The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you Creepy Fck, I know you read here so have a little education. Just a bite-size little bit of info. Like your kids' unfortunate educations. Just in case you want to lie about medical events in the future. Fcking putz.
panic v anxiety.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lazy always has a look on her face like she’s about to start a fight outside a Wetherspoons….

• Haha
Reactions: 40
D54E9C9B-47F4-41CE-AEAD-7D1E15143C81.png

WTF are these marks on her?? Doesn’t look like food to me. Very odd!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m shocked that they have used a natural disaster in the title given what Turkey and Syria are going through. They’ve used it because when things like this happen it has a knock on effect of people searching for a similar situation. I am also shocked she didn’t say TU-sunami

Reactions: 24
Oh dear YT server down- Creepy won't be able to buy those extra views!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
View attachment 1934318

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.
Sorry, I'm not even close to caught up and this has probably been discussed already but has anyone sent this to social services?

I'm bleeping fuming! Look at the shape of that baby! As if she hasn't had enough problems with her little hips! Look at the shape of her back! 😡😡😡😡 Does he think picking her up like that makes him look hard or something?
Chris Ingham is a disgusting little perverted coward! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Are the Aurora Borealis trolling the Minghams???

I've seen some amazing pictures of them from all the places they've been so far?? Why are they hiding (in this case the northern lights not the Minghams)

Reactions: 8
KATRINA DIXON 🤢 the only female alive that could make lazy look even close to normal ! What a delightful pair they are. I’ve seen burly brick layers with more decorum ! 😑
---

WHAT THE FK IS THIS ?!!!!! He treats prinny with more care and that’s saying something ! FILTHY C**T ! Is it any wonder his son is so vile ! Just like his dad ! 😫😡

poor mila😔
---

I’m SO ANGRY at those photos ! 😡
Me too. I'm absolutely furious! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Milas eyes say a lot. Time social services got their act together. Sarah & Chris you are disgusting, look at your babies face. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 42
DPD van of dreams has an MOT until July on the Government checker. You can also see what it’s failed on in the past. It is now nearly 9 years old and done 205,000 miles in July 2022 and they’ve been away in it loads since then. Wonder how much longer it’s got left in it…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That poor baby 😭😭😭
I’ve never, ever, ever seen a child look so consistently sad, forlorn and lost in any of the childcare settings or schools I used to work in.
In fact, if we saw a toddler that was this sad, our management would be flagging up concerns because it’s absolutely not normal. 😢😢😢
This is reflective of god knows how terrible of a quality of life she has 😭😭😭
No toddler looks like this - they’re feral 😂
They smile, jump, laugh, scream and play.
This poor baby doesn’t ever seem to do a lot of any of that and just constantly looks sad and afraid 😢
The authorities need to look into this!
Just the video of them picking Mila up by her chest in that snowsuit was awful enough, aside from the constant physical roughness she endures from Jace. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Agree 100%… I will never forget when my husband had his first panic attack and it literally came out of nowhere whilst her was reading on the couch. The look of sheer terror on his face and shock in his eyes - he literally sank to the floor and whispered “please help me”… I thought he was dying from a heart-attack. I had so much adrenaline that I somehow managed to half carry/drag him to the car. I raced with me hazards on the whole way and skipped the red lights - I was convinced he was going to die in the car. It was absolutely terrifying. He’s had 2 more since but knowing what they are now I myself remain very calm but he was just as terrified amd we ended up back in the emergency room with the second but I managed to help him through the 3rd which wasn’t as intense. There is no way that what Chris had was a genuine panic attack - absolutely no way.
That's how my first happened, almost exactly the same, out of the blue and thought I was dying. I was at home getting ready to pick my then 8 year old up from school, doing my make up in the loo, I fell to my knees and had to crawl to the phone to call my mum who went and got my daughter (my only thought was of her standing alone at school, which was adding to the panic). I thought I was dying too. After that I'd get them up to 10 times per day. Took some major psychotherapy and beta blockers to sort out. I was going through years of severe stress and my brain just couldn't take it any longer. Im so glad your husband has not experienced them too many times after that, they're the most horrid thing and until someone has one, or is there with someone having one, it's hard to understand just how severe they can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And it shows! 20k views 🤣
I came on to say exactly this. The difference in view numbers is very telling. Just 20k after 13 hours. They couldn't make it any more obvious that they buy at least 5 - 10k views every time they upload.

1675925195005.png

Reactions: 21
Hilarious😂😂you deserve everyone of those non
63492ED5-EC19-42D2-9A50-A3816DC6FA91.png
views creepy and lazy, you horrendous freaks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry a bit of topic but why oh why does that baby need all those clothes? I was watching an old video with a sh*t load of junk in her bedroom and saw how many clothes is being bought and still with tags on an 18 month old wearing 9 to 12 months the spending is unbelievabl.

Reactions: 16
After everything, I just cannot deal with Sarah Ingham’s inability to form a coherent sentence. She’s absolutely so stupid, Chris must dislike her more and more every day he edits.

You would think as a “travel vlogging family”, if you were truly that daft, you would at least create a monologue before speaking or google where you are and how to pronounce it.

ALSO WHY HAVENT THEY EATEN ANY LOCAL FOOD??!! If I hear “we got pizza and chips” one more time I’m going to throw myself off a frozen ffeeeyyooorrrd

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seeing as legitimate employment is fast beckoning I'm wondering what jobs let you wear a beanie all day.
Any outside job leaps to mind but seeing as these are male-dominated I can't see Chris fitting in.
Seriously though, if I was Sarah I would be ill with worry because it's her that will be left with five children and no income. Chris will sod off and plead poverty. The most she will get out of him for maintenance is perhaps a few pounds out of his benefits.
The benefits system is unfair and brutal but these two deserve it.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice how Sarah claimed Mila doesn’t wear the flowery fleece in her car seat as it isn’t safe, yet in the panic attack clip in the van Mila is moving around in the fleece - so was she in the seat in the unsafe fleece, or not in the seat at all before the clip?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
DAD HAS PANIC ATTACK & LEAVES US ON A DANGEROUS ICE MOUNTAIN PASS! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

Drone shots. Lazy’s fat egg head welcomes us to the vlog. She can’t control her smile because of where they are. Creepstopher is stroking his icicles. She was blown away by Switzerland. Her expectations of Norway have been blown out of the water. She wants to jump out of bed like a child. Mila plays in the snow. Esme and Isla fight with icicles and Isla winces as some of the ice flies into her face. Lazy makes a snow Angel and then puts her coat over her cheese slop tummy. Isla joins in and makes her own Angel. Footage of Lazy and Mila. More footage of Mila in the snow. Drone.

Lazy cannot cope with the views. She feels like she shouldn’t be talking. Well no you shouldn't. The kids should be in school, not plagiarising Bitesize. They’re on a peninsula thingymabobbydo. Isabelle is taking “shots” of the view. Esme is getting gimble shots on her phone. They got lucky when looking up Norway as the quietest time is winter. Lazy would always choose winteresque feel. They will have to come back in the summer. Cackling at Mila walking. 5 minutes and 10 seconds; that is how long It took before screechy Jace broke the silence. He can’t reach the mountain. Mountains keep growing up and up and up.

Driving and rap music. The plates are blurred out today. Hi Creepstopher. More banging on about the view. She has never felt so dodgy in her entire life. They’re on the scariest road in the whole world with no barrier.

Creepstopher just had the biggest panic attack Lazy has seen him have in his whole life. “I can’t I can’t, I need to get out of the van, I’m putting you all in danger”. They’re on a normal road but with no barriers. Lazy dreamt they were going to fall in the water last night. He has been doing the same on the way up. The road isn’t icy. There is snow and slush but no ice. Footage from Isabelle’s phone. The van is wobbling. Creepstopher puts something onscreen saying there WAS ice on large sections of the road. Back to Lazy, who films him walking way up the road and around the corner to try and get a signal to call mummy. Or maybe go on Tinder. Maybe this is the point they should turn around, drive to the airport and go home. Lazy says Creepstopher has not put them in danger.

Driving. Footage of them driving on the ice Lazy said wasn’t there. They make it to the top. They get out to check out the view. Drone. They finally get the place to themselves. It has exceeded Creepstopher’s expectations. They’re at Stegastein “stega-steen” Viewpoint above the Aurlandsfjord, the most photographed fjord in all of Norway. You could hear a pin drop and the acoustics are insane. It was a scary drive up but numerous vans that are nowhere near as kitted out as the Inghams’ have done it. He worries for everyone with him. He has put the snow chains on to go back down and they have snow tyres. Cars and vans with regular tyres on have driven up. Lazy and Creepstopher get a selfie as the kids have gone back to the van. Isabelle said Switzerland is just as magical. Creepstopher points out where the Spar and church are in the town below. Lazy doesn’t want to forget this moment. Suddenly the almost-silence is broken as Jace and Isla come screeching back over to Lazy and Creepstopher. They have put their coats and hats back on. Creepstopher picks Jace up to show him the view. Lazy was feeding a cat outside the Spar some salmon when a woman walked out and said she’d bought cat food for it. The shop doesn’t like people feeding the cat outside as it encourages it to shoplift. Everyone likes the idea of OLLI but spelt OLLIE.

Drive down the mountain. Drone shot of the town and church. Lazy cannot believe they’re now in a tunnel for 24km so an hour (or two with Creepstopher’s driving). He cringed at the footage pf the 'panic attack'. A tiny weeny one. He’s worried people will laugh at him. Lazy and Isabelle had the chat about stereotypes with him. Men can cry, have panic attacks and feel nervous. Male feelings are the same as womens. We all have irrational feelings. Creepstopher was upset about the shovel last night as he didn’t want to get out of the van but Lazy threatening to get out of the van and do it herself soo got him off his arse. They weren’t doing anything wrong today but Creepstopher has never driven roads like that before. It’s fine to act like that in front of the chuldren so they know dad has feelings. If anyone gives hate or gossip; sort yourself out. I think Creepstopher sets off a stinky one because Lazy says it’s suddenly got very hot. She doesn’t want Jace to think he hasn’t got the right to show emotions the girls can show. Creepstopher pulled over and just said he was panicking. They will laugh about it tonight. No one jumped up and decided to film him having the panic attack. They’re heading to the west coast for insane things.

This was unexpected. The Inghams were driving down the road and got to a ferry port. Cackle. They have to get on a boat. The road just stops. It’s so cool. Creepstopher said there was a ferry. Maybe there’s an option. He selected the no ferry route. Luckily they got here ten minutes before departure. It takes your registration plate and that’s how you pay. Lazy needs a wee wee and wonders if there are toilets on there. The van toilet not good enough Babe? The Inghams drive off the boat at Mannheller.

Preview of tomorrow. Creepstopher opens the van door to another fjord. Vlog ends with a drone shot of a load of strangers stood on the viewpoint.

End of vlog
View attachment 1943459
View attachment 1943460View attachment 1943461View attachment 1943471View attachment 1943497
View attachment 1943495
God that ever present gang sign from Creepy just makes me feel so sick.
---

Chris. Chris. I don’t think you realise how much you ruin family photos with that Gangsta sign and the facial pose. Why do you think you look cool doing this stuff and why are you convinced everyone like those poses too, when I fact everyone completely cringes at the site. Ugh
Sorry just posted similar lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.