The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckers are so desperate for views they have to put **MUST SEE** in the title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
WOW WOW WOW

SARAH & CHRIS,

Can you please explain what was happening with your youngest 2 when you was riding them snowmobiles, I believe I saw 2 babies sitting in a sledge attached to your snowmobile with no seat belts, no safety equipment, riding at daft speeds across the snow. Di you believe that's a safe way to transport your children? Your f*xking bananas and I honestlycthing you've become so engrossed in fane and YT your a danger.

You are a C*nt, narcissistic fools. Wee jaces mouth is a mess, he needs some attention to his mouth.

So nice to see them kids get a HOT meal.

Reactions: 25
For anyone that wants to see Chris' "crash"
What a massive pansy 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
WOW WOW WOW

SARAH & CHRIS,

Can you please explain what was happening with your youngest 2 when you was riding them snowmobiles, I believe I saw 2 babies sitting in a sledge attached to your snowmobile with no seat belts, no safety equipment, riding at daft speeds across the snow. Di you believe that's a safe way to transport your children? Your f*xking bananas and I honestlycthing you've become so engrossed in fane and YT your a danger.

You are a C*nt, narcissistic fools. Wee jaces mouth is a mess, he needs some attention to his mouth.

So nice to see them kids get a HOT meal.
Watching it, they don’t seem to have been going all that fast really from what I could see. I’m pretty certain there were a couple of segments he’s probably sped up the footage when editing a little & that would also explain the idiot coming to a stop & then speeding off because he was probably frustrated they weren’t going as fast as he thought they would (endangering his daughter in the process). His little d*ck syndrome must have come into action here trying to be the big I am 🤣

The children in the sled were likely quite safe even if not strapped in although never risk free. Having a read up on them, that sort of set up doesn’t seem that unusual in snow covered parts of the world as a mode of transport. I’d have more trust in the guy pulling them along than if they had the chance to do it.

Reactions: 11
The crash is up there with "something stole my shoe" they really are struggling to vlog anything this trip aren't they. Still waiting Chris for this epic amazing unmissable vlog.......promises, promises

• Haha
Reactions: 36
TALON UPDATE!

Sorry in advance. Going to keep a running tally of how long it takes him to trim his nasty nails. They’re truly longer than mine ick

Those are some proper coke nails... Maybe that's why he goes between wired and up all night to edgy and 'panicky'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.