The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see the neighbours faces if/when that massive RV turns up, yet apparently he doesn't have the funds to install a proper screen on the outside staircase 😠
Actually they should be even more overjoyed. Yes you read that right. They/LA can immediately prosecute him for not having a) done it before mid December when it was legally supposed to be done (six months being the maximum time limit) and b) his ‘application’ for an extension and his suggestion for a cheap screen at less than £80 being the maximum he could afford in time e.g. can’t pay right now, being fraudulent.

To be fair they could on the evidence of what is in their vlogs do that anyway.

Oh, and online/distance college is bloody hard work, with exams/work experience, it’s very rarely what people expect (I taught for the OU years ago and it was a number one problem). Even dodgy diplomas that cost a fortune and are worth nothing expect people to apply with gcse certificates and they’d likely want an interview because she’s not been studying this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The ever dwindling income will hurt them but what will really hurt is the realisation that they are not famous, were only ever internet small fry and that this was the zenith of their lives; It's all down hill from here; no big house, have to find jobs, living on Job Seekers after negotiating the brutal benefits system and all this on no education and an attitude that stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't they have some bullshit story about how Izzy got the highest possible marks for English in her GCSEs?
Because "the most clearest" is certainly not the grammar I would expect of someone who got those stellar marks.

1675598920443.png

---

The state of the floor in the floating hotel. Why would you include that on your reel. Creepy is either showing up how messy they are as a family or unintentionally showing up the standard of the hotel. He’s an absolute dirty chav.
The shower was covered in black mould too. I just think they don't notice things like that because their usual existence os so slovenly none of it seems out of the ordinary.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The ever dwindling income will hurt them but what will really hurt is the realisation that they are not famous, were only ever internet small fry and that this was the zenith of their lives; It's all down hill from here; no big house, have to find jobs, living on Job Seekers after negotiating the brutal benefits system and all this on no education and an attitude that stinks.
Yes, in their heads they're huge internet stars, with adoring fans. The woman in the shop who asks for help reaching an item, she's IFAM, the kid in the street who points at the idiot wearing a beanie in the summer, IFAM, the dog who takes a piss outside their house, totally a member of the IFAM army. 😂 They're delusional, and the reality is very different. If they stopped vlogging people would soon forget them and they would have to face up to the fact they're nobodies. There are plenty of people who could stop making content for Youtube, just walk away and never have to worry about money again. The Inghams think they're up there with the likes of Zoella, Pewdiepie etc, but the reality is they need Youtube and daily vlogging because the alternative is a regular job and admitting they're up to their eyes in debt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Didn't they have some bullshit story about how Izzy got the highest possible marks for English in her GCSEs?
Because "the most clearest" is certainly not the grammar I would expect of someone who got those stellar marks.

View attachment 1937235
---

The shower was covered in black mould too. I just think they don't notice things like that because their usual existence os so slovenly none of it seems out of the ordinary.
That isn’t izzy she doesn’t have the confidence to say all that bless her

Reactions: 13
Here we have it guys - Creepy’s bed for night time with his head right by the toilet - living the dream right there, just what any vanlifer would want 🤣🤢

Sounds like they’ve bought that RV as well, right at the end Chris is banging on about pulling the seating area out as a large double so Mila will have space when she’s older (alongside 2 other kids?) . From sounds of things that means that Isla & Jace must be on there currently on the seat set up as it is when they travel as they aren’t pulling it out at night time. She said they won’t need the van again but he’s said they will still be keeping the van & using it.
I’m not the best sleeper. It’s likely sharing the bed with four adorable dogs doesn’t help 🤣. How in gods name do they get off to sleep holed up in that tiny space? The snoring, huffing and puffing (lazy moving), farting and the van shaking must be terrifying. Don’t get me started on the odour - lazy probably bought several of those plug in air freshener’s in ‘Christmas’ flavours that were reduced in home bargains. Do they freeze? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1937235
---

Sarah I know this is you that has written this. I have seen you time and time again use every social media handle at your disposal to defend yourself and even go to the extent of pretending ( terribly ) at being your children while using there instagram account. I don’t believe Isabelle wrote this for one second or to the very least you told her what to write.

Reactions: 23
In this case it’s men or women sleeping bags, Chris being the feminine twonk that he is has opted for the right one ;)

Interesting these are season 3 bags which suit spring, summer, autumn with a comfortable use of -5. Isla & Jace both have sleeping bags too small for them & they are both season 2-3 rated as we had the same ones as Isla so I really hope they’ve got additional blankets ontop.
I knew it couldn’t be be the height of a person 😂 And they are standing measuring him with a measuring tape too 😂 Honest to god I think the cold has frozen half their brain cells. Sarah and Chris Ingham human dinosaur extraordinaires. They keep growing but like dinosaurs their brain doesn’t keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m fully expecting Lazy’s fat gob to cause an avalanche.
I really can’t believe she even entertained this idea, they can say how much they love it all they like but I’d bet my life that Lazy, and the kids, would much rather be sat round a pool in an all inclusive resort than cooped up in a freezing, claustrophobic van.
All this cos creepy has a new obsession and wants to be the next Wim Hof.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This family make me laugh the constant posting about living their best lives whether it be on instagram or youtube. Who are you trying to convince us or yourselves.

I have twins born last year my life we get to travel and are fortunately financially ok ive recently returned to work at the hospital after my maternity leave and to be honest i wouldnt change my life for theirs. we travel with our annual leave and have the odd weekend away which for me is enough. i like the contentment of being home and raising my children and providing them with everything they need. The inghams think living this life is whats best but in actual fact its not only causing a diteriation in their income (yes i know creepy did that too) but their ifam want to watch videos they relate to and this constant running away from dealing with reality.

I do think social services are involved in someway aswell as the education authority because despite homeschooling for nearly 2 years they havent gone out of their way to purchase laptops for the girls why the sudden need to now. I think they will end up back at school and college come september. Isla is due to start year 7, esme her gcse years, jace recption year and will probably use the excuse of izzy starting college the girls suddently wanted to go back to school. I think isla really needs to do that because the change in her is obvious for many to see.

Sarah saying people on here bully her children no sarah you bully your children you put them down whether it be their weight or anything you cannot accept that your not centre of the universe. Its obvious the social services have pulled them up on jaces behaviour because why the sudden change in his behaviour regarding going for milas ears he seems a lot more hesitent to do it and we know full well sarah wont pull him up on it because hes favourite.

Youd think shed have more fun sorting that house out but she just enables chris no matter what he does whether it be texting 16 year olds or dragging the whole family in a tin can. She will also enable him soon enough with a new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the very slim chance this lady would read here, it may be a struggle but your children will be more thankful than you know & they have your love & normal childhoods. you’ve not sold your children on the internet and to the dark web for the sake of money, nor do your children (I hope) have a Dad that let ‘fame’ get to his head and prey upon vulnerable, barely legal teenage girls & get his end away with god knows who. Your children haven’t been alienated from everything they knew because of his actions and your children will probably leave school with GCSEs. The poor Ingham children have nothing like that & no travelling experiences will ever make up for a normal childhood & a struggle as they become adults :(

Attachments

• Heart
I just find it amazing that they make their trips look so awful and unappealing instead of amazing and inspirational. Then the jokers think that people are jealous! I might be jealous if you actually were travelling comfortably, staying in cool places, eating different foods and having different experiences but I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than travel in a tiny crappy unsafe van, wearing dirty clothes and eating pasta and pot noodles. I think a van trip like that would be fun and workable for a couple or a family of four with adventurous kids who are tweens/young teens but it just seems totally unsuitable for a large family who aren’t exactly outdoorsy and adrenaline junkies!

I do think they got the girls laptops because they are under some scrutiny. When you write a report for the LA you generally include the resources you have within that and it may have been picked up on. The thing is simply having a laptop isn’t going to do much, you have to have something to do on it, it’s clear they can’t be bothered(or are just incapable) of actually doing any educating of the girls themselves so I wonder if they might sign Isla and Esme up to an online school like interhigh?

Anyone seen Esme's latest reel, is that Jace stroking Mila's head at the end? Poor girl looks terrified. It's very quick clip, I'm sure others are better than me to screenshot it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It took me about 10 attempts!
I’m sorry, no offense to boys/men with long hair, but that kid looks ridiculous.
Most boys/men I’ve seen with long hair actually style it well, that boy just looks so scruffy!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.