The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So creepy has low enamel does he. Strange coincidence isn’t it, that a man who drinks around 2L of full fat coke a day would suffer from that 🙄 His teeth still aren’t fixed though. One side has linger teeth than the other. When he smiles instead of a black decayed tooth now all you see is teeth like a row of bombed houses 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why would they put that photo of Esme on the thumbnail?? They don't really like their kids, do they...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
For my sins had the Radford’s tv show on tonight. They had 26 of them going to Florida and were considering moving there. I hate the family and the dads as bad as Chris but Sarah must be seething whilst pretending she loves a bodge job van

---

So creepy has low enamel does he. Strange coincidence isn’t it, that a man who drinks around 2L of full fat coke a day would suffer from that 🙄 His teeth still aren’t fixed though. One side has linger teeth than the other. When he smiles instead of a black decayed tooth now all you see is teeth like a row of bombed houses 😂
You misspelt enamels. It’s MORALS. He’s very low on them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This! The reason Jace gets so many toys and treats piled on him, is because it's easier than trying to deal with his behaviour.
This is the child that she left right through the night as a tiny baby, even though he was losing weight, so she could get her sleep; she didn't do anything when he was really unwell with croup; she left him completely on his own, on a beach; she ignored his eye turning in, for months and then hasn't kept up with treatment properly; she had him in such inadequate footwear on their travels, that his toenails fell off; kept him a cot until he was 3 so he wouldn't bother her overnight; recently, when out he told her he was cold and she told him he didn't need a jacket, because they would be inside soon. This was despite having a big coat on herself.
And that's only what I can think of, off the tip of my head.
Sarah also told Jace to be quiet when he woke in the middle of the night when he had that awful eye infection because Sarah was tired and didn't want to deal with him. Then the second he was let out of hospital they went travelling again, they never even took him home.
Sarah complaining in yesterday's vlog that Jace is becoming fussy eating his meals, well that's because you are always allowing him to stuff sweets all day long, you even put the snack cupboard down low so he could help himself because you can't be bothered to get off your arse to chop him up any fruit or prepare him anything remotely healthy to snack on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
SURPRISING OUR GIRLS WITH BRAND NEW MACBOOKS! 😱 AD

Creepstopher gets in the car. He’s off to the dentist with Esme, who is being fitted with invisible braces.

Back home, Creepstopher tells Mila to be careful as she climbs onto the back of King Jace’s bike. Lazy tells King Jace to be patient. Lazy helps Mila stand up and cackles at her. A second later she jumps off the bike. Creepstopher’s mouth, lips and nose are numb. It feels like a fat slug is on his face. Similar to how Lazy must feel like she’s got a fat slug in her mouth when she gives him a blowjob then. He’s hadn’t been able to smile for a while as a tooth was decayed, had naturally weak enamel and drinks energy drinks to keep himself awake. The tooth was fixed today. He felt self conscious and is dribbling so bad. Lazy talks about the silver filling she had when they first started vlogging. She remembers getting it fixed as the silver shone. It was taken out and capped white. She has loads of fillings as they were ruined during her pregnancy with Isabelle. Creepstopher has had really good teeth until the past few years due to ageing. Lazy asks him if he’s 40 next year but he says he’s nowhere near 40. If she says it again they’re getting divorced. He continues denying he’ll be 40 next year but King Jace confirms he will be. Creepstopher realises they’re right. Esme was fitted for her shockingly expensive braces. He nearly dropped when he went to pay at the end. Isabelle wants braces too but they’ll see what happens with that. They’re off in the van tomorrow. Lazy starts singing. There is a very lot to do and Lazy is off to Katrina’s. It’s easier when she’s gone.

Tyres pumped. Lazy and Creepstopher are off to the garage to collect the van. Then Lazy is at Katrina’s with the kids. Esme is holding Kobie. Triple chins holds him and then films a timelapse of the kids playing with the scalextric.

Lazy is home. They’re nowhere near ready for tomorrow. She managed to help Katrina with Kobie, who slept on Lazy for two hours to give Katrina a break. They’ve had a mad three hours of go go go go go go go. Everyone is almost finished. The girls are getting showers. The wankets have arrived. They’re mainly plus sized and the free size are on the way. King Jace is downstairs screeching. Esme and Isla couldn’t find preppy wankets so found some prints. Lazy shows us the wankets and bangs on about her crappy wankets that will be available for £5 in a charity shop near you soon, along with the Spare’s book.

Moving on. Time for a mega mega surprise for the girls. It’s their birthday presents. They don’t do big expensive gifts throughout the year because they can’t afford it and their name isn’t Jace. Lazy can never justify it just for the sake of it. Maybe because she goes over the top at Christmas or birthdays. It’s the same thing so they need it at the same time. Lazy shows us the gift bags.

The girls sit on the sofa in their wankets. They talk about how amazing they are. They they screech about tomorrow’s holiday. Creepstopher hands out the bags. Lazy tells Creepstopher to be careful what he says so not to ruin the surprise. He threatens to take the presents back. The girls are getting them because he and Lazy love them very much, they deserve them and they will make them cry for the clickbait thumbnail smile. The girls open the bags and tear the paper off. Esme starts trying to squeeze out a few tears. Isla looks at her and then tries to cry her own river of tears. Isabelle wipes away a couple of ‘tears’. Lazy says these are a home school thing they all need but are their main birthday presents this year. Hahahahhaha more like Isla won’t get a main birthday present but Lazy will give Esme and Isabelle one, claiming she ‘forgot’. Isabelle’s is grey, Isla’s rose gold and Esme’s silver. This is Esme’s dream. She admits she didn’t know what it was when she started to try and make herself cry. The second hand MacBook Isabelle inherited from Creepstopher is broken. I wonder why. Something you hide you fat spotty N0nc€? Lazy screeches at her to stop wiping her nose on her wanket sleeve. The girls hug Lazy and Creepstopher. Lazy asks who is letting her use their MacBook first. Gotta block those ‘Ingham family scandal’ ‘Chris Ingham messages’ ‘Jace Ingham beach’ ‘who is kayak Paul’ Google searches.

Isabelle turns the MacBook on. Lazy says it will say hello in all the languages. Esme doesn’t want to open it as it’s so precious. Creepstopher tells Esme she can edit on her MacBook. They will not be playing Roblox or games on them. Screaming and screeching from Esme and Isla.

The vlog is being ended here. They never take for granted being able to give the chuldren things like this, amazing opportunities. The girls are beyond grateful and would never expect a gift like that. Who would expect a gift like that? Lazy wants the girls to have proper laptops. Creepstopher spilt coffee on his MacBook and then stole the one he got Lazy for Secret Santa a couple of years ago. They’re extremely grateful to the ifam for allowing them to do all they can. This won’t be the furthest adventure they’ve done in the van but the best. Lazy asks Mila if she loves her and says she loves her too.

End of vlog

Poor girl must check she's got the right reaction. I hope someday you realise this is not normal Isla. And WHY IS A NEARLY 18 YEAR OLD CRYING OVER A bleeping LAPTOP. THIS IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE NORMAL. WAKE UP IFAM!!!!!!!!!!
1675036705898.png
1675036857144.png

1675036000172.png
1675036031870.png
1675036113158.png
1675036306605.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
That thumbnail is dreadful. I know they’re kids and a product of their environment but it is; they’re far too old to be behaving like that, it’s pathetic. You lucked out with a viral reaction YEARS AGO it’s not going to work again so get over it. Your children all look pathetic. None of those devices will work in cold temperatures and they won’t be insured either, not that either of you know what that is. So the showing off for the LEA was pointless. They’re just going to be useless. The temporary boards to move the van of doom when it gets stuck in snow will NOT do the job. I live in one of the few places in the uk where there are genuine snow lines and people go there camping and get trapped, knew exactly what they were when I saw them on the side.

However, it will help the planning department to prosecute you for a fraudulent response regarding the screen and having ‘no money’ to do a decent job; again I admit that being thick and two short planks held together with stupid glue you will not be aware of what the term ‘decent job’ involves.

Just give up being so bloody selfish. Your children need to be in proper education. NOW.
You obviously lied about Isabelle doing more GCSEs because you went away that week.
Good luck dealing with people trying to break into the van of doom to steal your expensive equipment you’ve stupidly showed off about.

I know they won’t work because devices don’t work below 5c which many times my room has been in recent weeks. Its not worked the same since, 10 minutes before it shorts, that’s my phone as well. My diabetes equipment is totally dead and I cannot afford to replace it. There is a cost of living crisis that is COSTING PEOPLE THEIR LIVES and you’re wasting money, like it’s water. We’ve had yet another death in my county, someone I knew from the county disability group, due to the cold, and, like me, they were refused the right to pay for what they used because the electricity company refused to accept the actual reading and were trying to prosecute them for stealing so they disconnected themselves before Christmas.

How can they be so selfish. None of them stand a chance in the real world and make NO mistake life in the adult world can be every bit as horrific as school, at least at school there is some support. Once 18 those children will be on their own facing down bullying on a huge scale.

I needed to vent.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
1. Since when do they declare their TAT AND ME blankets as Ads ? - clearly trying to make out Apple gifted the MacBooks in the thumbnail.

2. Those laptops are not ideal for home schooling, for starters izzy got a pc which is more than adequate and probably better than a MacBook however it’s not mobile is it and to make sure she attends the TIN CAN TRIPS she needs a new MacBook as her last one broke ! I give it 3 months max until one or all of these fragile MacBooks break - 100% to appease the education authorities. They should have done their homework and got the girls ones suited to their needs! But just the easy option for maximum click bait

3. Has she gone and taken prinny to stay with Katrina with her huge German shepherd dog. It’s hardly coco . Prinny doesn’t know these lot and how the actual fk is katrina going to look after the baby with an extra pet ? Mind you , saying she had her partner at home and lazy helping ! In my day our husband’s got no time off work so we where on our own with our newborns and other children , pets etc

Oh well, all in all the same old same old ! Laptops are essential for “ home schooling “ not birthday gifts. Especially if they are saying they are for school work only ! 🤷🏼‍♀️ how is that a main present ? lol THEY SPIN EVERYTHING! It’s okay once they are older and look back they will realise how conned they where whilst being brainwashed into thinking they where such lucky lucky girls ( cue open mouths and fake tears here ) 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Going back a vlog or two, Sarah filming on her phone while in traffic. She obviously doesn’t know it’s illegal to use your phone while your engine is running, you can’t just think ’oh I’m bored waiting for these lights to change think I’ll just do a quick Google check on tattle’. Filming is no different

Reactions: 18
I admit - I could get a bit tearful every time I get a new laptop (we just call it that in the US - in my area of work etc., it’s a given that it’s Apple) but that’s because I know there will be multiple dramas - long ones, in all the data migration 😫🤣
I’m kind of in the midst of one such episode.

Their vlog - as pitiful as what first led me on this research expedition - kids getting hysterical when opening iPhones and all the ridiculous and often cruel pranks that ‘parents’ filmed and uploaded for the whole internet world,
I kind of swore I was leaving all this behind in 2023. Guess I’m still here 😏
Not for much longer though- the hours wasted on this trash. Still, it has served its purpose. 😉

Reactions: 16
Hahaha the filthy pervert got the filthy cavity filled. Shame they can’t clean out the rot in his brain. It’s not because he’s aging, it’s all the sugar laden fizzy drinks he consumes and the sugar filled junk he eats.

They should have been given laptops when they started homeschooling. They should not be birthday presents. One of mine needed a new iPad for school this year. She got it for school because it’s a necessity, it’s not a freaking birthday present. Does head get a new camera for filming when he needs one? Yes, because it’s for his ‘work’ exploiting his children. I am genuinely so pleased these kids have a freaking laptop each. Now they need to pay for distance ed so they can start proper lessons and actually learn something.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isla totally not arsed about the MacBook but putting on the fake emotion to fit in with her sisters
It's quite sad that every time the get given gifts together, Isla glances at the other two to see their reaction and copies it. It's almost like if they don't give the correct reaction, they get punished.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Somewhat confused by Sarah in the vlog. She said they don't gift big presents except Christmas and Birthdays. Except over the years all I've seen is those kids constantly gifted surprises. Even the holidays, with the amount they have, is surely a big gift.

I've noticed something else with Sarah, she doesn't actually look in to the camera that much when talking. Her eyes keep looking away, here there and everywhere, but she doesn't ever consistently speak to the camera

Reactions: 21
Silly fat lazy really doesn't know what preppy means :ROFLMAO:

Anyway macbooks maybe all very well and good but I suspect half the places they're going to won't have decent internet access points for periods of time to do educational work. How are the education authorities not clamping down on all this travel? They could all do with some acting classes to get them through the faux surprise.

Reactions: 24
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember when tattle member Anon500 wrote about her memories of Creepy. I have been reading here since day 1 but somehow missed this post. It sickened me when I came across it the other day 🤢.

She says that she went to a few of Dave's My Forever gigs and said that she saw Creepy being really inappropriate with the young teenage girls who attended the gigs. I can just imagine him asking girls for a "sweaty hug". Gross 🤢.

How disgusting he was for allegedly grabbing a 15 year olds girl's bum. She must have been so freaked out 😔.

Many of the young girls would have been infatuated with Dave, the lead singer, and there was Creepy, letting all the girls know that he was Dave's brother, in an effort to impress them and to try and get off with them 🤢😠.

I have also added the recollections from another lady who also used to attend Dave's gigs. I have already shared these a few months ago on Memory Monday but have shared them again so that new readers can see that it wasn't just one girl that came forward about Creepy's disgusting behaviour at his brother's gigs.

When Creepy was allegedly being a dirty git at his brother's gigs, it was 2012 and Sarah was at home with newborn baby Isla, 3 year old Esme and 6 year old Isabelle, clueless about what her fiancé was getting up to with young teenage girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
1. Since when do they declare their TAT AND ME blankets as Ads ? - clearly trying to make out Apple gifted the MacBooks in the thumbnail.
Partly to look like the MacBook were gifted, and partly because they've had a telling off from ASA about undeclared Tat & Me ads. (I had a reply from ASA re my complaint, posted in last thread) 🤣

Reactions: 24
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember when tattle member Anon500 wrote about her memories of Creepy. I have been reading here since day 1 but somehow missed this post. It sickened me when I came across it the other day 🤢.

She says that she went to a few of Dave's My Forever gigs and said that she saw Creepy being really inappropriate with the young teenage girls who attended the gigs. I can just imagine him asking girls for a "sweaty hug". Gross 🤢.

How disgusting he was for allegedly grabbing a 15 year olds girl's bum. She must have been so freaked out 😔.

Many of the young girls would have been infatuated with Dave, the lead singer, and there was Creepy, letting all the girls know that he was Dave's brother, in an effort to impress them and to try and get off with them 🤢😠.

I have also added the recollections from another lady who also used to attend Dave's gigs. I have already shared these a few months ago on Memory Monday but have shared them again so that new readers can see that it wasn't just one girl that came forward about Creepy's disgusting behaviour at his brother's gigs.

When Creepy was allegedly being a dirty git at his brother's gigs, it was 2012 and Sarah was at home with newborn baby Isla, 3 year old Esme and 6 year old Isabelle, clueless about what her fiancé was getting up to with young teenage girls.
Christ alight the state of Creepy Chris here. No doubt he'd give Jack the Ripper a run for his money.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 075247.png
Screenshot 2023-01-30 075247.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.