The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That title! After she posted about how heart breaking the earthquakes in Turkey are.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don't know why but I honestly think Sarah and Chris are done with each other. If it wasn't for YT I honestly think they would have split up.

How did they get in to youtube, did Chris give up a job to do it? I haven't gone that far back. Just something odd about them. The girls used to look so clean and well presented and the whole family look scruffy now

Reactions: 23
So they have been wild camping for days now. Where is the toilet being emptied and how are they showering. I take it Mila or Jace haven’t seen a bath since they left the UK.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The vlogs are getting shorter as there is nothing to film. Driving, walking in the dark, Isabelle staying off camera and mostly Lazy wittering on as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chris really throws her under the bus with that thumbnail picture, maybe his revenge for having to drive. Also click baiting a Tsunami after Turkey have suffered a natural disaster in the form of an earthquake, they really have no common sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Jace is back to ear grabbing again - she shouldn’t have to be patient Sarah, stop letting your son use her like that 😡
It was disgusting her sat filming saying it was cute it wasn't mila was really annoyed at jace doing it she was nearly at tears at the end and kept looking at Sarah to do something about it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Plagiarising good old wiki again with a Sarah Ingham narration - for the record Sarah/Chris, when using exerts from the website word for word you are meant to cite where you got this from somewhere in vlog description.

What’s with all the action shots of the van & music as well. Trying all they can to make these vlogs appealing but still failing especially when you hear Sarah start to talk, the van looks tit as well.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They are so crass, imagine attempting to use a disaster where thousands have died in order to get views on your crappy vlog.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Off topic for a second but if you’re a woman that’s how heart attacks can present. They absolutely should not have done that. I lost a friend who was 35 because a 999 operator told her she was having a panic attack, being pathetic and prescribed ‘a bit of mindfulness’. She refused to go to hospital and was found dead the next day. That operator got blasted by the coroner, despite having ‘moved on’ to another job by that point and the welsh ambulance service told to organise training.

Most panic attacks are just that (I’m not dismissing panic attacks, anxiety attacks or flashbacks in any way) but there are conditions they can mimic. I’ve a rare condition and diabetes and both when out of control can mimic panic attacks. These days I just put up with my conditions worsening, I know they’re out of control but hearing all about ‘the pandemic’* and dreadful conditions of the nhs and how people will die if they’re wasting time on me means I no longer bother.

* I am not denying covid with this, however, the fact is where I live has been confirmed as being one of the few places in the uk covid never hit pandemic levels and as such nhs staff here didn't come close to the conditions of other places.
I was so confused and angry, in the end I’d called nhs direct and spoke to a lovely lady who stayed on the phone and talked me through it. I’ve no idea what made it happen but my husband had recently come out of hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest.

I get that they were probably under pressure but he was so rude and I was so taken aback. I didnt feel right to complain maybe I should have

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god! Commentary on vlog is back 😱😱😱
So, looks like the shower is where they're also drying the wet coats!🤢🤢 There's no way it's an extra "hot room"!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Looks who have learned to say vatnet..... But tho O is not silent though.
So they had a 3 hours drive so they sat around in the van doing work since it was raining outside. Would it not be better driving those hours and have time to vlog during daylight??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was disgusting her sat filming saying it was cute it wasn't mila was really annoyed at jace doing it she was nearly at tears at the end and kept looking at Sarah to do something about it
Sarah doesn’t give a tit about Mila she makes it so obvious!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
They really do continue to show their complete lack of common sense & danger awareness. They’ve gone for a walk in the vlog leaving Izzy to look after Mila (apparently asleep whilst Izzy is catching up with friends on the Xbox) in a deserted car park with only their van in there. Foreign country after dark - anything could go wrong with the van but also have the worry that anyone could stumble across the van thinking they’ve wandered off and left it - whilst I’m not doubting it’s a very safe country, you cannot rule out any danger from strangers completely. Actually after watching didn’t look like they ventured far at all but still, I couldn’t even contemplate doing that &myself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think it's even more worrying that Creepy managed to rationalise himself out of his 'panic attack' in two minutes. He's got a van full of kids on DIY car seats surrounded by piles of junk that'll be flying around if they have even a minor prang. He has very little experience driving on snow or ice and he's obviously not confident about it because he says he's had a panic attack over it. It'd be more worrying if he wasn't worried in his situation. That he managed to reassure himself that it's all good in two minutes suggests a fairly weak grip on reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The daft bleep has forgotten to blur his number plate out again. He’s far too busy adding gangster music to the background of the bit his crappy van drives past because he thinks it will appeal to teenage girls. That van sounds like a bag of nails.

Nice to see the kids are being fed a nutritious diet of biscuits. At least keeping them off fruit and veg means they’re less likely to need Creepy to get his poo shovel out 🤢

Poor Mila having her ears messed with all the time. Don’t they have any fidget toys they could give that child so he can learn to keep his hands to himsel?

Reactions: 34
Oh god! Commentary on vlog is back 😱😱😱
So, looks like the shower is where they're also drying the wet coats!🤢🤢 There's no way it's an extra "hot room"!
How are they able to use the toilet if they’ve got wet clothes hung up? I’ve seen this on another couples vlog where they showed they’ve done the same & their bathroom is at least twice the size of this one. That space is not useable at all. Loads of dry shampoo containers because they aren’t washing their hair often 🤢 Hooks for an imaginary shower curtain - if that was up, you’d leave it hooked up at at least one or 2 corners if you were using regularly. I think they’ve shown now for certain no one is washing appropriately in there. Should be due an Airbnb/hotel stop soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Polluting Norway with the contents of the portable toilet.
I don’t believe any of them has had a shower in the van.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.