The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a certainty now that they’ve bought that RV it’s just a case of when he passes the extra test to be able to drive it. He won’t sell the van because he knows no one would be stupid enough to pay even close to what he’d need to recoup some of what he’s spent on the thing.

Their neighbours are going to love them - an RV, caravan, converted van, a disused car near the back of the house & their current car. They probably think it will show they have money but to anyone on the outside it will look awful! I wonder if there are any rules in place for what they can actually have on the driveway? Perhaps they are selling the caravan to use as a deposit because I don’t believe for a second they had the funds at the time they originally looked to buy.
He’s an idiot, the first thing my parents told me as a teen was to never buy a brand new car because they lose value the minute you drive them off the lot. Everyone knows vehicles lose value he’s throwing good money after bad always swapping this for that and the longer her keeps the vehicles before swapping it means the value goes down.

Reactions: 20
They bought his parents a caravan which they then traded for a RV for the parents, no sign of it ever since yet they were supposed to be going on holidays with them occasionally lol

Reactions: 13
I would love to see the neighbours faces if/when that massive RV turns up, yet apparently he doesn't have the funds to install a proper screen on the outside staircase 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I would love to see the neighbours faces if/when that massive RV turns up, yet apparently he doesn't have the funds to install a proper screen on the outside staircase 😠
Because it’s not for him he would have loved the whole snake on the floor scene in the vlog Narcissists are the forever victim but take a closer look and you’ll see all decisions made are all about them and what they want.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think they got the kids laptops so they can try and convince Isabelle to go to online college? It all felt really contrived. Losing control over her would be Sarah's nightmare.

I find it hard to even watch the vlogs, I cringe at them, you can tell Chris and Sarah loathe each other. They bicker constantly between each other over everything, even mild things. The way they go on about how much money they're having to spend to go on luxury holidays while the rest of the UK is going through a cost of living crisis is so gross. Chris needs things his way or no way, he is lugging around the whole family to live out the terribly executed version of his dreams and you can tell Sarah is bitter about it all. She tries to put on a face that she's loving it all, it's always "the best night ever!", but the cracks are so obvious.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Slow news day for the mirror I guese ….. I could imagine them sat there waiting for all the love but just see people slating them plan back fired there creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not watching their vlogs (still refusing!) - but the currency conversion and other maths surrounding converting numbers was a PRIME opportunity to reach the children about:
1) Different currencies
2) Different countries
3) The math of conversion
4) WHY we use different currencies

None of that, apart from Creepy and Lazy bodging it again 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor Izzy looks absolutely miserable no 17 year old wants to be stuck in a tiny van with 7 family members for months at a time, seriously how do you have any privacy when your step dad is sleeping next to your feet
She can fake it all she likes that life’s great but you just have to watch her briefly to see it’s a very different story. She’s there for convenience & to avoid her getting too much freedom whilst they are away. If she is there, she can safely watch Mila & Jace it means there is nothing to get in the way of Sarah & Chris doing what they want on this trip. No chance Sarah would sit for hours in the back to tend to the needs of the smaller ones either.

They will cling onto the control for as long as they get away because she’s a ticking time bomb & could leave at any point if she chose to. I think that would then show the freedom the younger girls could have if things were different & open their eyes.

No teenager is choosing to spend weeks in this situation out of choice & I think she’s kidding herself with what she says at the end of her insta post. Imagine needing a wee & your step father has his head right where you would step out of bed but also hear you use the loo at night time - it’s clear he’s been doing this for some time on these trips, certainly since Mila was born when they go away 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Could the engine freeze in severe weather?
Yes they can.
Where I come from we use block heaters to prevent our vehicles engines and engine fluids from freezing
So basically it means we plug in our vehicles engines to a block heater using electrical extension cord connected to an electrical outlet in our home to prevent our engines from freezing when the temperatures are extremely low. If the engine or fluids freeze your vehicle will not start.
It's not at all complicated but would someone as thick as Creepy Ingham even think about it when going to Norway in January?
No. Hell No he wouldn't.

Reactions: 15
I think so as well & Sarah was stupid enough to speak to the reporter who contacted them on the back of this. He’s made a few tattle based vlogs about the ingham kids and what gets said, most taken completely out of context & only a very small minority because majority state specifically that it’s the parents doing not the fault of the kids.

Funny that he gets a lot of his content from what he’s read in tattle - more recently the planning permission spotted and shared in tattle & he’s vlogged about it that afternoon 🤣 He hates that Tattle is still in action when he’s had various attempts to take his channel down by the Inghams but whilst he vlogs what he does he’s a fine one to talk. It’s very bizarre.
---

She can fake it all she likes that life’s great but you just have to watch her briefly to see it’s a very different story. She’s there for convenience & to avoid her getting too much freedom whilst they are away. If she is there, she can safely watch Mila & Jace it means there is nothing to get in the way of Sarah & Chris doing what they want on this trip. No chance Sarah would sit for hours in the back to tend to the needs of the smaller ones either.

They will cling onto the control for as long as they get away because she’s a ticking time bomb & could leave at any point if she chose to. I think that would then show the freedom the younger girls could have if things were different & open their eyes.

No teenager is choosing to spend weeks in this situation out of choice & I think she’s kidding herself with what she says at the end of her insta post. Imagine needing a wee & your step father has his head right where you would step out of bed but also hear you use the loo at night time - it’s clear he’s been doing this for some time on these trips, certainly since Mila was born when they go away 🤢
The "most clearest"? See that grade 9 in English shining through there.... 🙄

Driving with frozen screen wash… illegal in the UK but I’m sure perfectly safe in Norway!! 🙄 View attachment 1936819

Apparently she’s just informing people on the cost of Donuts and Fat Coke in Norway I’m sure that’s what people want to know the prices of when they visit. These 2 morons couldn’t work out the exchange rate, how many hours did it take before they realised they got it wrong! View attachment 1936821View attachment 1936822View attachment 1936823

They did nothing all morning apart from a 10 minute
walk on a frozen lake, why didn’t they go out for lunch and experience a Norwegian restaurant…no cup a soup in the van!! Who gives a growing toddler cup a soup!!

Creeping thinks he’s 180cm, he wishes!! View attachment 1936824

How embarrassing showing his bed on the floor like a dog!! I get that this is what he deserves, but what wife and mother in their right mind thinks that this is acceptable to have their husband who is up editing vlogs late at night then has to drive all day to be sleeping on the floor!!

Why doesn’t she take Isla up with her and Creepy sleep in the bed with Jace, how jumpy can his legs get in a sleeping bag?

Lazy’s living her best life because she has no life at home apart from going shopping I suspect the second trip to visit her sister was nothing to do with supporting her BF and a lot to do with dropping all the boxes of wanklets off that had just arrived for her sister to label and dispatch, wonder why they haven’t been uploaded to Tat and me yet…

Poor Izzy looks absolutely miserable no 17 year old wants to be stuck in a tiny van with 7 family members for months at a time, seriously how do you have any privacy when your step dad is sleeping next to your feet
Is thicko leaning over with the measuring tape and telling him he's 1.8m? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yel

Probably been said but, good grief they're so tragically stupid. No one wants cold snow content at the grimmest time of the year 🤦‍♀️

The idiots have just seen how much cheaper it is there now it's offpeak and thought they'd get the decent views people did for churning this out in the run up to Christmas.

Should have gone to Southern Europe for sunny content. Could easily have the lowest views they've ever had this month 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Going back to the news articles, I know Creepy and Lazy are hardly the sharpest tools in the box but what did they think would come of this? Surely they realised people would reply with comments and links to what he has/they have done and that would expose him to more people and get people to look at Tattle for themselves.
I guess they wanted the ifam to go after anyone who spoke out against them and get a few quid.

Reactions: 21
So as predicted, the base layers haven't come off, did I read correctly they didn't take clean clothes when they checked into the hotel so left in the same clothes? I'm sorry but who gets in the sea, hopefully they showered, then puts on dirty clothes? I mean did they put the same underwear back on? 🤢 Now with frozen pipes, melting snow, there is no washing facilities. That poor baby she has no option but to sit in dirty nappies and they have no way of cleaning her properly how sore must she be?

I'd hate to know how bad it must smell in that van with 7 unwashed bodies. If that's living your best life, I'm glad I'm not!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The state of the floor in the floating hotel. Why would you include that on your reel. Creepy is either showing up how messy they are as a family or unintentionally showing up the standard of the hotel. He’s an absolute dirty chav.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.