The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s ok is it? For duck sake Sarah, REMOVE IT!
It does not look like ‘just her legs’ and you and that piece of filth you married, know it.
I don’t want to go into details, but if she’s lost as much weight as is claimed and sometimes seen, where she has deliberately posed to show the trend of the ‘thigh gap’ then no - it’s not ‘just’ her legs.
You wanted this drama on Isla’s birthday- witch.
What would it take for you to say ‘oops’ - admit you messed up and take a better picture?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
And that’s ok is it? For duck sake Sarah, REMOVE IT!
It does not look like ‘just her legs’ and you and that piece of filth you married, know it.
I don’t want to go into details, but if she’s lost as much weight as is claimed and sometimes seen, where she has deliberately posed to show the trend of the ‘thigh gap’ then no - it’s not ‘just’ her legs.
You wanted this drama on Isla’s birthday- witch.
What would it take for you to say ‘oops’ - admit you messed up and take a better picture?
It looks like a vagina, she looks like she's wearing no knickers (I know she is and this is no reflection on Isabelle) everyone else is too polite to say it. Sarah and the Ifam knobs can gaslight all they want. It looks like her vagina and that will attract the wrong type of attention, from men just like her stepfather who has already been in the papers for inviting a 16 year old to get naked with him.

I'm a straight, female mum of a teen daughter who is just saying it as it is. I think Isabelle's outfit is lovely, just needs the picture removing.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It looks like a vagina, she looks like she's wearing no knickers (I know she is and this is no reflection on Isabelle) everyone else is too polite to say it. Sarah and the Ifam knobs can gaslight all they want. It looks like her vagina and that will attract the wrong type of attention, from men just like her stepfather who has already been in the papers for inviting a 16 year old to get naked with him.

I'm a straight, female mum of a teen daughter who is just saying it as it is. I think Isabelle's outfit is lovely, just needs the picture removing.
Yes! Thank you for saying it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I completely agree. They know what they‘re doing. I don’t even think they’d remove the photo if Isabelle asked them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh blimey, Sarah will be furious. The Radfords are in Florida in Disney and you can apply to be part of their influencer program. It's based on your subscribers and so on, the Radfords go so often cos they aren't paying for it. See Sarah, if your Husband wasn't a wrongun, you could have gone to Disney for free too, several times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Absolutely disgusting ! Any normal mum who then realised how the photo looked would have deleted it immediately ! Not start defending themselves like a fishwife !

Surely if Chris was utterly innocent of being a pedalo as you claim Sarah you would be doing everything to make sure he couldn't be classed as one !

Posting this picture proves he is a pedalo and you are an enabling witch ! Shame you don't still live in Seacroft , the good people there would be dishing out justice daily , Katrina must be so embarrassed to be your sister !

Reactions: 42
When Lazy couldn't understand what Mila was trying to tell her.....so 4 year old Jace had to translate for her! 🙄

And then she had the cheek to ask how Jace knew but she didn't (because he showed her up!) I bet Jace spends more time with Mila than her mother does.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I said it. I don’t care. I have a daughter who is 17 in a couple of months. Just protect your child for the love of God.
Sarah, when you next read here... Tell us how many "saves" that picture now has. Go on.

You know full well the photo is inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lazy is as disgusting has her creepy husband,🤢 She wont delete that picture because that's the most likes she has got in a long time even king Jaces birthday picture likes are private only she can see . Makes her sister take a video down on tiktok of herself because she didnt like it? But leaves that picture up of her child .she is a rotten excuse of a 'mother'

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just take it down as a MOTHER. Instead of trying to point prove or defend it or say “No, it doesn’t” just be a mother and be like “You know what? That could attract the wrong people. I’m going to take it down for my daughters sake.”

Not Seacrofts finest though 😡
---
And the reply 🙄🙄
---
She’s just thick. Or deliberately trying to increase engagement. One or the other 🙄

mod edit pic showing

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Chris falling on the grass....I'm dead! 🤣🤣
The amount of Easter eggs is ridiculous! No chance of them being donated to a Women's Refuge/ Food Bank etc!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
People can't even tell her nicely what the image portrays to some weirdos online instead she attacks people who are just thinking of Isobelle

Reactions: 36
She’s a thick, pedalo enabling bleep. That’s all there is to it. No decent parent would leave that photo up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Awe poor Isla bless her heart she deserves so much more than her sad excuse for a mother and the twit in the hat.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
And the reply 🙄🙄
Eh? She's saying that you can't see anything more than you would if she was standing up? Yeah, if she was standing in just a pair of tights (over her knickers) and no skirt over the top, maybe.

Bloody hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Chris falling on the grass....I'm dead! 🤣🤣
The amount of Easter eggs is ridiculous! No chance of them being donated to a Women's Refuge/ Food Bank etc!
I remember the year she was practically peeing herself think it was 2020 so covid lockdown shops had loads of stock because people just weren't buying and she got Easter eggs for 50p bought loads of them filled the car boot pretending she was donating them to a food bank 3/4 of each kind come Easter Sunday all Easter eggs were in the garden.
---
Eh? She's saying that you can't see anything more than you would if she was standing up? If she was standing in just a pair of tights (over her knickers) and no skirt over the top, maybe. Bloody hell.
It's like she dosent hear the crap that falls out of her own mouth , rotten witch she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Poor Izzy has lost so much weight hopefully it’s just her becoming a woman and not the weight issues her mother seems to inflict on them all .. is sara still saying her and Izzy fit in the same size clothes these days??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.