The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going with Caleb as the baby name...thought I would get my comment in before the big reveal.

Reactions: 4
Creepy is just gross, face rash, greasy dirty beanie, dirty greasy hair, groomer, more feminine than his wife, a fantasist, and overall liar. Nothing appealing at all about it apart from he makes a good shopping partner, knows a thing about makeup too...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So having just skimmed through last nights vlog! Same old boring stuff, but they know that baby will be here this week?! Could be any time in the next fortnight, realistically! They don’t spend any time together, since she learnt how to drive. The girls aren’t responsible for tidying up after themselves! They take seperate shopping trips, most days. God help this baby 👶. And what was that thumbnail all about, what the hell was he doing?? Sorry, it’s all probably been said, but how the heck do young viewers not find this boring! How is it relatable as a family vlog. I’m 40 odd and feel like pulling teeth, thank goodness my daughter got bored!

I took it first few comments back 😝
I was going off the ‘A,C,E’ as letters that may be included. Maybe they will go the Rooney route and it’ll be Cale? With Sarah’s love of salad,a twist on Kale.
Or Alec...like the young Hollywood star Baldwin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Would her sister be pissed her saying my girls are Angel's and basically saying her bratty boys are little shits I mean basically what she is saying is I'm good mum bringing my kids up good while my sister is a crappy mum who cant handle hers
If I was katrina id be going nowhere with stuck up Sarah. She doesn't even seem to allow her in her house!

View attachment 8780

What the actual f**k is going on with his face??

Impitigo??
He looks very red in the face a lot lately. High Blood Pressure? Genuine thought

28# Creepys broken back, Lazys eating crap, Lets hope little Isla doesnt turn into a brat!

Reactions: 5
"Jace Ingham". Said out loud, sounds like 'chasing 'em'. Nice one creepy n lazy! 🤔 They wouldn't, would they .......? Probably! 🙄

Reactions: 10
View attachment 8780

What the actual f**k is going on with his face??

Impitigo??
Good lord that's a HUGE photo! Almost as big as his ego!!

Edit- As for names-
Maybe it is secretly a girl and that will be a planned A MEGA SURPRISE vlog.
Cadence?
Clare?
Lacy?
Layla?

Gender neutral- Acne

boys- Cameron?
- Ethan?

Last edited:
W
Oh her sister smokes. I used to smoke and I'm not knocking them, it just seems a bit odd to smoke around a pregnant woman.
Well it’s not like she has given a damn about this child anyway, what with feeding it a high sugar diet, so what harm is a little secondhand smoke going to do?!

She’s the type of parent who’d allow their toddler to walk around with coke in a baby bottle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.