The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t the number on the sleeping bag represent the down/tog and not a persons height 😂😂
In this case it’s men or women sleeping bags, Chris being the feminine twonk that he is has opted for the right one ;)

Interesting these are season 3 bags which suit spring, summer, autumn with a comfortable use of -5. Isla & Jace both have sleeping bags too small for them & they are both season 2-3 rated as we had the same ones as Isla so I really hope they’ve got additional blankets ontop.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Let’s not forget how they named Kayaking Paul in their vlog so their iFam would go after him because he told them their children were unsafe in the middle of a Loch without life jackets.

Reactions: 34
Utoya ... I bet they don't even know what this is about. They did not educate their kids nor their viewers on what happened there.

We saw them shopping.... so basically what they do at home but with snow.
Spar and 711 ... try Rema1000 for a change...

Have they really never been on a frozen lake? Or can make out where it actually is ... I mean Google maps and so on?!!

Reactions: 10
Utoya ... I bet they don't even know what this is about. They did not educate their kids nor their viewers on what happened there.

We saw them shopping.... so basically what they do at home but with snow.
Spar and 711 ... try Rema1000 for a change...

Have they really never been on a frozen lake? Or can make out where it actually is ... I mean Google maps and so on?!!
No they have probably no idea of any of that happened back then. Just from the short footage I thought. wait is that not Utøya, and when Sarah put up the degrees in Hønefoss I was sure.

How can 17or 18 degrees bee nice and toasty? I would be shivering.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know what I expected a frozen lake to feel like when walking on it, how about solid? you seriously thick women!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would the Manchester Evening News be interested in them?
I`m sure they would be if they knew the true story behind these two.
---

I had a look at the journalist and she is apparently a senior reporter, was previously a court reporter and has covered some pretty serious stories. Seems very odd that she has written this, the article is quite poorly put together too.
I can`t see all her details.Has she got an email d`you know?.Someone needs informing in a few facts about Chris and poor poor Sarah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Here we have it guys - Creepy’s bed for night time with his head right by the toilet - living the dream right there, just what any vanlifer would want 🤣🤢

Sounds like they’ve bought that RV as well, right at the end Chris is banging on about pulling the seating area out as a large double so Mila will have space when she’s older (alongside 2 other kids?) . From sounds of things that means that Isla & Jace must be on there currently on the seat set up as it is when they travel as they aren’t pulling it out at night time. She said they won’t need the van again but he’s said they will still be keeping the van & using it.
Are they all sleeping in Tena knickers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What is worrying regarding this article is that it is now documented that the social services dont actually take any claims regarding their children as true. There has been marks and videos of jaces behaviour. There is something seriously going to happen and their will be lots of questions that will requiring answering.

If sarah says its trolls and such interfering with her family. If she wasn't such a narassictic self absorbed idiot and cared about their income from their vlogs then they would realise that people dont want to watch this nonsence. She would have also put her childrens needs above her own.
Time social services sorted themselves out then isn’t it? I’ve seen comments about this on the article and one about how its ifam that are fielding the calls and feeding back to Sarah. That’s an extremely serious accusation.

Reactions: 15
Don't you just love Sarah logic? I'm not moaning about the cost of things, as not 5 minutes before wouldn't buy coke, because of the price, was it chicken (cooked) also because of the price, even when she picked the milk up she commented it was £5. But she's not moaning about the cost as she goes on and on about the price of things, it's purely for our benefit just in case we ever want to go to Norway. Got to get the doughnuts tho, bet there was 1 for her 1 for him and 2 for the kids to share. I've never known such selfish parents.

And I think everyone should put a complaint in to SS in Bradford was it? If they're dismissing people's concerns and just informing them of complaints, it's extremely unprofessional, what if they were beating those kids black and blue? Personally I don't believe what lazys has said about SS however, she could potentially loose somebody their job from comments like that.

Reactions: 29
Tell us again how you do not photoshop your pictures
Exactly 😂 Big Sarah’s pics are always photoshopped to the extreme , did u see the ones she sent the Manchester news to use in article 😳 also one of Esme wearing her private school jumper that she wore constantly for about a year after leaving the school , she was at the school for 4months if that

Don't know if I've missed it being mentioned, but I can't believe that Chris told Jace to eat yellow snow! He'll say it was a joke, but Jace is only 4 and they don't keep a close enough eye on the kids to notice if he was going to do it, because his dad told him it was orange flavour 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jesus! They can't even google '321 Norwegian kroner in £'. They keep using the Danish Krone instead :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Sarah "if your going to walk across a frozen lake make sure it's with adults and safe" she does then say in the UK it wouldn't be safe. But it's such the wrong message to give!
Particularly when in the next breath she admits to not even realising they were already on the lake.

• Wow
When Sarah says they had to move from Leeds to Lincolnshire cos people use to drive past and try to get photos with them, she means their Ifam doesn't she? Which shows they should be more wary of their "fans" rather than the "trolls" they reckon they have. Article didn't do what you hoped did it Inghams? So basically any publicity is good publicity eh even tho it doesn't show you in a good light

Reactions: 24
How do they go for a wee in the night if Creepy is sleeping on the floor, blocking the toilet?

It must have been terrifying for the kids when Creepy had to reverse down that narrow road because the road was blocked with snow. Creepy was really shaken so the kids must have been scared too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kinda hard to see but my phone won't screen shot a full screen video but you can see Jace or Mila right at the back in a car seat, just before they are
His seat is on the little box seat he’s created back there - the black thing underneath is a microwave & next to it a cupboard. I’d not want my kids travelling on there, I doubt it secure or safe & it’s definitely not going to be legal. Edited to add that it’s highly unlikely Jace’s leg on his car seat has been extended out either so it would probably fail in an accident - the leg is designed to absorb some of the impact & stop the seat over rotating if it shifts forwards.
Looks like they've added this for jaces legs which still isn't legal and neither is there a seat belt. Its definitely not safe or secure

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If you go onto The Mirror Facebook page and see the article there appears to only be one ifam on there “hating” all the comments. It’s weird there’s not more seeing as it’s not a school night!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.