The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exploring is dangerous and exploring underground is very dangerous. Absolute idiots letting the kids go alone, you don’t know whats down there, if it could cave in, flooded etc. you can fall through floors (it hurts and I was lucky), wearing the wrong footwear and treat on a nail or whatever and it’s going straight in your foot.
*pow* some of our kids are missing in a cave *epic*

Reactions: 21
Why would you walk into this bunker? It could be full of tit, dog poo, piss, junkie leftovers, god knows what trash and they happily push their kids in. Awesome 👌 ..... not!!!

At around 20mins Isla looks disgusted by the pizza, or something else ??!
1 min later convinced look into the camera "it's sooooo good 👍 " wtf is that theatre on about?!

Reactions: 31
Why are they driving through that. Panic attack my eye! That would have me pulling over for the night.
I mean.... looks like my drive home from work last night and it wasn't too bad. But I learned how to drive in a very snow climate, which I don't think northern England tends to be? Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 11
How can they be OK with using that photo of their daughter? I know we are the disgusting ones because we know what pervs do with that image but I just don't understand why they are in denial that it happens.

If a kids play park had pervs hiding behind the bushes, would they still let their kids play? They probably would!
They are not in denial they encourage it and don’t care… they think saying stuff like “ it’s your dirty mind” excuses them
And yes perverts alter those images for vile purposes

That idiot jonathon joly put a tik tok up of his daughter doing a video where she pretended to eat a remote control - omg the disgusting comments were awful 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I mean.... looks like my drive home from work last night and it wasn't too bad. But I learned how to drive in a very snow climate, which I don't think northern England tends to be? Could be wrong though.
Yes pretty standard if I were not driving to work in that weather I would have had 8 «sickdays» already this year.
---

Looks like his cock has finally dropped off then.
Det skal godt gjøres å bare ta en. Or Jeg gjør jo bare jobben min.
SMASH

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's how my first happened, almost exactly the same, out of the blue and thought I was dying. I was at home getting ready to pick my then 8 year old up from school, doing my make up in the loo, I fell to my knees and had to crawl to the phone to call my mum who went and got my daughter (my only thought was of her standing alone at school, which was adding to the panic). I thought I was dying too. After that I'd get them up to 10 times per day. Took some major psychotherapy and beta blockers to sort out. I was going through years of severe stress and my brain just couldn't take it any longer. Im so glad your husband has not experienced them too many times after that, they're the most horrid thing and until someone has one, or is there with someone having one, it's hard to understand just how severe they can be.
I’m so so sorry… my husband went onto quite strong anti-anxiety meds and he has emergency meds to take the minute he starts to feel “off” - those meds have been a Godsend because I watched him become a shell of the man I knew. He is now so much better and hope you are too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very inappropriate shot of Esme on the sledge with her legs wide open, filmed by her own mother and left in the vlog by her own father.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry a bit of topic but why oh why does that baby need all those clothes? I was watching an old video with a sh*t load of junk in her bedroom and saw how many clothes is being bought and still with tags on an 18 month old wearing 9 to 12 months the spending is unbelievabl.
it’s her mother that “needs” them, nothing to do with Mila’s needs at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's been 3 hours and they're barely over 7k views, any sign of the 1.35 million strong IFAM... I guess the credit card will be doing some heavy lifting tonight. 😂

View attachment 1938339
Oh dear, it's been 3 hours since today's vlog has been released and they're only at 5.4k. I thought 7.3k was a low point but the views just keep falling. 🤣

1675973212443.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family posted:
EXPLORING ABANDONED UNDERGROUND WAR BUNKERS IN ALESUND | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
View attachment 1947409
YouTube
This is seriously, seriously disturbing 🤢
There’s a difference to posting “wow” open mouthed Lazy shots, to this bleeping weird angle which looks totally different 😟🤢🤢🤢
They should be bleeping ashamed of themselves, sick cunts!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
what are the chances they are going to turn around now and go to Holland instead.
Creepy has some serious shopping to do tonight I see.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that the US house of representatives voted to end the covid vaccine restrictions for people entering the states? Am i to assume that this means the Inghams will be coming over asap? 😂
---

---

Hiii haha that would be me.

Who the hell eats like this. My god I dislike her more and more every day.
omg sarah u r soo beautful and enspirashonal can't bleev how gorgis u r!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
what are the chances they are going to turn around now and go to Holland instead.
Creepy has some serious shopping to do tonight I see.
i honestly hope that one day Youtube will be held accountable for their part in exploiting these children.Imagine owning aplatform that big yet still being so morally lacking and downright greedy you need the money earnt off the backs of God knows how many kids who`ve spent their lives exposed in every way bringing in the next months paycheck for their parents and you.Kind of beggars belief ,doesn`t it??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see that the US house of representatives voted to end the covid vaccine restrictions for people entering the states? Am i to assume that this means the Inghams will be coming over asap? 😂
---

omg sarah u r soo beautful and enspirashonal can't bleev how gorgis u r!
Creepy will be panicking trying to think of another excuse not to enter the US now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.