The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HUGE TSUNAMI DEVASTATION | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

Creepstopher shows us the view. Back to an hour ago with Lazy screeching. It’s raining. Jace and Mila are eating biscuits. She thought they were an hour away from the fjord yesterday when they were at the viewpoint. Creepstopher likes to lie about how far away from places they are. They’re a lot further north and it’s warmed up. It’s raining now snowing. They’ve been chilling in the van with the girls doing school work and Lazy setting up stuff for Tat and Me. It’s 1pm. They’re packing to leave for a coastal town with incredible history. Another look at the view. King Jace starts playing with Mila’s ears. Lazy asks him if he loves her and tells him she love him too. The poor girl looks like she’s on the verge of tears. Lazy cackles that Mila is so patient. Esme and Isla are dressed to match today. King Jace demands to be filmed. He’s hungry and wants more biscuits. Lazy heads outside to get footage of Creepstopher driving off. Then he drives back because he wants a shot of him driving over the bridge.

Driving. The girls have taken photos because they’re in Narnia. Isla is using her toddler camera. They’re in a blizzard snow. Creepstopher is putting snow chains on. Lazy keeps screeching about the white snow. Magical. She apologies for being irritating. Drone shots of driving. Fjord.

There is a two hour drive to Lake Lovatnet “love-at-net”. River. Screeching at a waterfall. Driving. Welcome to Lake “love-at-net”, the correct pronunciation of which is “loo-vat-nuh”. Absolutely beautiful but scary and interesting history. Drone. Snow. Voiceover of a read off Wikipedia. I won’t bore you. Google it if you want to but basically there were tsunamis in 1905 and 1936 which killed half a town. Shot of the van.

Moaning about the dark. It’s hard not to feel like it’s bed time. They drove to a stooooooooniiiiiin town. Isabelle is staying at the van to catch up with friends on the x-box and babysit Mila. Everyone else is going for a walk. Esme is scared the snow will go away. The rain was cool where they were yesterday because you didn’t get wet. Screeching from King Jace. Lazy doesn’t want to carry a sledge. More screeching from King Jace. They’re the only van in the car park. King Jace doesn’t want to wear a hat or his hood. The town is Christmassy and magical. Most of the houses either have twinkly lights or their Christmas trees are still up in their garden with lights on. Every house also has a lamp in every window. Smoke is coming out of chimneys. There are Hundreds of houses with hearts out of twinkly lights. King Jace, Esme and Isla show us the snowman they built. Photos. The girls go on the play park.

Back in the van Lazy wants to watch a movie where a woman does a solo boat trip around the world. The girls and King Jace will not come inside. Lazy cannot relax in her bed so she’s watching them from the window. Isla is sat on the wet and cold ground. Lazy thought it would be cool to show us an invaluable modification. This trip Creepstopher has added a drying rail for coats in the shower room. He wired or filtered the diesel heater into the bathroom. When the door is closed it’s like a sauna. It’s good to warm up. He calls it a hot room.

Lazy is going to get the girls in for hot chocolates. She looks forward to tomorrow’s adventures and is glad the ifam are enjoying it.

End of vlog
View attachment 1945914View attachment 1945917View attachment 1945924View attachment 1945921View attachment 1945922
Why does Sarah not stop her son when he decides to touch his little sister like this?WHY lazy ,just WHY?!! Look at her face and tell us again how "patient" your toddler daughter is!! That is not a look of patience ,more mum ,do something !!!
---

Lazy always has a look on her face like she’s about to start a fight outside a Wetherspoons….
Yep.In her own words ,"why do i always look so rough"?..(`cos you are lazy ,as rough as they come)!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That poor baby 😭😭😭
I’ve never, ever, ever seen a child look so consistently sad, forlorn and lost in any of the childcare settings or schools I used to work in.
In fact, if we saw a toddler that was this sad, our management would be flagging up concerns because it’s absolutely not normal. 😢😢😢
This is reflective of god knows how terrible of a quality of life she has 😭😭😭
No toddler looks like this - they’re feral 😂
They smile, jump, laugh, scream and play.
This poor baby doesn’t ever seem to do a lot of any of that and just constantly looks sad and afraid 😢
The authorities need to look into this!
Just the video of them picking Mila up by her chest in that snowsuit was awful enough, aside from the constant physical roughness she endures from Jace. 😭
It really angers me that nothing is being done. That child is so clearly being abused. She's covered in bruises, they have delayed important medial treatment, they have recorded themselves flinging her around the place like a sack of spuds and their near 4 year old squeeze and pinch her without any recourse.

We live in a society that does not give a duck about children because they are easily ignored. They can't vote so politicians don't care and so many parents see no issue with using them on social media to earn money from a young age. Social media will be the destruction of society.

• Sad
Capitalizing off a natural disaster that has killed thousands of people is just disgusting. I hate them. I hate them. Send help. I’m literally going to vomit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Capitalizing off a natural disaster that has killed thousands of people is just disgusting. I hate them. I hate them. Send help. I’m literally going to vomit.
No way do they not know about it either (as fatty foghorn will likely claim) because they’re getting enough signal to upload to Instagram every day and YouTube.

Reactions: 18
No way do they not know about it either (as fatty foghorn will likely claim) because they’re getting enough signal to upload to Instagram every day and YouTube.
Sarah a fewdays ago on her instagram posted a heart for Turkey & Syria so they definately know about it, they have no morals at all this pair :/

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Sarah doesn’t give a tit about Mila she makes it so obvious!
It’s so apparent that poor Mila is not the whittle baby girl Sarah craved, it started with the need for hip corrective assistance which meant she couldn’t wear the overly garish tat all the time that Lazy wanted her dressed in. Jace is obnoxious towards her and he must at times pick up on other people’s treatment given he has no other outside influences as Lazy doesn’t mix him with anyone. It’d do him the world of good to mix with peers who’d scrap back if her went around pulling their ears etc. Mila looks so sad and at her age should be bouncing around excitedly, giggling or even having tantrums but the poor toy looks terrified to express anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I am currently working on a care case where the child just a bit younger than Mila has injuries to her ears consistent with twisting and pinching
That case is in court proceedings 😐
They need to be careful as Jaces constant twisting, pinching and pulling of Milas ears is well documented as is his general rough behaviour with her and it’s all encouraged by Sarah despite peoples concerns

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am currently working on a care case where the child just a bit younger than Mila has injuries to her ears consistent with twisting and pinching
That case is in court proceedings 😐
They need to be careful as Jaces constant twisting, pinching and pulling of Milas ears is well documented as is his general rough behaviour with her and it’s all encouraged by Sarah despite peoples concerns
What's the difference between the cases, if that child's case is going to court why is Mila's treatment not grounds enough for the same? Is it just down to the Inghams supposedly being "set for life" financially??

Reactions: 24
What's the difference between the cases, if that child's case is going to court why is Mila's treatment not grounds enough for the same? Is it just down to the Inghams supposedly being "set for life" financially??
The child’s ear injuries were picked up when they attended hospital in relation to an minor accident and during examination the ear injuries were spotted by the paediatrician as non accidental

people think these things are minor but this is the third care case I’ve worked on where injuries to the ears were the reason children were removed and I’m not talking the ear hanging off either just obvious bruises, signs of pinching, one child’s ear injuries were picked up by the Health Visitor

but then it’s down to the LA involved

I’m wondering how long they can get away with this before it’s raised as them just not providing adequate protection for Mila 🤔 but them setting boundaries is not high on their agenda is it as they think they are untouchable

• Sad
In fairness the youngest two both need to be on supervision or something. Jace has no boundaries, is becoming more physically violent in his behaviour and is not been given an appropriate educational opportunity with Lazy home schooling. He’s neglected in a different way and failed too. Mila meanwhile is neglected willingly by her parents, allowed to be hit and such by her brother and looks terrified of the world. Jace is unlikeable in many ways but he is a young child too been messed by inadequate parents who seem non inclined to allow their youngest two children to have any secure base, uprooted every five minutes.

• Heart
The child’s ear injuries were picked up when they attended hospital in relation to an minor accident and during examination the ear injuries were spotted by the paediatrician as non accidental

people think these things are minor but this is the third care case I’ve worked on where injuries to the ears were the reason children were removed and I’m not talking the ear hanging off either just obvious bruises, signs of pinching, one child’s ear injuries were picked up by the Health Visitor

but then it’s down to the LA involved

I’m wondering how long they can get away with this before it’s raised as them just not providing adequate protection for Mila 🤔 but them setting boundaries is not high on their agenda is it as they think they are untouchable
Is there any way the Inghams moved to where they did because they knew the LA there was useless and they would be able to get away with not educating their kids?

I just find it so hard to believe that despite what we can clearly see the LA aren't doing anything.

Thanks for answering also ❤ how these parents treat their children is incredibly upsetting for me and I get a bad feel that we aren't even aware of the worst that's going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family posted:
Lovatnet Norway ❄🇳🇴Living for these views! #norway #winter #travel #vanlife #arctic #snow #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

I’m still trying to work out where they are emptying that toilet and way are they showering every day. They don’t have enough water for that. They keep saying roasty toasty in the van. It must be disgusting. Dirty nappies, toilet smells etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Have they actually seen anything at all? Norway has a wealth of history and such a rich culture. They just appear to be driving and stopping to take photos etc. No museums, traditional churches, Viking or Norse mythology, trying local food, learning about local nature or wildlife. The whole thing is bizarre, they could have stayed home and Googled images for all they are getting out of it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.