The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all your votes.
1676659670000.png

TLDR
- Chris staged a 'crash' on a snowmobile. Basically he hit the brakes on the snowmobile and army rolled off. Esme was sat behind him and didn't even move. Link > https://tattle.life/threads/the-ing...-to-lose-any-more-viewers.37285/post-14014620 for when he tries to sue the company for a fake injury.
- Poor poor Princess Christine suffered more trauma when his drone crashed into a tree and he had to swim through snow to get it. He ended up needing to be rescued by the snowmobile tour guide.
- As if that wasn't bad enough, Chris needed to get dental surgery a couple of days ago. No idea why or what yet as it hasn't been on the vlogs because they're a few days behind.
- Being in the Arctic Circle has brought with it signal issues. The Inghams missed an upload and were very late the next day. They have seemingly checked into an Air Bnb whilst the wounded soldier recuperates. Everyone else is spending their time covering their faces in chocolate and laughing at him.
- Mila looks to have ice burn on her face, which looks very sore and red.
- Sarah claims they earn the higher end of five figures a month and are a very lot set for life.
- Big Frank returned. Sarah was seen trying to share him with Mila.
- Chris saw the Northern Lights but didn't wake anyone up so they could see them too. He also tried (and failed miserably) to melt the arctic snow with de-icer.
- Daily diet is pizza and/or pasta.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope you and Mummy are sending out a care package for your poor wounded soldier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Called it about something happening when it came to the vlog which featured the Arctic Circle sign pictures. They are far too predictable & know full well they’ve caused that with her as well so they will avoid showing her for a little while. How convenient that they managed to lose a memory card after posting those pics up & trying to deny Mila’s face isn’t sore 😡 They make me so bloody angry - barely saw Mila in the vlog after skimming through tonight & it was poor lighting but split second you could just about make out the sore outline. Sounds like Jace has injured his face tripping & hitting the side of a table so he will probably look sore for a few days.

Why on earth are they watching ‘You’ in the van with kids as well? 😳 It’s not appropriate at all with small kids around - it’s got sex, blood & gore with murder scenes & all sorts - definitely not something kids should be watching let alone listening to. Dropped themselves in it there because there is no space that any of the kids would be able to avoid listening to it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Feel you would all like to know that I ended up stopped at traffic lights today behind the one, the only, tattle legend KAYAK PAUL today! Gave him a salute from us for his services to the Mingham’s tattle thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Feel you would all like to know that I ended up stopped at traffic lights today behind the one, the only, tattle legend KAYAK PAUL today! Gave him a salute from us for his services to the Mingham’s tattle thread.
I'm glad you thanked him for his service to tattle. He is our patron saint after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Still no sign of Mila. I'm worried for that baby. And seriously...are they watching "You" with the younger kids in the van. The content of that is not suitable for children! This really is just Sarah's holiday!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Lost the memory card, did'nt they say was because of chris didnt edit in time cos of aurora the other day

Reactions: 28
Just so we don't forget, here is Chris Ingham "crashing" and "rolling" his snowmobile.... or in other words, here is Chris parking his snowmobile and springing off sideways and landing in the snow spread legged while his 13 year old daughter remains completely stationery and confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Is tonight's vlog good to watch or is it another click bait to tell us they see the Northern lights, but really they were waving little strobe lights to make the sky look like its dancing 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.