The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they driving through that. Panic attack my eye! That would have me pulling over for the night.
Concerning they really are pushing on with moving further up - if he’s shitting himself on a slushy mountain road, how is he going to manage what’s to come when they get more and more remote 😡

Reactions: 27
Why are they driving through that. Panic attack my eye! That would have me pulling over for the night.
My alarm bells are truly ringing at this point. This looks extremely terrifying I have been to Finland twice. and Norway once. At let me be honest with you driving in the snow was terrifying despite being with experienced coach drivers. The scenery just looks the same and endless when its dark. And the longer that went on the more un easy I felt. Can only imagine how the younger children feel. They should not be driving at night in these conditions hardly anyone does!

Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
EXPLORING ABANDONED UNDERGROUND WAR BUNKERS IN ALESUND | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They’ve obviously had interaction with the LEA to be showing snippets but come on. Isla’s screen was far back but this is Esmé. Plagiarising Bitesize again word for word is not learning Sarah - for those kids sakes get them back into school 😡 Izzy meanwhile was going on about how long it’s been since she’s had a sandwich so I guess she’s not doing anything schooling wise. I’m interested to know if those two realise that the LEA would be able to check these things quite easily?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1947409
YouTube
How can they be OK with using that photo of their daughter? I know we are the disgusting ones because we know what pervs do with that image but I just don't understand why they are in denial that it happens.

If a kids play park had pervs hiding behind the bushes, would they still let their kids play? They probably would!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sarah's found some chocolate covered crisps. Imagine being able to eat the chocolate half of your lunch and the crisp half in one handy bite! They just need a cheese dip on the side and they'd have all the major food groups covered.

And Google tell me they're Norwegian so nobody can say she isn't trying the local cuisine!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah's found some chocolate covered crisps. Imagine being able to eat the chocolate half of your lunch and the crisp half in one handy bite! They just need a cheese dip on the side and they'd have all the major food groups covered.

And Google tell me they're Norwegian so nobody can say she isn't trying the local cuisine!
And still claim your a size 14 wouldn’t it be lovely to eat the tit she does and still claim your a 14 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1947409
YouTube
Honestly lost for words at the war and disaster themed clickbait titles. They must be really desperate for views. Also really horrified that they made a previously cliff-hanger themed intro. No words.

Reactions: 23
They left the kids to go exploring by themselves - really showing that you won’t let the kids get in the way of what you want to do aren’t you. Leaving them all in another carpark in a foreign country

• Wow
Reactions: 28
We are seeing their views go down, but I'm waiting for the day their subscribers start to fall off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the fact that they see this as a novelty, rather than dangerous and risky, that baffles me. Their mindsets are so... child like? It's so unsettling to me. Before christmas, we had a bad ice storm which left our city covered in half an inch of ice. It was impossible to drive or walk on, and, living on a very steep hill, i decided that we would be staying home until it melted. My 12 year old, on the other hand, wanted to go out and explore. Tree branches falling down under the weight of the ice, paths like ice rinks, cars crashing all over the place, and he wanted to go and check it out. That's what they remind me of - no consideration of consequences or risk or danger, no sense of self preservation (or protection of the children in their care) - just instant gratification/getting the picture for *content*, over everything.

I'm an adventurous person, but i just cannot relate to how they are. It's definitely not hard to see how they appeal to kids, and to vulnerable adults...
---

Who was it who mentioned about all they eat is pizza when they go out 🤣
That pizza looks about as bland and boring as they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m still trying to work out where they are emptying that toilet and way are they showering every day. They don’t have enough water for that. They keep saying roasty toasty in the van. It must be disgusting. Dirty nappies, toilet smells etc.
I wouldn't put it past them to be emptying the kharzi down a pristine mountainside and as for showering every day. Ffs they don't shower above once a week when they're in that farble and glass monstrosity they call a mansion why would they start in the arctic circle?

Especially as we know for a fact they all have just one set of woolly underwear, so it would be going back on crusty anyway.
🚐 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Sarah you fat ugly witch, you are bleeping DISGUSTING for allowing that n to put that picture of Esme open mouthed in your thumbnail. One day your kids will grow up and see for themselves what a pair of disgusting, selfish greedy cunts their parents are.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I keep watching waiting for this banger vlog or whatever he calls it to happen
Wash, rinse, repeat without the wash and rinse
Snoooooze fest all day everyday
All poor Izzy wants is a plain old sandwich, that’s saying a lot
We car trip down to Florida from Massachusetts every year, although we stay in hotels for the night we always have a cooler with sandwich meats and bread with us, we love stopping somewhere new and having a little picnic, sometimes we will stop at a restaurant but that gets old and sometimes the food is not that great
I would be so sick of pizza and fries that a ham or turkey sandwich with some lettuce and cheese would sound like a gourmet lunch

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Frank is heading back, I really wish she would invest in a decent lip balm, I want to slather Vaseline over my face when I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They left the kids to go exploring by themselves - really showing that you won’t let the kids get in the way of what you want to do aren’t you. Leaving them all in another carpark in a foreign country
Exploring is dangerous and exploring underground is very dangerous. Absolute idiots letting the kids go alone, you don’t know whats down there, if it could cave in, flooded etc. you can fall through floors (it hurts and I was lucky), wearing the wrong footwear and treat on a nail or whatever and it’s going straight in your foot.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It really angers me that nothing is being done. That child is so clearly being abused. She's covered in bruises, they have delayed important medial treatment, they have recorded themselves flinging her around the place like a sack of spuds and their near 4 year old squeeze and pinch her without any recourse.

We live in a society that does not give a duck about children because they are easily ignored. They can't vote so politicians don't care and so many parents see no issue with using them on social media to earn money from a young age. Social media will be the destruction of society.
It couldn't be more obvious she has no care or love for mila. She couldn't even be bothered to get proper maternity care and put Creepstopher’s dreams of traveling in a moving trash can above her daughters wellbeing. Nothing has changed post partem.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.