The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F6FDEEDE-0285-4AB1-8181-C3724300634E.jpeg

I can’t believe that’s their hairbrush, I thought it was some infected piece of meat that had gone off 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Soo. Mr Ingham stated on YT comments that he doesn't need to block out his number plate, it serves no purpose to anyone hmmmm......

I feel that van could do with some flagging over their. Using the plates we can now get some light shone by a simple Web page submitted.

Thanks Mr I.
Just edited to say thank you for reporting them, those kids need to be checked out in the van & they are stricter in the scandi/Nordic countries for safety I’m sure.

Funny he blurred it out in yesterdays vlog 🤣 He knows it’s out there already so glad he’s finally realised there is no point. He wouldn’t be able to film his amazing drive by scenes if he had to blur it out either ha! The car is due it’s MOT on Sunday too Chris, hope you won’t let Sarah drive in it when you get home without like you did the discovery. Why they didn’t get that MOT’d before they went away I’ll never know, we always get ours done early just to be on safe side if anything was needed doing.

Reactions: 22
Stumbled across a family of 5 who sold their home & are currently full time vanlifing for a year across Europe this evening (they were good enough to do Norway when it was warmer as they have young children).

Yes they have 2 less kids but a similar sized van & it’s just so much better even with a same style layout. Most important thing is every child has a full height van seat to travel on with proper seatbelt because unlike the Minghams, their children’s safety is obviously top of the list.

Adults have the back bed, they’ve created a small bunk style at the end of their bed for their youngest with the other 2 at the top in the pop top, they switch with the kids when needed. The best bit - they said how important it was for their dog to have his own space as unlike Prinny the poor girl, their dog is actually a part of their family so he has a built in kennel space under their bed. Storage wise they’ve done a much better job & they actually did a vlog on how they planned to homeschool on the move (with a view to the kids returning to mainstream education whenever they return).

No screeching or feral behaviours, titles are realistic (as are the other ‘vanlife’ vlogs I’ve found) and so much more to be shown in a similar vlog length. It’s little wonder the Inghams are getting no interest whatsoever from these trips, the competition on YT is far superior to anything they will have to offer - guess what Chris, they also visit a bit more than lakes, mountains & beaches too.
I went through a phase of watching a lot of those types of youtube accounts. There are some really compelling videos out there! The reality of it is that if it's done well, that sort of life can be great for kids (aside from putting them on youtube, which I'll never agree with). Seeing the world beyond their doorstep, learning about different countries, cultures, languages, cuisines, etc, while fulfilling their conventional educational needs is fantastic. Kids might learn how to be resourceful in different ways than they would living at home and attending conventional school. I'm sure there are tons of pros to that kind of lifestyle, IF it is done well. Throwing your gaggle of kids in a death trap tuna can on wheels, and letting them scream at lakes isn't it, though.

It is so blatantly obvious that Chris has attempted to catch and ride the way of *hashtag vanlife*, and has failed miserably. The people who enjoy van life videos aren't interested in their dull personalities and their lack of actual content. There is a TON of competition out there, and they just don't have what it takes to stand out. And the fannies that do watch it only do so because they would watch Sarah waxing her asshole and call it inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny he blurred it out in yesterdays vlog 🤣 He knows it’s out there already so glad he’s finally realised there is no point. He wouldn’t be able to film his amazing drive by scenes if he had to blur it out either ha! The car is due it’s MOT on Sunday too Chris, hope you won’t let Sarah drive in it when you get home without like you did the discovery. Why they didn’t get that MOT’d before they went away I’ll never know, we always get ours done early just to be on safe side if anything was needed doing.
Because if it failed it would have delayed his magical trip! Selfish moron. Going on that trip you would have run it through the mot as it’s near due wouldn’t you, just so you were a bit more comfortable it was safe!

Reactions: 17
I went through a phase of watching a lot of those types of youtube accounts. There are some really compelling videos out there! The reality of it is that if it's done well, that sort of life can be great for kids (aside from putting them on youtube, which I'll never agree with). Seeing the world beyond their doorstep, learning about different countries, cultures, languages, cuisines, etc, while fulfilling their conventional educational needs is fantastic. Kids might learn how to be resourceful in different ways than they would living at home and attending conventional school. I'm sure there are tons of pros to that kind of lifestyle, IF it is done well. Throwing your gaggle of kids in a death trap tuna can on wheels, and letting them scream at lakes isn't it, though.

It is so blatantly obvious that Chris has attempted to catch and ride the way of *hashtag vanlife*, and has failed miserably. The people who enjoy van life videos aren't interested in their dull personalities and their lack of actual content. There is a TON of competition out there, and they just don't have what it takes to stand out. And the fannies that do watch it only do so because they would watch Sarah waxing her asshole and call it inspirational.
Exactly
They don’t show anything that real van lifers show nothing about the van in detail which is what interests other van lifers or people thinking about doing it, no proper shots of the interior and why is that 🤷‍♀️ because it probably doesn’t comply with required standards or it does who knows, they are so fake they probably like to crack on it might not be legal just to cause controversy

and when they are out of the van it’s tit
just them stomping round screeching showing the same boring stuff over and over and big gob narrating everything

I don’t understand why they don’t just rent that big daft house out and go travelling full time they do sod all when they are at home

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First one I had I called 999 thinking I was having a heart attack. The guy was so rude to me said you’re not having a heart attack and hung up on me.
That`s awful.When my uncle stayed last year (he`d flown over to be with my mum) ,the night before they were due to fly out ,he had such a bad attack ,when an ambulance was called the paramedics decided to take him in as they suspected a HA (all his tests before they left pointed to one).He got to hospital was admitted ,and it wasn`t until early the next morning that his tests showed no HA but a very prolonged panic/anxiety attack.They kept him in for 48 hours and he wasn`t allowed to fly until his blood pressure stabilized.If Chris genuinely had experienced a PA i very much doubt he`d have been able to shake it off after 10 mins or so and continue to drive!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What if this whole trip is them "going out with a bang"?
Something seems off to me. I'm just watching the panic attack vlog and it feels like a badly acted ameuter horror film. Starting with Isabelle's wobbly phone footage, suddenly cutting to black and Chris saying they were in a bad situation. They would have filmed a road like that on their camera, for the vlog.
They also normally like to pretend they know what they're doing and are fully prepared, so it's out of character to show Chris admitting he's putting his family in a dangerous situation.
Add that to the article they've just done (getting their name in the papers again)
They're constantly running from something/someone, what if they're planning to disappear and make it look like somethings happened to them? 🤔
This isn't entirely serious, but at the same time, I wouldn't put it past them, trying something like that.

Reactions: 18
1675883789992.png

You two are soulless.
How else can you clickbait the things you clickbait? Yes this wasn't about Turkey and Syria, but nothing is sacred to you, not even your own children. Nothing is sacred, nothing! Words matter. Every hashtag matters because you use them liberally and you know damn well what you want to achieve.
You two jump on any bandwagon as long as it fits your narrative. Mental health advocates? Sarah Ingham, who had a good old witch about being too late to shop at duty free because a poor soul decided to un-alive themselves by jumping off a bridge and subsequently caused a traffic jam. You Chris, who had to use your friend's tragic passing to make it about you being hounded on social media, the list is long and endless.

OLLI ? What a way to live one life. One narcissist at a time, changing the world one acronym at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not what he said in his “NO, HELL NO” video. He was shaking his anti depressants and going on about his poor pregnant wife, panic attacks and bad mental health
They both forget you need a good memory when you tell tall tales!

Reactions: 22
What’s with all the clips on Instagram of him driving the clapped out home on wheels at speed on the icy/snowy roads ?? Just why ?? Does he think it makes him look cool ?? Because all I see is a twit driving at stupid speeds with kids in there with him purely for content . He’s not used to driving on those roads, the Van is heavily overloaded. He’s putting those poor kids in danger for the purpose of his own entertainment and that stupid moron of a Wife is allowing him to do it !!!! Utter madness 🤬

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker here, you have probably all moved on from the panic attack stuff but i have to have my 2p in since i have suffered with panic and severe anxiety for 10 years probably like alot of others aswell.

I doubt he had even a heart palipatation he more than likely had a realisation that he had bitten off more than he could chew and bottled it.

If he genuinely had a panic attack he wouldnt of even been able to get back in that van after his miraculous 2 minutes of rationalisation without having the adrenaline crash and shaking like a leaf which would of been putting his family in more danger to even start that van 2 mins later and start driving it.

Also for me personally if i had a panic attack and it was documented on video editing that video would be particularly triggering to me and probably send me into another panic attack i certainly wouldnt have been saying "got a banger coming up tonight" in comments.

I once had a panic attack in a supermarket and couldnt go back into it for months without going dizzy and hyperventilating.

Thats how stupid creepy and lazy are they dont stop to think oh hang on there is plenty people out there with panic disorders and anxiety, that actually know how horrible and what they feel like and know its not as easy as 2 minute rationalisation without the proper tools to help you. You generallly dont have your first ever panic attack and know exactly how to deal with it and stop it.

Really annoyed me the whole panic thing has

• Heart
Reactions: 30
HUGE TSUNAMI DEVASTATION | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

Creepstopher shows us the view. Back to an hour ago with Lazy screeching. It’s raining. Jace and Mila are eating biscuits. She thought they were an hour away from the fjord yesterday when they were at the viewpoint. Creepstopher likes to lie about how far away from places they are. They’re a lot further north and it’s warmed up. It’s raining now snowing. They’ve been chilling in the van with the girls doing school work and Lazy setting up stuff for Tat and Me. It’s 1pm. They’re packing to leave for a coastal town with incredible history. Another look at the view. King Jace starts playing with Mila’s ears. Lazy asks him if he loves her and tells him she love him too. The poor girl looks like she’s on the verge of tears. Lazy cackles that Mila is so patient. Esme and Isla are dressed to match today. King Jace demands to be filmed. He’s hungry and wants more biscuits. Lazy heads outside to get footage of Creepstopher driving off. Then he drives back because he wants a shot of him driving over the bridge.

Driving. The girls have taken photos because they’re in Narnia. Isla is using her toddler camera. They’re in a blizzard snow. Creepstopher is putting snow chains on. Lazy keeps screeching about the white snow. Magical. She apologies for being irritating. Drone shots of driving. Fjord.

There is a two hour drive to Lake Lovatnet “love-at-net”. River. Screeching at a waterfall. Driving. Welcome to Lake “love-at-net”, the correct pronunciation of which is “loo-vat-nuh”. Absolutely beautiful but scary and interesting history. Drone. Snow. Voiceover of a read off Wikipedia. I won’t bore you. Google it if you want to but basically there were tsunamis in 1905 and 1936 which killed half a town. Shot of the van.

Moaning about the dark. It’s hard not to feel like it’s bed time. They drove to a stooooooooniiiiiin town. Isabelle is staying at the van to catch up with friends on the x-box and babysit Mila. Everyone else is going for a walk. Esme is scared the snow will go away. The rain was cool where they were yesterday because you didn’t get wet. Screeching from King Jace. Lazy doesn’t want to carry a sledge. More screeching from King Jace. They’re the only van in the car park. King Jace doesn’t want to wear a hat or his hood. The town is Christmassy and magical. Most of the houses either have twinkly lights or their Christmas trees are still up in their garden with lights on. Every house also has a lamp in every window. Smoke is coming out of chimneys. There are Hundreds of houses with hearts out of twinkly lights. King Jace, Esme and Isla show us the snowman they built. Photos. The girls go on the play park.

Back in the van Lazy wants to watch a movie where a woman does a solo boat trip around the world. The girls and King Jace will not come inside. Lazy cannot relax in her bed so she’s watching them from the window. Isla is sat on the wet and cold ground. Lazy thought it would be cool to show us an invaluable modification. This trip Creepstopher has added a drying rail for coats in the shower room. He wired or filtered the diesel heater into the bathroom. When the door is closed it’s like a sauna. It’s good to warm up. He calls it a hot room.

Lazy is going to get the girls in for hot chocolates. She looks forward to tomorrow’s adventures and is glad the ifam are enjoying it.

End of vlog
1675898025236.png
1675898131434.png
1675898343314.png
1675898246685.png
1675898274649.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Seeing Mila’s face at the start was so sad - she was not happy but it’s almost as if she knows now that nothing will be done so is putting up with it :( how can anyone not pick up on that unless they are deleting comments because he really was quite rough with her in that segment whilst Sarah was cooing over him. He’s 4 in a couple of months time isn’t he? Sort it out Sarah, a lot of his behaviours started to become unacceptable as he moves out of his toddler/preschool years. You’d be called in for a chat if he was doing this in a preschool/school settinf

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I need to see the rest of Sarah's bucket list if this absolute banger of a road trip/tour of Norwegian carparks/ooooh snow borefest was really on there as one of her big dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.