The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s me just checked into the Ritz Hotel 🏨 Well, when I say checked in I mean more staying in the car park 😂 I believe it’s called holidaying Ingham style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They'd better watch out the Inland Revenue are clamping down on all the YouTubers and influencers.
They won't get away with not paying tax and not declaring their small business for much longer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
You have to ask yourselves.. what injuries is she trying to cover up on those kiddies faces with the chocolate face masks .. quite concerning 😟

• Sad
I don’t understand why they drive with the curtain between the front passengers and the rest of the van? Are the girls and Jace sat in darkness in the back, why would they not too want to see the beautiful roads?

Reactions: 33
You have to ask yourselves.. what injuries is she trying to cover up on those kiddies faces with the chocolate face masks .. quite concerning 😟
Reminds me of the Peter Connolly (baby p) case where his mum deliberately smeared chocolate on his face to hide bruises on his face from social workers etc

not saying that anything as bad as this is happening but it does make you pause slightly.

covering up bruises and sunburn or frost nip with chocolate masks wouldn’t be beyond these pair I fear.

• Sad
  • Angry
I don’t understand why they drive with the curtain between the front passengers and the rest of the van? Are the girls and Jace sat in darkness in the back, why would they not too want to see the beautiful roads?
That’s so they won’t be filmed moving around or not sat properly. To passers by they would only assume 2 people travelling in the van as well I’m guessing?

Reactions: 38
Lazy can’t read signs - £32 for the salmon apparently but it’s £32 per kg & that wasn’t more than 100gs of salmon 😂. Homeschool gonna be real good with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The curtains are closed because no one is sitting in the back of the van. Chris and Sarah don't want viewers seeing the children racing around, moving about or lying on the floor while the van is moving.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The curtains are closed because no one is sitting in the back of the van. Chris and Sarah don't want viewers seeing the children racing around, moving about or lying on the floor while the van is moving.
More than likely travel in the beds

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I agree. Myself and my daughter are travelling Europe, a trip that is planned in advance. During the school holidays. And we are doing it by train all the way, and yes some places will take a longer ride than others, maybe even a couple of flights needed, but you can't put a price on fantastic scenery and just enjoying the moment. What's even more special is my 14 year old daughter is the one planning the route. I am simply financing the trip and get the family perks of going too. If my daughter is 14 and can plan a Euro trip, why can Isabelle and Esme not have a shot? Because there isn't much to plan or budget to work from when you're travelling in the back of a van sitting on ipads *cough* sorry macbooks. My daughter is even getting a map on the wall and taking her Polaroid to make a feature wall using the maps and photos. It's brilliant and she's learning so much. They're too controlling.

Anyway won't say too much or they'll start vlogging their kids scheduling a no budget, hop on hop off world wide tour and doing the map 😂 just an idea for you Sarah, when you finally read this 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They put the curtain up to hide the fact that the children are not in seatbelts and roam around freely in the back of the van when they are driving. I don't know who they think they are fooling putting their kids in danger behind a cheap curtain.

I'm going to go on to add that this was Sarah's idea as she is the chief bull-shitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
From tonights slog! Sorry, meant vlog! 🤣🤣
How long have they been travelling, and all they seem to have done is Skiing and the snow safari! Don't know about the kids, but by now I'd be bored S******s! 😫😫
She looks so bloated, dehydrated and unhealthy. The lack of personal care shows itself on her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
CROSSING INTO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE & INCREDIBLE NORTHERN LIGHTS | WINTER VAN LIFE SWEDEN

Stressful morning. There’s been a vlog skipper day because they woke up this morning and arrived at a campsite. Creepstopher n0n<€ lost the memory card. They had the whole van out and spent an hour sifting through snow but can’t find it. They have footage from phones and go pro but not the camera footage. Lazy is going to talk us through yesterday because they vlog for memories.

Yesterday with Lazy’s narration
They woke up in Sorsele. Lazy’s dreams came true. It was peaceful and stooooooonin. Snow safari. Beautiful place. After a peaceful morning they got on the road for the three hour drive to the Arctic Circle. There is an information centre 10km from the town they were heading to JokkMokk. Beautiful drive. Illegal driving out of windows. Ticked off wild reindeer off Lazy’s bucket list. Breathless cackling from Foghorn. More reindeer. The girls and Jace kept wanting to get out to get videos. After 2-3 hours they reached the Arctic Circle. Special moment. tit photos. The goals of the trip have changed. Back into the van to drive 10km to JokkMokk. Decided to celebrate with pasta, pizza and chips. Food was the nicest Lazy has ever eaten. They ordered the well known Swedish pizza. JokkMokk pizza is the town’s special. They wanted to try a typical Swedish dish but it contained reindeer so they stuck with pasta. Discussion around the table about being brought up eating animals but being horrified at what animals other countries eat. They were “offered to eat Zebra” in Spain. Reindeer and cows are no different. Lazy left all her calzone as she ate the rest of Jace and Mila’s carbonara. After eating their half she was too full. 🤥 The salad was the nicest and Lazy ate a massive bowl🤥. Jace tripped over on the way out. Lazy has no idea how. He hit his face on the corner of a wooden table. He has a cut and Creepstopher was panicking about whether they needed to go to hospital. The inside of his mouth hurt but there was no cut in there. Checked into the most beautiful cute campsite. Magic. Felt like Christmas. Best thing was the clear sky. Could see curvature of sky. Level crossings freak Lazy out. Trillions of stars. -11 but stood outside without coat. Creepstopher went for a shower and the Aurora was out when he went back to the van. Lazy was only wearing a vest as it’s so hot in the van. Trying to get clothes on. Stood on roof of van.

Back to today
Woke up and decided not to vlog much. Have to wait to see the town they’re going to. Lazy and the girls got long showers. Failed to find memory card. Made phone calls and emails. Got Starbucks and hot cinnamon buns at the petrol station. They’re on the way to the Santa village in the north of Swedish Lapland. If they feel homesick or anyone gets sick they always turn home. 🤥 Nobody wants to stop so they’ve made a new goal that is far far far. Driving. Drone.

This is the cutest place ever. Houses look like barns. Supermarket stop. Cinnamon buns for the girls and polarbröd bread. It’s £3.60 per loaf and Scandinavia is expensive. £6.50 for chicken strips. 159kr for pork. Chicken breast is 193kr so £16. Salmon is well expensive at 399kr so £32. Lazy will do meatballs and pasta one night. Crispy bread is a breakfast and lunch staple. All the shops sell underwear and random things.

Driving. A few hours later they’re on the outskirts of Kiruna city, the only city in Lapland. 20,000 people live there. Tonight is a special night. They looked for the best place to see the aurora and the energy levels are high. All the campsites are closed and the only one that’s open has bad reviews. They’ve found a Park for the Night 17 miles from Kiruna. The car park is full of people and someone is having a fire. 40 people are stood outside with tripods and cameras apparently but it’s eerily quiet. It’s 6pm. They have the campfire ready and Creepstopher will be chopping wood with his axe. He’s a proper woodsman and has wanted to use it for ages.

Lazy is filming. It’s so nice out here. Low fog has come over. Isabelle has gone inside. She keeps swapping places with Lazy and Creepstopher. Isla has been learning about noises the northern lights make and the colours. Creepstopher has his snood over his eyes. There is another van lifer in the car park. They’re in the tourist centre car park. There is a coach in the car park and they keep turning up full of people. Photos. Creepstopher is upset about the fog.

Back in the van. It’s -10° outside. They didn’t take Mila out as it was so cold but Jace enjoyed it out there. They’re making cups of tea and hot juice. Hot juice is the thing to have in Scandinavia. Lazy has the juice instead of tea at night. Lazy and Creepstopher have been watching You on Netflix. The narration grinds on Lazy. They’re on episode 4. Tomorrow is a fun day with more information about the town. It has the biggest iron mining facility in the world but they’re having to relocate the city to two miles away because the ground is sinking due to the mining. They’re picking buildings up in their entirety and moving them. Crazy. The place does tours of the mine.

End of vlog
1676669814509.png
1676669901480.png
1676669921378.png
1676670445117.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Called it about something happening when it came to the vlog which featured the Arctic Circle sign pictures. They are far too predictable & know full well they’ve caused that with her as well so they will avoid showing her for a little while. How convenient that they managed to lose a memory card after posting those pics up & trying to deny Mila’s face isn’t sore 😡 They make me so bloody angry - barely saw Mila in the vlog after skimming through tonight & it was poor lighting but split second you could just about make out the sore outline. Sounds like Jace has injured his face tripping & hitting the side of a table so he will probably look sore for a few days.

Why on earth are they watching ‘You’ in the van with kids as well? 😳 It’s not appropriate at all with small kids around - it’s got sex, blood & gore with murder scenes & all sorts - definitely not something kids should be watching let alone listening to. Dropped themselves in it there because there is no space that any of the kids would be able to avoid listening to it.
They are so bloody predictable 🙄.
I do hope they watch it with headphones,but my guess is no.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.