The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he wishes now he didn't have a vlog up with him having a panic attack after the reports going in to the DVLA..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She definitely went about it in the wrong way. She kept telling the kids that the road was the "most terrifying road that she'd ever been on" Also, she pointed out how scarily high up they were and how there were no barriers. The older kids propably would have felt scared already as they would have noticed the lack of barrier and the steep drop. But Lazy made sure that all of them felt scared by letting them know how terrifying the road was. Later on, she made an attempt to reassure the children by saying that the road was actually very safe. However, she seemed to be saying this for the viewers' benefit, rather than for her children.
It’s because it’s all about her and only her feelings matter I mean why should she be scared alone right?? Low IQ you can’t fix stupid ffs they’re your kids Sarah not your bloody friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He probably was nervous, but as everyone says it was lazy going on and on and on about how dangerous the road was, how there was no barrier, the drop, how it was scary. I mean she was probably chirping on and on and his nerves got the better of him and he got out the van to get away from her. Personally, I'd have pushed her out and over the side, the no barrier would have been the added bonus. The night before she was going on and on about going into the lake. It's a wonder those kids aren't on their last nerves. It's honestly like she's pushing for one of them to break, great for the views I guess. I mean who in their right mind goes on and on about constant danger in front of their kids while laughing like a manic?

As for the kids not being strapped in, did we ever think any of them were? Definitely not the older 3 but I think it just goes to show the total lack of disregard they have for their kids safety and wellbeing.

Also I found it odd when he got back in the van, lazy goes me and Isabelle have had a talk with him. Why would a child be talking to him about anything. Surely it's for his wife to check on him and for him to reassure the kids that everything is okay and that if lazy could keep her mouth shut with comments about the road, drop and barriers everything is hunky Dory. I find the whole family dynamics odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Even the clickbait is not working no more hahaha views are on a slippery slope down

• Haha
Reactions: 28
unsure if others who have experienced true panic attacks (one time while driving, for Me) have this same experience, but I end up dog tired and have to sleep or nap after I calm down. How one has a panic attack and keeps driving all night is beyond me. 🤷‍♀️
First one I had I called 999 thinking I was having a heart attack. The guy was so rude to me said you’re not having a heart attack and hung up on me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hmmm here I am quoting my self again but I found this comment on his Instagram
Did this not enter his thick skull before of the dangers he’s put his children in.
---

First one I had I called 999 thinking I was having a heart attack. The guy was so rude to me said you’re not having a heart attack and hung up on me.
I thought I was experiencing a panic attack when in fact it was a life threatening pulmonary embolism (clot on my lungs)
dr at the hospital asked me why on earth did I think I was having a panic attack .I replied I thought maybe this is what it’s like

• Heart
  • Wow
Sounds like he's had a rush of anxiety about the stupid position he's put his family in, rather than a panic attack. If it was a panic attack then I need to know his secret of how to rationalise it in 2 minutes and then carry on as if nothing happened because in the 28 years that I've been having them there's not a psychiatrist, doctor, psychologist or therapist that's been able to help me do that. When I have a panic attack I'm completely floored for hours afterwards.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My colleagues called an ambulance for me when I was having a panic attack. I worked in a police control room and thought I was having a heart attack or asthma attack. I had no idea what was happening and thought I was a gonner, so did my colleagues!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Having grown up seeing my mum have numerous scary panic attacks I can assure you it doesn’t take 2 mins to get over it. My poor mum would be a wreck for ages afterwards. Chris is a lying head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Off topic for a second but if you’re a woman that’s how heart attacks can present. They absolutely should not have done that. I lost a friend who was 35 because a 999 operator told her she was having a panic attack, being pathetic and prescribed ‘a bit of mindfulness’. She refused to go to hospital and was found dead the next day. That operator got blasted by the coroner, despite having ‘moved on’ to another job by that point and the welsh ambulance service told to organise training.

Most panic attacks are just that (I’m not dismissing panic attacks, anxiety attacks or flashbacks in any way) but there are conditions they can mimic. I’ve a rare condition and diabetes and both when out of control can mimic panic attacks. These days I just put up with my conditions worsening, I know they’re out of control but hearing all about ‘the pandemic’* and dreadful conditions of the nhs and how people will die if they’re wasting time on me means I no longer bother.

* I am not denying covid with this, however, the fact is where I live has been confirmed as being one of the few places in the uk covid never hit pandemic levels and as such nhs staff here didn't come close to the conditions of other places.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sarah is most likely legal to drive the van but there is no way she does…she would not have walked up the road to get the driving shot in the last vlog she would have driven the van. Chris claiming she does is to cover the fact he is flying the drone while driving one handed with his 5 children in his death trap.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Off topic for a second but if you’re a woman that’s how heart attacks can present. They absolutely should not have done that. I lost a friend who was 35 because a 999 operator told her she was having a panic attack, being pathetic and prescribed ‘a bit of mindfulness’. She refused to go to hospital and was found dead the next day. That operator got blasted by the coroner, despite having ‘moved on’ to another job by that point and the welsh ambulance service told to organise training.

Most panic attacks are just that, but there are conditions they can mimic. I’ve a rare condition and diabetes and both when out of control can mimic panic attacks. These days I just put up with my conditions worsening, I know they’re out of control but hearing all about ‘the pandemic’* and dreadful conditions of the nhs and how people will die if they’re wasting time on me means I no longer bother.

* I am not denying covid with this, however, the fact is where I live has been confirmed as being one of the few places in the uk covid never hit pandemic levels and as such nhs staff here didn't come close to the conditions of other places.
I agree, I’ve had panic attacks all my adult life especially outside, last year I was walking to my son’s and thought I was having one, luckily he randomly called me and I couldn’t talk properly to say where I was, he’s a care home manager and recognised immediately I was having a stroke, it’s always better to be safe than sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Having grown up seeing my mum have numerous scary panic attacks I can assure you it doesn’t take 2 mins to get over it. My poor mum would be a wreck for ages afterwards. Chris is a lying head.
If he’s had a genuine panic attack he would experience this again and again driving those roads
get the mother and those children home. On a plane asap.

• Heart
Real panic attacks take more than 2 minutes of “rationalising to yourself” to get over it 🙄 bleeping idiot

and whoever said about the children in the van not belted whilst he went on his rationalising ramble - anything could have hit them sat there in the road

they are beyond stupid

one day they are going to chance it once too often and there will be no one life left to live

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family posted:
Give us winter and freezing over beach and sun any day! ❄🥶🇳🇴 #vanlife #winter #norway #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick
I couldn’t believe the clip of Sarah and Chris banging on about the views.. then Isla and Jace come running out of the van (which wasn’t in sight) and they even had chance to put their snowsuits back on so had clearly been left alone for a while. They’d just been saying how scary and high up they were but then their young child was able to run around loose at the top of a mountain? He could have ran/ slipped anywhere! Assuming Mila was being babysat by Isabelle it just shows how little they actually care about those kids.

Watching it I felt sick to think of my own son who’s 7 running around unaccompanied at the top of a high cliff let alone a 3 year old 🤮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love visiting this thread. But I am so behind. I try to keep up but it’s so fast moving. I have one question because I don’t understand-

They had a new home awhile back they were redecorating. What happened to that? Why did they move into that bigger house- was it because they needed more space due to Mila being born?

Reactions: 7
Real panic attacks take more than 2 minutes of “rationalising to yourself” to get over it 🙄 bleeping idiot

and whoever said about the children in the van not belted whilst he went on his rationalising ramble - anything could have hit them sat there in the road

they are beyond stupid

one day they are going to chance it once too often and there will be no one life left to live
Yes but they would die so much quicker if they went over the side of that cliff that had no hindrance so it would be worth it...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.