The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the constant money spending and showing what they have bought is disgusting with so many people finding things so hard and having to use food banks to survive.
The crying over a gift is way over the top a thank you is quite enough.
Poor little prinny shoved off to some where else again she must wonder where her home really is breaks my heart shes such a lovely little dog.
It really is - they have to vlog it to claim it back but there is not a thought to their viewers, many of whom they know could only dream of having any of that. We are fortunate to provide a good lifestyle for our own children but I’d rather be penniless than to live like they do - the constant running away, knowing the kids dad likes children & it’s on the internet forever, vulgar house filled with cheap tat. Excessive mileage vehicles because that’s the only way they can afford to buy a Merc. The money will run dry, hopefully sooner than later & they will be left with very little & the children will have a huge adjustment to adapt to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
N0nce boy just to let you know the stuff is tit the axe won’t cut nowt the harpoon will break and the shovel won’t dig nothing, I talking from the point of view from being ex military I’ve seen the crap they sell on Amazon even weekend warriors won’t use them and anyone who’s been in any military service won’t use them
I really hope the council do watch your vlogs and questions you about the money you spent on tit but won’t pull out on a screen for the outdoor steps you foo
Why buy Jace another bike for that’s now 5 he has and it was only Xmas 4 weeks ago ffs Sarah you or taking the piss plus you say your sisters needs your support but your not gonna be much good when she’s stuck in Yorkshire and your stuck in a van in the North Pole
Plus how the hell you all going to fit in that van 7 people then clothing, cases, boxes of food SMH 🤦‍♂️
Or these 2 fuckwits preparing for the apocalypse?
Is the harpoon for lazy if she gets in difficulty swimming?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have no clue about Mac books but that's good to know, sarahs whole we are so lucky speech at the end of the vlog seems pointless knowing they are older models, even though they prob cost a bomb
Islas looked smaller than the other two

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that's nearly 10k work of laptop there. It's just obscene in the current climate.

I can't help but think of some poor images somewhere who's parents are explaining why they have have the heating on etc, are then watching this family and all the excess they have.

how have they got this far home schooling? Surely they must have laptops already which would do.

Just totally sickens me

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Haha 😂. I see that it had already been shared here. The creep was so weirdly angry in that tiktok and his eyes were weirdly jet black.
I swear this was exactly what I was thinking, such rage!
Have followed a trial where the defendant was recently convicted and received multiple life sentences. Am rewatching the full trial and he appears in his own music video. The look is so similar, no light behind the eyes and such latent aggression. Of course not saying that Creepy is anything like this convicted killer at all.

Just can't get my head around how some people go through life without taking any accountability for their actions, how they can make appaling decisions and yet be defended and even enabled by their mothers etc. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhh end of the tax year. Quick spend some cash so we don’t have to pay as much tax

• Angry
Reactions: 24
If you look on the North Lincs planning appl. it gives the email address of the planning officer involved. Also on the plans of the houses it gives the name of the neighbours house who has to put up with his lies.
Yep he’s the one I’ve been in touch with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Katrina comes across as the better of the 2 for sure. She seems to love her kids, she doesn't boast and gloat about things, and her kids seem to have a normal life. She also doesnt come across as a self centered bleep. I know whos kids will grow up ready and able for the big bad world anyway, and it certainly won't be Sarah's.
Ketrina’s partner cheated on her before she had the baby - she shared this on her tik tok and then got pregnant a few months later, he’s also rumoured to have been a drug dealer She appears to have disowned her eldest daughter.

They are both scum 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Definitely not living in the real world. Is this how u teach ur kids the value of money. It was only Christmas a month ago. You go on endless useless trips. Take them out of school. Feed them sugar non stop. What life skills are you actually teaching them.
Please send them back to school. This is the best thing you can do for your children. Set them up in life with a good education.

Reactions: 23
The title of the vlog says AD on it. What's the ad for? I refuse to watch them but looks like they're trying to make it look like the Macbooks were gifted?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
E7946B81-EF7D-4E07-812F-3DD6FB6A970E.jpeg

They’ve added the word “AD” in the title, which wasn’t on the original. Does this mean the laptops were gifted or was it because Sarah was peddling her tat on tonight’s vlog??

• Wow
Reactions: 26
As much as those girls need laptops for school work, let’s be real, they aren’t doing school work are they.
It’s barely a month since Xmas, most people on monthly salaries will be getting their first at since last year and will be trying to make it stretch to next month.
They aren’t reading the room at all.
It’s just been endless spending for weeks now.
And if this trip goes the same as the past “sorry guys we can’t upload the vlog as we have no internet” “we’ve had to stop somewhere with wifi so Chris can upload the vlog” how the hell are they going to have internet for the girls to go online for school?

Reactions: 31
Work hard 🤣 getting up in the middle of the day go shopping and go on holiday every couple of weeks, yes they work so hard WTF are these people completely deluded?
They cant even get a vlog up on time or sometimes dont even get it up at all 🤣
What’s funnier is one of them has hearted they comment that’s clearly taking the piss - shows they don’t look at what they are reading 🤣
They’ve now added AD to the title & updated the description to say it’s an AD for Baby & Me as it wasn’t there when it went up - been reading Tattle this evening Sarah? That’s only appeared in the last half hour or so 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The two plots were bought for £80.000 each, just curious how much you think est for building the house? and profit for the builder?
Bit of a how long is a piece of string, but back of an envelope rough guide would be about £300k given sq mt. I would think that would be top dollar, they are in a labour rich, low wage area, built before material price sky rocketed, there is nothing in them that indicates big money, basic floor, basic carpet, standard brick, low cost kitchen & sanitary fittings. This is why Bob wears a fur coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely not living in the real world. Is this how u teach ur kids the value of money. It was only Christmas a month ago. You go on endless useless trips. Take them out of school. Feed them sugar non stop. What life skills are you actually teaching them.
Please send them back to school. This is the best thing you can do for your children. Set them up in life with a good education.
I totally agree, why has no authority caught up with them. Perhaps the planning officer will/can set things into motion whilst they are away in that dangerous vehicle. The police need to stop them on the road and confiscate the vehicle and leave them to find their own way home!

I cannot believe their followers cannot see the abuse those children are getting.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ketrina’s partner cheated on her before she had the baby - she shared this on her tik tok and then got pregnant a few months later, he’s also rumoured to have been a drug dealer She appears to have disowned her eldest daughter.

They are both scum 😂
I wouldn’t go as far to say she’s abandoned Leah, that’s a huge accusation. If I remember correctly, the last time we ever saw Leah, she was having an identity crisis it seemed from her Instagram. On top of that, all the bullying and also being associated with creepy. Maybe she’s asked to not be shown, talked about or mentioned on social media ever again. Maybe she wants to pretend she doesn’t exist (happens a lot when people go through some sort of self discovery journey). Who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just uploading this again - Sarah/Chris, I know you are reading this as you’ll be sat bored in your cold van this evening. You’ve spent in excess of at least £3k easily if not more in the last 7 days alone. Camping gear, Invisalign braces, MacBooks x 3 and then the rest of it. I hope the council take action against you because it could not happen to someone more deserving.

“(I do not have available funds at the moment to put forward an expensive solution
whereby a contractor would secure some kind of elaborate screening to the staircase)”
Christopher Ingham 29/9/22

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So the macs are not for playing on but for schoolwork and editing videos and pictures on. Does that mean that Isla is going to start her own channel or is it so Creepy can use her mac during the night to edit their videos.
Remember Lazy Isla don't ned to edit her pictures because she got that camera that print out pictures and then she can colur it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.