The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have they got left on this drive? Yes drive because that's what it is! A very long drive!

Kids are crammed in the back for what? To see deep snow and scream! Really sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
How long have they got left on this drive? Yes drive because that's what it is! A very long drive!
No idea how long they're planning to be away, but I don't think they've reached their final destination yet. Then they have to drive back again. So unless there's a quicker route it's going to be at least another 2 weeks / 3 weeks before it's over.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Re: The staged ‘crash/roll’
The only thing rolling are peoples eyes 🙄
If interested it’s just after the 4 minute mark. I don’t have the mindset to watch it in slo mo - but it looks like he, the Creepy fool, has rehearsed it. Seems to place his arm in a hole in the snow made on the first ‘take’. Otherwise, if he landed at speed, he’d be making a fresh imprint and snow would be flying up. It doesn’t.
Truly pathetic. And very, very stupid as it could have gone very wrong. Especially with his child on the back.

He also bragged to have taken it out of ‘eco mode’ and into ‘sport mode’ - well later on, during one of Sarah’s ramblings, she said they were instructed to always keep it in eco mode.

I’ve no idea what any of that means, but I can guess, and I know what I heard. Plus, they are all complete novices with not much going on in the intelligence & wisdom department- putting it lightly.
In other words - bleeping idiots.
He purposefully veered off course, they were doing just fine in middle of the route and he gradually moved further & further to his right hand side. She was probably told to brace herself but also saw her hand moving to go behind him almost to push him, she was already anticipating that happening.

He’s a douche but at least it’s backfired on them because that’s one of the lowest vlog for views in a while - C & S, the clickbait views train is coming to the end of the line 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting eh! Them 2 are driving from the UK to Norway/Sweden and they ain't chasing the Northern Lights folks, them 2 are chasing the best CPM to bring in the money............

Hi big Saz 🐳and the tool✊💦💦

Amazing how us normal people can predict EVERY step you make and why. 🖕
I don't believe you, because I recall Sarah saying its always been her dream to go to Norway, so I think we're chasing her dreams lol

Reactions: 2
Re the views during the night . My daughter watches American and Australian you tubers and I’m sure they have a small following in America, Australia etc . They are also unlikely to know the issue with this family. I don’t think they are buying views I just think it’s the international audience . May be wrong
The views go up the same amount (around 1k per hour) for a certain number of hours overnight before it suddenly stops. If it was charted on a graph it'd probably show the obvious view buying easier.

Reactions: 23
I don't think they even showered after skiing never mind changed any clothes. They looked to be staying somewhere other than the van on the day of the dental mouth surgery so maybe they showered then but they haven't even reached that point in the vlogs yet. I'd say at most they are managing a shower a week.

The children must be so bored, especially the younger two. The probably sleep a lot of the travelling time, there's always that danger zone of napping when in the car where they will sleep for longer than usual or have an extra nap which will mess up their night time sleep, but with those lot they have no routine anyway. Sarah should be in the back to look after them, I feel bad enough on a normal journey asking one of the kids to entertain/keep awake one of the younger ones for the remainder of the journey and that's not for long. They have to do this every day for long periods of time, hidden behind a curtain.

I really don't know who they think is jealous of them, I can't think of anyone that actually wants to live like they do in cramped dirty surroundings, with only each other to talk to, with a terrible relationship, just driving from place to place with no purpose other than getting to the end location. When I first started going out with Mr Abbvay he could drive, but didn't have a car (I couldn't drive). When he first got a car we decided to drive to London (from Leeds) for absolutely no purpose. We got somewhere in the outskirts, stopped for food and then drove home. It was only the afternoon into evening but it was quite boring, we regretted it on the way back, I remember needing the toilet but not wanting to stop so it would be over quicker and we still laugh now at why on earth we thought it was a good idea. That is what their van trips are like except a lot longer, we didn't have any children, and at least the driver had slept the night before so wasn't a danger on the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't believe you, because I recall Sarah saying its always been her dream to go to Norway, so I think we're chasing her dreams lol
They're so full of tit. Every single thing they ever do is supposedly a long-held dream/burning ambition. "Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to do this, go there, see this etc etc". If that really was the case, then they would've done it years ago i.e. at their peak and whilst the money was rolling in, instead of lazing by pool after pool after pool.

"Bucket list" chat is just claptrap, trying to big things up and generate hype. They're sheep and simply copy the latest crazes, depending on what they think will bring them the most views. They don't have creativity or any original ideas and don't even have the skills to emulate others properly. Everything about them is half-baked, half-cocked but fully shite! 💯 😴🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No idea how long they're planning to be away, but I don't think they've reached their final destination yet. Then they have to drive back again. So unless there's a quicker route it's going to be at least another 2 weeks / 3 weeks before it's over.
Another 3 weeks of not getting a shower or bath smelly asses

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched Fatty Foghorns stories from thismorning. Another snowy scene from yet another quiet spot where they parked up for the night alongside 2 other vans. I think we're at the point now that they'd be considered doggers rather than van lifers

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I find it ironic, that lazy finds the narration in You annoying, but continues to narrate the day they apparently lost (haven't watched, but that's the gist I got) how does she think we feel having to listen to her drone on?!

Why is it always Isla who researches things? Never the parents, to you know teach their children as they're homeschooling, or one of the older ones?

And apparently Jace a nearly 4 yr old, was asking them to stop so he could jump out and take pictures and videos along with his sister's. Of course he did. Excuse me while I run out to take a picture of the pig flying overhead... They nearly always have that partition curtain closed, Jace sits way over by the beds, no window to look out of, but apparently kept asking to stop to take pictures of the view. Those glasses must give him x-ray vision to see out the sides of the tin can. They have black out blinds on the windows, so what views are the girls seeing?

If you're going to lie lazy at least make it, plausible.
She is only annoyed at the you narration because 1) she isn't anywhere near as interesting and 2) she wishes she could bump creepstopher off but she is stuck with him and his balding ginger head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this travelling and we have no idea what life is like in Norway/Sweden
Why don’t they ever learn a language
We never see what the shops are like just the moaning about prices in supermarkets
The dozey one doesn’t even realise it’s price per kilo not per pack😀

Simple, they don't. Esme was in her bedroom showing her packing for this trip and still had her Christmas bedding on her bed.
They never do laundry, wear same clothes for weeks on end then bin it and open another lot of Shein clothes and Asda duvet sets!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They're so full of tit. Every single thing they ever do is supposedly a long-held dream/burning ambition. "Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to do this, go there, see this etc etc". If that really was the case, then they would've done it years ago i.e. at their peak and whilst the money was rolling in, instead of lazing by pool after pool after pool.

"Bucket list" chat is just claptrap, trying to big things up and generate hype. They're sheep and simply copy the latest crazes, depending on what they think will bring them the most views. They don't have creativity or any original ideas and don't even have the skills to emulate others properly. Everything about them is half-baked, half-cocked but fully shite! 💯 😴🤡
If it was a long-held dream they would know more about the area they are going to, the culture, the history etc. Most people want to go to a certain place because they have seen things about it or there is something there that holds an interest to them. Weather that is a beach, a museum or whatever. For example there are many art galleries and a museum that holds wax venus models I'd love to see in Italy. Most people before going to these bucket list places will research and have an idea of how much it costs to get in, where to eat and so on. These idiots have just seen a few videos from other van lifers or seen which place's bring in views and went ahead with little thought or care. Most people would get a plane like a normal person and not sit cramped in a death trap. I can't think of anything more depressing than how they live.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Attempting to bestow any type of rationale to the actions taken by these creative-vacuums is an utter waste of time and effort. They have no clue what they are doing as they lack any originality, organisation or ability, so it’s better to just sit back, watch it unfold and wonder whether they actually exist, or whether it is just some type of sociological experiment whereby the joke is very much on us. We know they will go somewhere and it will be tit. We know that the titles will be click bait . We know that they will have no awareness of where they are or what they are doing. We know it will be unoriginal. All of those should be taken as givens. Expecting more of them is the equivalent of hoping that unicorns will piss glitter down upon us. ‘Well they promised a banger of a video and it was tit.’ Of course it was. Thinking otherwise is complete folly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I agree 🤡 🤡 literally every single place is stooning and the most Ahmaazing place they’ve ever been to. Florida was the same every two minutes it was the best holiday in the whole ENTIRE world hahaha. Normal people have one favourite or maybe two when they can’t decide which one is the best for them especially if they’re completely different eg skiing and Orlando but these clowns say it every single time. Scotland was the absolute best now Sweden and Norway it will be Butlins next that will be the best trip EVER 🙄🙄
I also agree with the laundry those base layers must have walked themselves to the washer at this point 🤮

Reactions: 29
If it was a long-held dream they would know more about the area they are going to, the culture, the history etc. Most people want to go to a certain place because they have seen things about it or there is something there that holds an interest to them. Weather that is a beach, a museum or whatever. For example there are many art galleries and a museum that holds wax venus models I'd love to see in Italy. Most people before going to these bucket list places will research and have an idea of how much it costs to get in, where to eat and so on. These idiots have just seen a few videos from other van lifers or seen which place's bring in views and went ahead with little thought or care. Most people would get a plane like a normal person and not sit cramped in a death trap. I can't think of anything more depressing than how they live.
My thoughts exactly.
When my partner and I have short city breaks I’ll have been on trip advisor to check out the reviews for any places I’d like to go, and to see if there’s any other points of interest I wasn’t aware of.
I’ll have checked out the best places to eat and had a nosey at the menu, I’ll have checked out distances from our accommodation to where we want to visit.
These just seem to stick a pin in a map and set off aimlessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You know when you've had a great time in the snow but you get to the point when nothing sounds better than a hot bath and a warm home cooked meal?

I don't know how they can do this day after day. Poor kids. There is no entertainment for them other than a bit of snow which will get boring after an hour tops. This is all for Chris and Sarah.

I bet Isabelle would love nothing more than to be chilling out at Jane and Steve's house for the entire duration.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.