The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can guess one title on the upcoming trip, "We were robbed!!" and all the macbooks etc have been stolen
Oh definitely.

Clickbait - £5000 luxury items stolen! Traumatic robbery, scared for our lives! (Ad)
5k to include macbooks, clothing and other electrical items that haven't been seen since they were purchased.

Reality - We returned the macbooks for a refund, because we can't actually afford them. They were just needed for a clickbait vlog and to pretend the girls were actually doing something educational.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Considering neither parent works, they don't really spend quality time with any of the kids unless it's doing something they want to do. Lazys idea of quality time is shopping or sitting on her arse watching movies. Creepys, van life. Nothing they do is remotely about the kids. Just lately we've hardly seen the 3 older ones, we assume they've been shut away in their rooms. Homeschooling (cough cough) they're shut away on their own doing it, no help, no supervision. You'd think being at home 24/7 not working you'd devote 1/1 time with each child to do something they wanted, they enjoyed. Creepy with his recent 5 miles bike ride, how long did that last? Why did he not take Esme and Isla on their new bikes? I honestly don't understand, no wonder Isla wanders looking lost, acting like a toddler, it's probably for attention. Any attention is better than no attention. If her mother or father, paid some interest, for her mother did girly things, showed an interest in reading with her, or make up or whatever 10 nearly 11 year olds are into. Creepy could really nurture Isla's academic side with Isla love of space, which she was into not long ago. Buy her a telescope a real one, set it up so she can download the pictures to her laptop. I bet she'd stop acting like a toddler and you'd see a whole different child.

I haven't seen Esme's skit, not do I want too, I for one didn't find them funny I understand that the child is trying to express herself, but for a child who is so creative why doesn't she film herself teaching her audience how she learnt to crochet, or that side of herself. I don't understand these girls. Why don't they film what they're good at, what interests them. Same for Issy. They seem to follow what there parents expect of them, if that makes sense. Hauls, shopping, skits.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Esme's latest video came up on my home page for some reason so I thought I'd watch it... oh dear! Those videos are cute for family members bur not for public consumption. One day she'll cringe about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's either that, or to troll us/ want us to contact companies that haven't actually given them anything. If people are contacting companies outraged that they have gifted the inghams, when they haven't, it just builds on their narritive that tattle is all trolls.
But are they breaking any advertising rules, by making it look like they're advertising something different to what they actually are? That surely can't be allowed.
I dont think that much can be done about what vlogs they put ad on to ..their defence is that the trolls assumed it was the big ticket items, they never claimed that’s what the ad was for…..they then do a promo for her crap and from their end job done…..scummy bastards that they are…I think this is to divert from much bigger issues such as Esme who is now 13 has no friends, no social life and hanging out with ponce more, I think she is a big concern we know she is painful but she is in real danger, Islas regression and child like behaviour and glaring lack of any progress in education, given up on Izzy, she knows what’s going on and has means to help herself unlike the other 2 girls she has another family. And the feral boy is just a head shaker and how he is allowed to behave.the baby is just sad.
we need to keep focus on the 4 girls abuse and not get bogged down with their diversion tactics….everything they do is for a reaction…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Esme's latest video came up on my home page for some reason so I thought I'd watch it... oh dear! Those videos are cute for family members bur not for public consumption. One day she'll cringe about them.
Same just happened to me, poor kid! She’s not funny at all, amusing as you said for laughing back on with family in years to come, but it’s there for the whole world to see now

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think the moment Isabelle tries to break away she will be cut off from her friends. Creepstopher and Lazy are the only ones who can drive in that house and can unfortunately refuse to take her to sleepovers. No effort has been made to get Isabelle a provisional lisemce or driving lessoI don’t think the girls have their own sets of keys either so can be locked in the house. Creepstopher has also probably put cameras up in most rooms like he did in the old house so he can spy on the kids. The Inghams seem to be one of the more controlling parents on YouTube.

But Isabelle IS like his own daughter. He’s known her since she was 8 months old.
He's got cameras in most rooms?! If that's true I feel sick to my stomach. As if it isn't enough that those children are used for content, what the hell does he do with footage that invade their privacy like that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The laptops won’t be returned- it will be a fake insurance job when they apparently get stolen!
And how do they expect to keep charging them, cameras, phones and using all electronics in a crappy van with a crappy inverter?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I really hope one day one of the girls can do what Shari from 8 passengers did and get away from the toxicity and make a life for themselves. Shari now looks so happy and free and I hope one day the ingham girls can find that too

Reactions: 19
My daughter who is in year 12 got a laptop to keep yesterday from her school but she didn’t start screaming and crying over it. Ok it’s not a mac but tbh a mac these days is over hyped anyway. You’re literally buying for the apple name.

Reactions: 25
Lazy seems to follow a lot of illustrators on instagram, hope she doesn't think of bringing out a children's book 😂😂 she can't even spell basic words.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He loves breaking the law doesn’t he - insta upload of footage driving to the eurotunnel this side of the channel. It’s clear he’s holding the camera at some points whilst driving because of the movement.

Anyone know what this is for on the side of the van? Look like they are 2 of the same thing on top of each other?
Not sure if anyone has replied. It's probably just ventilation. You need ventilation where the gas canisters are and in general you need ventilation around the van to prevent condensation and damp. Also in campervans you can wake up with a headache if you don't have suitable ventilation, it will be worse with all of them piled in a small van, they will end up with poor air quality during the night.

Reactions: 10
They literally make me sick. My daughter is Izzy's age, she had to leave school due to not coping with the environment, she is neuro diverse and has extreme social anxiety. I wish wish all my heart she was able to complete school, because she's so intelligent and was on course for excelling in her exams. We are Home Educating, which is great and I also think can be a very positive thing, however I do wish things had been different for her, that she had been able to not only go for the educational aspect but for the social side. She had so many friends in primary, I was like the Pied Piper most days, taking a bunch of her friends home after school to play. In high school they all made different friend groups, which happens. Things got more and more difficult for her, then the Pandemic hit and and despite her trying so hard I knew it was destroyed her mental health. I fought for a long time, right to the top of my other cal authority education department, even the government education minister. It achieved nothing but a borderline mental breakdown for me.

The reason I've rambled on here is because it's absolutely clear that those twats have NO idea what this is doing to their kids. YouTube won't last forever, do they not fear for their children futures? I'm sorry but to Home Educate you need to have some sort of intelligence, by no means do you have to be a teacher (as I assumed for years and always refused to home ed my daughter despite her asking throughout primary, this was prior to her daughter diagnosis) but you need to actually WANT your kids to succeed at whatever you deem it suitable to teach them. It takes time, effort, care and planning. Buggering off in that van is achieving nothing, yes I will admit it's nice for the kids to get to travel but the extent to which they do it is very disruptive. Most kids like routine, they like to feel safe in their homes, the Ingham kids don't know where they'll be from one day to the next. I've done my best to ensure my daughter has kept in touch with her best friend, and she has her cousins and their girl friends, but she gets so upset when she sees other people her age going out in big groups because she is unable to do that. I'm glad Izzy has a couple of friends and is getting out, but I think the two girls are going to suffer immensely, how can they not see this? If it's blatantly visible to so many of us here how can they, as their parents, not see what this is going to do to them? I'm going to shut up now but the lack parenting is bleeping disgraceful. As we know it's not just their education and social aspect but the sheer just not giving a crap about any of their needs. But it's obvious they can't put them into school now due to the pedalo. I really hope he is proud of himself, his deviant urges have ruined any chance those kids had at normalcy. The constant travelling is them trying to run away from their problems. How Sarah at night I don't know....if I had even a hint that ANYONE was of the nature of "liking" children they be nowhere near mine.
Can I just say I’m going through the same thing with my teen daughter she has extreme anxietiy and extremely bad school avoidance and we been to the doc and school has been very supportive but nothing seem to be working to get her into school and with so much time off it her harder for her I have also thought of home schooling but I’m not got the intelligence to do so 😩😂 how did you go about it and any advice you could give would be appreciated as you have been through the same how is you daughter now that you are home schooling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Lazy seems to follow a lot of illustrators on instagram, hope she doesn't think of bringing out a children's book 😂😂 she can't even spell basic words.
Imagine bringing out a children's book like the Saccone Joly's. 🙄 Our charity shops always have a supply of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When are they home for weeks on end 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not sure but I think it might be the nonstop supply of brand new toys that keeps the toys fresh.

Beyond the multiple incredible benifits of the opportunity to travelling the world sounds like a travel agency advert written by somebody who speaks broken English.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No she is trying to get someone to make more pictures for her. We did not ever hear more about the appointments she had with the artist in January and the original is still on the floor

Reactions: 11
I despise greed ! I absolutely hate it ! Whenever I see some fat tit filling their basket or trolley with bargains ( and they have to have the lot ) I just can’t help myself saying “ kind of you to leave some for others “ as I pass by ! I’ve had filthy looks , people bark back and me and surprised to say a couple of times I’ve seen people put a couple back. Most recently was books and it was all the same book so she was probably going to re sell them for closer to the original price ! She said “ it’s none of your business and I’m allowed “ I told her it was my business because I might have wanted one , that she might be allowed but if I was her I wouldn’t be very proud ! ( poet and I know it 🙄 ) she shoved what looked like about 15 in her trolley and headed for the next sale item ! I also told the guy on the cash desk and he agreed there should be a limit per customer! YES I WAS BEING A KAREN and I don’t care ! Greedy people make me sick ! 😑

BACK TO INGHAMS I hope ( kids aside ) that something terrible happens to teach them a lesson they won’t ever forget ! Keep that axe handy creepy you might meet someone who knows what you are and doesn’t take kindly ! …….. or better still end up in jail one day !

what’s with lazys sudden concern for her sister ? Or is it just to BULLY her into breast feeding so she can take the glory ! Ughh !
No Sorry but just because some one is fat dosent make them greedy i see many slim people taking all the bargains in the supermarkets and pushing older people to get them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When are they home for weeks on end 🤣🤣🤣
Benifits... 😑

What they do could technically be classed as travel in a literal sense, just for the fact that they are traveling from place A to place B, but i would love to know what exactly the BENIFITS are from piling a bunch of kids in a stinking van in the middle of winter, feeding them a bunch of processed food, and letting them stand on various beaches, or look at snow while wearing flip flops.

The benefits are as follows:

* Dad gets some drone shots
* Mum gets to shop in stores she doesn't normally shop in
* Parents get to use the van life hashtag in their never ending desperate attempt to latch on to something that will give them the amount of views they will never get again
* they aren't home when the authorities come a'knockin'...

Reactions: 26
Really Chris? dating one sister while gropping the other?! Ugh.NO grown decent man i`ve ever known would have done this ,never mind put it on a sm post for all and sundry to see! He disgusts me!
He’s just wrong on alllevels and they are too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.