The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah claims social services just inform them of the reports they receive. That's not true Sarah is it? They've most certainly "advised" you about the ear pulling with the little one.
Here's an idea, how about you and Chris do a vlog and show us your evidence of how Chris is innocent and you don't emotionally abuse your weans? You've never offered any counter argument about why all these children would say Chris was grooming them. You keep saying you don't have to justify yourself. You actually do if you're married to a man interested in sex with children. It goes with the territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Some of their supporters have found the article and are already defending them. Oh and defending Chris's behavior :mad:
its hard but we have to try on a daily Basies not to make comments like this infuriate us. To people defending Chris.... Just because Youtube Hasn’t removed him still doesnt mean that he is innocent, Just because Social services have done anything doesnt mean that he is innocent after all . This family is extremely deceptive and manipulative as ive said many times. Also I am sure we would love to stop talking about the Ingham family one day Im sure we all really would, but Until we get justice for Chris victims we cannot stop. But believe us we would like to one day.

Reactions: 28
What is worrying regarding this article is that it is now documented that the social services dont actually take any claims regarding their children as true. There has been marks and videos of jaces behaviour. There is something seriously going to happen and their will be lots of questions that will requiring answering.

If sarah says its trolls and such interfering with her family. If she wasn't such a narassictic self absorbed idiot and cared about their income from their vlogs then they would realise that people dont want to watch this nonsence. She would have also put her childrens needs above her own.
I’d say SS are involved, I bet they’ve visited and they always look around and to see those two little ones didn’t have age appropriate beds, or in milas case didn’t have a bed at all, that’s why they’ve bought those quickly, then maybe even the laptops because they’d see that 3 children can’t do homeschooling properly off what they had. Just because the article says SS do nothing doesn5 mean it’s true, that’s just what Sarah’s said

Reactions: 39
Did you google where you actually were that has the most insane fjord you ever seen Creepy?? Did you educate your teenager about what this place in history had for the youth of Norway?
1675537020864.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He then went on to say this 😡 Would not surprise me at all if this was one of the ‘adult’ audience that Creepy knows his children appeal to. Any grown man who thinks what he did was ok is not right in the head
This is the way they explain many of their actions. So in their minds it's perfectly fine to film a shot of (for example) their child's crotch and if you find it abhorrent, YOU have a filthy mind. Chris Ingham has complained on camera that he thinks child protection laws in the UK are too strict because he couldn't film his daughter's swimming lesson.

If any person thinks it is morally right for an adult to ask a 16 year old to go skinny dipping, they need to give their bleeping heads a wobble., or prepare to go to prison at some point.
I am SO glad I've stopped watching their tit, because the level of rage I feel when people try and normalise deviance makes my head explode!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Doesn’t the number on the sleeping bag represent the down/tog and not a persons height 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just because the article says SS do nothing doesn5 mean it’s true, that’s just what Sarah’s said
Exactly, nothing stopping them from lying, and social services aren't able to comment on individual cases.

Sarah's not going to admit that social services have told her to change ABC or advised her to do XYZ, especially in an article that is trying to portray their children as the victims of some horrific online bullying campaign. She's hardly likely to say nasty trolls online said my children weren't receiving any education, and social services agreed, so I had to buy these laptops. Instead it's WOW POW how epic is our life, we can buy our children these lovely expensive laptops, we're so lucky and blessed to live the life we do. 🙄

Reactions: 25
Here we have it guys - Creepy’s bed for night time with his head right by the toilet - living the dream right there, just what any vanlifer would want 🤣🤢

Sounds like they’ve bought that RV as well, right at the end Chris is banging on about pulling the seating area out as a large double so Mila will have space when she’s older (alongside 2 other kids?) . From sounds of things that means that Isla & Jace must be on there currently on the seat set up as it is when they travel as they aren’t pulling it out at night time. She said they won’t need the van again but he’s said they will still be keeping the van & using it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So prepared he didn’t have any adequate sleeping bag so was using Isla’s old one. It would be funny if they weren’t putting their kids life as risk with their stupidity.

Reactions: 36
As if they have gone to the press….set for life Inghams who don’t use YouTube for an income as they have their hands in multiple other pots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kinda hard to see but my phone won't screen shot a full screen video but you can see Jace or Mila right at the back in a car seat, just before they are ready to set off. How has he done that? There's beds back there.
His seat is on the little box seat he’s created back there - the black thing underneath is a microwave & next to it a cupboard. I’d not want my kids travelling on there, I doubt it secure or safe & it’s definitely not going to be legal. Edited to add that it’s highly unlikely Jace’s leg on his car seat has been extended out either so it would probably fail in an accident - the leg is designed to absorb some of the impact & stop the seat over rotating if it shifts forwards.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Mila asleep on the back carrier was truly shocking. As you sleep your body temperature drops and they’re walking about in zero degree temperatures. The poor baby is not properly dressed or walking about to keep her temperature up and also you breathe slower as you sleep . Mila would be breathing in freezing cold air to her wee lungs. One slip from that so called parent and he is going to land on that back carrier. This is just the start of their trip so there is more tit to come. Izzy for the love of God get yourself to college as you’re looking more awkward in every vlog. Never known such manipulative selfish parents in my life.
Sad and very true.I fell asleep on top of my bed last night and woke very early this morning freezing! Poor child ,where are her basic comforts? :(
---

There is an article about them on the Manchester evening news ….
They need emailing and putting right.

Reactions: 17
I suspect they went to the press to try and get more views on their vlogs. Well that fuckin backfired didn't it Chris and Sarah? You've just put the spotlight on your crappy parenting and all the awful things you've done in the past 5 years. Good work 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Some of their supporters have found the article and are already defending them. Oh and defending Chris's behavior :mad:
sexual assault,grooming and stuff similar to that topic is one if not the most highest crime that people get let off for. Lack of evidence and not guilty DOES NOT mean they are innocent. Chris clearly does it still cause he thought paul was a ponce catcher

Reactions: 14
Fatty Foghorn loves the snow, guyz. But hates it when it's 'dull and rainy'. Actually she doesn't. She 'loves it when it's rainy'.

And when she goes to supermarkets, guys. 'Everyone' comments. Well not everyone. Just a 'small minority'.

How the duck can anyone get so confused about how they feel or something they experience. Proof she just opens her mouth and absolute verbal diarrhea falls out every single time

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I do hope she told them that SHE called her own dear Aunty a FAT C* NT ! ? & the SS of the racist comments they have made ! The homophobic comments they have made ! The barrage of bullying and trolling messages to the brave young girls who came forward about Chris Inghams sexual messages to them. The death threats their fans sent ( after they instigated hate ) towards a man who spends his life saving lives. Did they also mention they made and sold dolls of their 2 youngest children ? Did they tell them how they missed their sons eye appointments to travel ? They missed their baby girls hospital appointments to travel ? That they do not educate their children as per their promise to do so. The legal threats made to a young vulnerable woman he cheated on his wife with and the same legal threats to his wives best friend who broke away from them after they saw the Truth . I hope they mentioned the fact they left her drug addict homeless brother on the streets with no help in favour of helping her convicted sex offender brother with whom she bullied her Aunty calling her FAT C*** oh sorry did I already say that one ? THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON !

This might be the comeuppance they need now that people will see the truth about them and that 99% of the comments on here are in relation to their parenting and exploitation of their children! Not once have I made or read a comment that doesn’t acknowledge the children are not at fault , that it’s their parents fault !
Also travelling during covid, thier anti Vax misinformation, the illegal seating when the car broke down. The list goes on and on.

I am sure they were so desperate for the " haters" to instigate an article, and it hasn't happened so they organized it hemselves.

Reactions: 19
Money must be running out . running to the news paper lazy talking about water safety though the rules don’t apply to you mr and Mrs we are famous

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.