.. ‘I think I’m going to give this one to mila for Christmas’ oh that’s nice sara 🫶🏼🙃
Such a sad looking haul - I was thinking after posting earlier that she’s homeschooled apparently so where are the things you could get to supplement that learning? Stationary, books, science kits & so on - things she’s actually interested in (or was at some point). Of course she will appear grateful because she wouldn’t want to disappoint Sarah but she’s stunting her intentionally now - she’s got plenty of dolls & it’s absolutely fine to play with them but don’t feed that further. Let her naturally ease away from those things.

They are toddler toys no matter how Sarah wants to dress it up - she’s bought those for Mila in mind for the future which is why she was spouting the crap about how she buys ahead of time for birthdays/Xmas with all the kids in mind. If something is not suitable for one it will be for another. She has realised that she’s actually put zero effort into getting Isla anything & having to pull these out of the stash.

She’s a disgrace, it’s just very sad the iFam will not see it that way 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It doesn't really matter what she gets because none of it will be seen again anyway. Have they ever used the microscope that she got last year, that Sarah said they were all going to have such fun with?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many of those toys advised age 3+ ?
Sarah’s attempt to cover her laziness and lack of interest in nurturing that child is despicable.
I don’t have kids, by choice, so I can only think back to my own experience at age 11 - what was I into?
I got my first guitar at age 7. At 10 I took saxophone lessons but mostly posed - and it was a rented instrument. Yup, started high school age 11 - so definitely wouldn’t have had plastic hospital doll kits for toddlers.
It’s quite a pivotal age as you’re on the brink of puberty, making that transition. Yet nothing in Isla’s gifts encourage her to grow and develop interests. Pretty crappy that her mother is trying to relive her childhood of exchanging bracelets with her friend by giving the kit to Isla, knowing she has no friends to ‘make memories’ with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
noticed all the next clothes were from clearance section too - Isla really is an afterthought for them, poor kid she is the brightest of them all along with little Mila

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
At big family get togethers, does anyone else get the inlaws round and then shout across the kitchen, telling them about when you had pessaries inserted, the position of your cervix, the fact that you had to put a sanitary pad on and then show it to the nurse?

I think I need to brush up on my hosting skills because my family gatherings are never that much fun.

I mean, childbirth experiences are natural and special and obviously nothing to be embarrassed about etc etc....but at the same time, NO!!!

Is it just me or is that all TMI for that kind of gathering? They're probably having a nice cuppa there and she's casually banging on about her bits and bats, in detail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Only a girl of Isla’s age would like dolls if she was an actual doll collector. No real 11 year old is playing with toys fit for a 5 year old unless they have development issues or special needs. It’s so sad to see that Isla who should be starting secondary school this year still actively be encouraged to act like a 5 year old with no real friends of her own age to develop interests suitable for her age. I’m sorry but this is emotional child abuse, sarah and chris can call me hater and troll all they want I don’t care because deep down they both know they have fucked up their children’s lives and will continue to do so because they don’t want to prove us wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why couldn't they do a proper Easter egg hunt for the children? Could have done clues that were at the level of each child and made it part of their home learning.
Shows just little education those children are getting, that someone is suggesting a fxcking Easter egg hunt as a way to boost their learning.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
according to Sarah there is nothing wrong with the picture :/ the other person then asked is she blind because you can see right up her skirt

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The vlog where the "bottle of doom" was made and then put here....that same vlog, they mentioned that they had been vaccinated. They wouldn't have been able to go the few places they went if not. Chris said it in the vlog🤷🏼‍♀️
They haven’t been vaccinated. Sarah made a point of saying “because of the rules just now” and the only rule is u have to be vaccinated to enter The States. That’s why when they went to places like Italy they couldn’t eat inside restaurants and go into Landmark places like Leaning Tower of Pisa etc because you had to have had the vaccination and proof of vaccination. They didn’t have either. Yes Chris mentioned the vaccine in one vlog but none of them have had it.

Reactions: 11
Sarah really has no clue, or just doesn’t care about Isla at all.
There was no thought in those gifts, at all, it’s not hard.
Isla has said before she likes reading, why not get her some age appropriate books.
She loves stranger things, so how about some official merch, things for her bedroom to make her want to spend more time in there rather than her sisters sofa bed.
She’s expressed an interest in Harry Potter quite a few times, the new game recently came out and people are raving about it (I have no clue, but my niece (14) is obsessed). How come I can think of thing off the top of my head that she’s mentioned she really likes, and I don’t even know the girl, yet her mother can only come up with dolls aimed at pre schoolers?
---
They haven’t been vaccinated. Sarah made a point of saying “because of the rules just now” and the only rule is u have to be vaccinated to enter The States. That’s why when they went to places like Italy they couldn’t eat inside restaurants and go into Landmark places like Leaning Tower of Pisa etc because you had to have had the vaccination and proof of vaccination. They didn’t have either. Yes Chris mentioned the vaccine in one vlog but none of them have had it.
Im sure Sarah mentioned in a vlog that Esme wouldn’t have a PCR or LF test, that’s why they were creeping round the borders.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can’t go to Florida when they haven’t been vaccinated. She said they would go back once things change - meaning no vaccination required. We shall see if they go back. I’m very doubtful they will.
Nothing stopped them going pre-pandemic though….we shall see in the future.

Reactions: 8
I don't think there is anything wrong with liking dolls at any age, I think the issue is how impersonal the gifts felt. They don't listen to her, don't take an interest in what she talks about and it's becoming more obvious with everything they do. Why not ask her what she wants to do for her birthday instead of just picking a random day for her that you're not even sure she would like? What about taking her shopping so she can pick her own clothes? Just take a smidgen of an interest in the poor girl.

I think it says a lot that Isla's favourite day is going to the cinema to see a movie she isn't interested in as it was the only time she got some attention. How is that not a wakeup call Sarah & Chris? All that talk about taking the kids on vacations around the world for memories sake and yet the best memory is a trip to the local cinema.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The greed in that house makes me want to vomit. No one needs that amount of chocolate. How can she not see that her 11yo daughter is overweight and completely food focused? Her 4yo is greedy and her 1yo eats more junk than any other baby I’ve ever seen. It‘s disgusting and they both should be ashamed.

There was no thought in what she’s bought Isla for her birthday. It’s quantity over quality yet again. Why can’t she just buy a few decent presents instead of a pile of utter crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did Isla sleep in her clothes? She had the same granny cardigan and flowery skirt on the day before and woke up on Esme's sofa bed with granny cardigan on then the egg hunt in same clothes while others still in PJs? Mind you, Isabel's been in the green t-shirt for days too. Another thing...why does Jason and Mila constantly have clothes hauls but the older kids have to have (decent) clothes as birthday or Christmas presents!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.