The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves breaking the law doesn’t he - insta upload of footage driving to the eurotunnel this side of the channel. It’s clear he’s holding the camera at some points whilst driving because of the movement.

Anyone know what this is for on the side of the van? Look like they are 2 of the same thing on top of each other?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s funnier is one of them has hearted they comment that’s clearly taking the piss - shows they don’t look at what they are reading 🤣
They’ve now added AD to the title & updated the description to say it’s an AD for Baby & Me as it wasn’t there when it went up - been reading Tattle this evening Sarah? That’s only appeared in the last half hour or so 🤣
Hi Jane 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Them girls should have had laptops the moment them shithead parents decided to take them out of school and home school them, if that’s what they’re calling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The reality is that they probably don’t have all this money and it’s all put on credit! Anyone can do that just most people chose to spend within their means!

Reactions: 21
Why when kobie slept for two hours was he not put in a Moses basket n lazy put that wash in or cooked dinner etc n let Katrina n Danny have a nap or chill ? Oh that’s right lazy grabbed the chance to sit on her fat arse for the two hours thinking she’s doing the exhausted new parents a favour letting them be able to do things around the house . I know everyone likes baby cuddles but if my babies were in that deep a sleep they were put down flat not scrunched up in arms

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He loves breaking the law doesn’t he - insta upload of footage driving to the eurotunnel this side of the channel. It’s clear he’s holding the camera at some points whilst driving because of the movement.

Anyone know what this is for on the side of the van? Look like they are 2 of the same thing on top of each other?
2 Pieces Traction Aid Motorhome, Traction Mat for Traction Aid Mud Snow, Recovery Board Offroad Tracks Traction Mats, Grip Mat Traction Aid Snow Tyre Ladder, for Off-Road Vehicles Cars Trucks
quick google search shows that sounds about right

Reactions: 6
Not watched the vlog, not interested in the fake reactions but are they taking the laptops on the Frozen Van Trip of Doom? I thought certain electrical items wouldn't operate well in extreme temperatures.

When he got stopped taking the drone into DLP, he said he didn't want to leave it in the van. Does that mean he'll have to lug 3/4 laptops, drone, cameras, tablets and kindle and all the other usual crap around, everywhere they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but that's nearly 10k work of laptop there. It's just obscene in the current climate.

I can't help but think of some poor images somewhere who's parents are explaining why they have have the heating on etc, are then watching this family and all the excess they have.

how have they got this far home schooling? Surely they must have laptops already which would do.

Just totally sickens me

They are the old M1 model Macbook Air. Will be £999 each but they will get tax back from them as well as other stuff if you claim it via the business account.They will end up costing them about £700 each. Which is still loads I know, but not anywhere near £10k.

Reactions: 10
2 Pieces Traction Aid Motorhome, Traction Mat for Traction Aid Mud Snow, Recovery Board Offroad Tracks Traction Mats, Grip Mat Traction Aid Snow Tyre Ladder, for Off-Road Vehicles Cars Trucks
quick google search shows that sounds about right
Thank you - I thought it may have been something to do with the wheels and snow - did a reverse lense search but nothing was coming up :)

just had a Google - I know people live in these climates where this sort of kit is needed but that’s what they are used to. To choose to do that with kids in tow in a death trap of a van for the sake of trying to prove something is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

You put those under your wheels if you get stuck. That’ll be what his dinky dot shovel will be for, to dig them in. They’re going on an arctic exbitition 😂😂😂

• Haha

Most people keep them inside of their van but I suppose he's run out of space inside 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Sarah’s gesture of taking her feeding chair out of her bedroom to take to Katrina I see was all talk…..Sarah was on it at the end after being at Katrinas house 🤣🤣 maybe she thought her chair was too good for another scabby house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Poor Esme, not the best look on tonight’s thumbnail… it’s cruel to put something so unflattering online for the world to see 🙄

They teach the kids at school now that once you put it online you can’t take it back… imagine the stick she’d get for that if she was actually going to school.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Considering the three older kids work six days a week they definitely bought their own laptops, I have no problem with it however....

As for Sarah only buying big presents on birthdays/Christmas, well maybe but she waists money on pointless gifts everytime she leaves the house!
Only the days before she bought Jace a bike! And a few days before that she slowed off a mountain of new clothes for Mila it's sickening.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.