The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris ALWAYS plays with the color and contrast of the videos. Not just the thumbnail, the video. but he can’t fake it this time (except the thumbnails because it’s still photos). All of the coloring of the videos where they’re somewhere super POW WOW EPIC are just ridiculous, you can tell by the average items surrounding them, their clothes, EKKCETRA,EKKCETRA. Nothing looks normal.

Reactions: 17
It's quite obvious views are being bought. Has anyone else been paying attention to the amount of likes and comments they get? Those seem to stay about the same. I don't know if that means anything. I know the videos are tit, and new viewers are maybe not likely to leave a like or a comment, but their comment/like amounts seem to stay pretty much the same with consistency. To me, it's as if they have maybe less than a couple hundred super loyal viewers who like and comment frequently, about 5000-ish viewers who always watch still and maybe leave a like, a couple thousand hate views, the rest are from hashtags and algorithm. Even if a video hits 50k views, it's still a poor show for the million plus subscribers they have.

I would be so embarrassed if i knew people thought i was buying views 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Deffo not actual photos they got of the NL/AB, there was the same 'cloud' over the bottom of every picture they showed. The NL/AB DO NOT STAY LIKE THAT.

I'm very lucky to have seen them several times.

They are not easy to photograph when you haven't a clue what you're doing, plus add into the factor, it's the 1st time you've seen them.

WHERE IS HIS NEW INSTA 360 ONE RS TWIN EDITION ACTION CAMERA????

The twit paid over £500 for it? Perfect time to use it.

I believe the twit saw them on an early vlog and whatever device he was using was actually showing them - but not those pics he showed last night.

My description of the NL/AB:

'The most magical thing I've ever seen, parts of the sky literally performs a dance recital in front of you, you are the only audience and there's drama coming in left, right & centre, costume changes (ie the colours) continually change and you really don't know where to look'.

By the way we did not see the NL/AB by travelling in a delivery van - nor did we eat pizzas!!!

I also want to add that I know my experiences are also very privileged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sticking up for them, but when I photographed the Milky Way in Death Valley, I had to use Photoshop Lightroom to being out the colors. It’s just how it works for that. I took a course with a pro photographer who taught techniques. No idea about the NL though.

Reactions: 8
Imagine driving all the way to the Artic Circle to experience the Northern Lights. ragging your kids along in a delivery van for days on end and then losing the footage of the actual one day when you supposedly saw them!
What an absolute joke!
It’s Isabelle I feel sorry for, stuck in the back for hours and hours of driving with the two little ones…it’s out of order. It’s not her job to keep them entertained while Sarah sits up front chatting on her phone.
Let’s face it 95% of the blogs we’ve seen since they set off has been driving…the other 5% scenery.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Not sticking up for them, but when I photographed the Milky Way in Death Valley, I had to use Photoshop Lightroom to being out the colors. It’s just how it works for that. I took a course with a pro photographer who taught techniques. No idea about the NL though.
You learned from a pro photographer though. Sure, Creepy calls himself a pro videographer but he's no more knowledgeable about the technical aspects of photography/videography than he is about brain surgery, meteorology, flying aeroplanes or any of the other stuff he witters on about like he thinks he's an expert.

Everything about them is fabricated to some degree and relies on people believing their own hype and bullshit. The pair of them are so full of it, that bright green glow was probably just a foul stench that follows them around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just adding this in, after skiing any base layers, and anything close to your skin becomes honking and you stink 😂
Because even though it’s cold, skiing makes you sweat buckets because it’s an intensive sport.
You 100% need to wash them, if you’ve skied.
And they need a special wash most of the time.
So yeah, any base layers they’re wearing will be stinking, and need a good wash 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
How do they do their laundry? They shown on their vlog they bought base layers and thermal socks how do they wash them let alone the bedding.
Simple, they don't. Esme was in her bedroom showing her packing for this trip and still had her Christmas bedding on her bed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just adding this in, after skiing any base layers, and anything close to your skin becomes honking and you stink 😂
Because even though it’s cold, skiing makes you sweat buckets because it’s an intensive sport.
You 100% need to wash them, if you’ve skied.
And they need a special wash most of the time.
So yeah, any base layers they’re wearing will be stinking, and need a good wash 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t they go away with only one set each? Most people would pack more than that to go for a weekend, never mind weeks on end 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I fell asleep watching their vlog last night (because it was so insane…ly boring) and I dreamt that Mila referred to her parents as „my mother and her husband“ lmao
Yeah idk what’s wrong with me guys 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for all your votes.
View attachment 1967596

TLDR
- Chris staged a 'crash' on a snowmobile. Basically he hit the brakes on the snowmobile and army rolled off. Esme was sat behind him and didn't even move. Link > https://tattle.life/threads/the-ing...-to-lose-any-more-viewers.37285/post-14014620 for when he tries to sue the company for a fake injury.
- Poor poor Princess Christine suffered more trauma when his drone crashed into a tree and he had to swim through snow to get it. He ended up needing to be rescued by the snowmobile tour guide.
- As if that wasn't bad enough, Chris needed to get dental surgery a couple of days ago. No idea why or what yet as it hasn't been on the vlogs because they're a few days behind.
- Being in the Arctic Circle has brought with it signal issues. The Inghams missed an upload and were very late the next day. They have seemingly checked into an Air Bnb whilst the wounded soldier recuperates. Everyone else is spending their time covering their faces in chocolate and laughing at him.
- Mila looks to have ice burn on her face, which looks very sore and red.
- Sarah claims they earn the higher end of five figures a month and are a very lot set for life.
- Big Frank returned. Sarah was seen trying to share him with Mila.
- Chris saw the Northern Lights but didn't wake anyone up so they could see them too. He also tried (and failed miserably) to melt the arctic snow with de-icer.
- Daily diet is pizza and/or pasta.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope you and Mummy are sending out a care package for your poor wounded soldier.
If I were their neighbour and heard her boasting about how they earn high five figures a month, I'd be straight onto the council with a screengrab of that. Since it gives very clear contradiction of his claim to be unable to afford the mandated changes to their outside staircase.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I find it ironic, that lazy finds the narration in You annoying, but continues to narrate the day they apparently lost (haven't watched, but that's the gist I got) how does she think we feel having to listen to her drone on?!

Why is it always Isla who researches things? Never the parents, to you know teach their children as they're homeschooling, or one of the older ones?

And apparently Jace a nearly 4 yr old, was asking them to stop so he could jump out and take pictures and videos along with his sister's. Of course he did. Excuse me while I run out to take a picture of the pig flying overhead... They nearly always have that partition curtain closed, Jace sits way over by the beds, no window to look out of, but apparently kept asking to stop to take pictures of the view. Those glasses must give him x-ray vision to see out the sides of the tin can. They have black out blinds on the windows, so what views are the girls seeing?

If you're going to lie lazy at least make it, plausible.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Re the views during the night . My daughter watches American and Australian you tubers and I’m sure they have a small following in America, Australia etc . They are also unlikely to know the issue with this family. I don’t think they are buying views I just think it’s the international audience . May be wrong

Reactions: 9
Re: The staged ‘crash/roll’
The only thing rolling are peoples eyes 🙄
If interested it’s just after the 4 minute mark. I don’t have the mindset to watch it in slo mo - but it looks like he, the Creepy fool, has rehearsed it. Seems to place his arm in a hole in the snow made on the first ‘take’. Otherwise, if he landed at speed, he’d be making a fresh imprint and snow would be flying up. It doesn’t.
Truly pathetic. And very, very stupid as it could have gone very wrong. Especially with his child on the back.

He also bragged to have taken it out of ‘eco mode’ and into ‘sport mode’ - well later on, during one of Sarah’s ramblings, she said they were instructed to always keep it in eco mode.

I’ve no idea what any of that means, but I can guess, and I know what I heard. Plus, they are all complete novices with not much going on in the intelligence & wisdom department- putting it lightly.
In other words - bleeping idiots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.