The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get that, I know we have all down the quick change on the knee, but all the time? What about hygiene? The mat gets cold? If your house is freezing cold and he is naked then yes! They are so odd, it’s juat another excuse to shop, shop, shop.....
I've never changed my daughter on my knee 😲 she's massive, she'd roll off!! Who doesn't get a changing mat?!

Reactions: 5
I've never changed my daughter on my knee 😲 she's massive, she'd roll off!! Who doesn't get a changing mat?!
The Inghams!! Because they get too cold and you don’t need one 🤷🏼‍♀️ and surely a changing mat would catch a girls wee better than a boys? I don’t have boys, but I imagine they would wee up once the nappy was taken off, where a girls would go down? The excuses are laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've dont know anyone who doesn't have a changing mats they hardly break the bank. With our third child we bought 4 1 for each of the grandparents houses for when we were there and 1 for upstairs and 1 downstairs. By the time your on your third or fourth child you realise you dont need all these fancy expensive cots and changing table or baby furniture but you should know what basics you need and I would say a changing mat is a basic need.

Reactions: 14
Boys do pee a lot in the early nappy changing days, even with a changing mat she'll be lucky to catch it. There are a few tips and tricks I could impart, but I shan't be giving her royal lazy arse any headstarts. I can't wait to see the "HAD TO HEAD TO 24 HOUR ASDA AT 2AM!!! FOR NEW SUPERKING JOOOVET THANKS TO 3 DAY OLD BABY BOY" vlogs oh and her black eye bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Inghams!! Because they get too cold and you don’t need one 🤷🏼‍♀️ and surely a changing mat would catch a girls wee better than a boys? I don’t have boys, but I imagine they would wee up once the nappy was taken off, where a girls would go down? The excuses are laughable!
Haha my first was a boy and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to change him on my knee I would have been soaked a number of times.
@Jamhead I stopped myself from saying what precautions I took before opening my little boys nappy it's a learning curve Lazy and creepy will find interesting I'm sure.

Reactions: 9
And a Greggs sausage roll 🤣
Haha, this reminds me of a toddler who was holding a Gregg's sausage roll in the shop and dropped it on the dirty shop floor, his mum just said "Five second rule, it'll be okay just pick it up!", probably what Sarah would do considering they have to watch their pennies nowadays.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Boys do pee a lot in the early nappy changing days, even with a changing mat she'll be lucky to catch it. There are a few tips and tricks I could impart, but I shan't be giving her royal lazy arse any headstarts. I can't wait to see the "HAD TO HEAD TO 24 HOUR ASDA AT 2AM!!! FOR NEW SUPERKING JOOOVET THANKS TO 3 DAY OLD BABY BOY" vlogs oh and her black eye bags 🤣
😂😂😂😂 I forgot about joovet!

Reactions: 4
Haha, this reminds me of a toddler who was holding a Gregg's sausage roll in the shop and dropped it on the dirty shop floor, his mum just said "Five second rule, it'll be okay just pick it up!", probably what Sarah would do considering they have to watch their pennies nowadays.
I dread the weaning phase! Imagine the delights.

Reactions: 2
I had a look at their comments yesterday and saw one I assumed was from a child who was apologising for not sending their baby somthing yet, but promising they would soon. The comment was just liked by them and they didn't say to this person to save their money as their baby has everything he needs, Sarah may bleat on in the vlogs about not sending her stuff but it's a different story in the comments, the greedy scroungers!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
LOL was just going to comment on changing boys nappies is alot different to girls.. how many times do they get piddle in their eye before they decide they need a changing station lol oh please let it be sleezy on nanny duty!

Reactions: 2
I dread the weaning phase! Imagine the delights.
You just know they'll be the sort of parents who gloat at weaning stage about how their baby eats everything and is sooooo good with his food! Fast forward to 2 yrs old when he won't eat food that touches anything else, or isn't drowned in ketchup (but never sugar ;)) and I'll be sitting laughing at their asses.

Rule No 1 of parenting and social media - never gloat about a kid's eating habits because it will come back to bite you on the behind in the not too distant future!!

Reactions: 11
I had a look at their comments yesterday and saw one I assumed was from a child who was apologising for not sending their baby somthing yet, but promising they would soon. The comment was just liked by them and they didn't say to this person to save their money as their baby has everything he needs, Sarah may bleat on in the vlogs about not sending her stuff but it's a different story in the comments, the greedy scroungers!
Its pure greed! Because they don’t get freebies off big companies anymore, they rely on their following for gifts. I don’t agree with it at all, the vloggers should have P.O. Boxes closed down and tell people to keep their money or donate to more worthwhile causes!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Here you go Lazy bit of advice from someone who's had 3 boys. It's called the scrunched up tissue trick, and its real easy! Scrunch up tissue, lower nappy, quickly place tissue over the end of baby's pee-pee. Simples!

Here you go Lazy bit of advice from someone who's had 3 boys. It's called the scrunched up tissue trick, and its real easy! Scrunch up tissue, lower nappy, quickly place tissue over the end of baby's pee-pee. Simples!
Oh please don’t go giving them any advice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watch Sarah take her own credit for this when we see her using this method in a vlog!

Reactions: 6
I had twins boy and girl and I never found my boy to wee more than daughter tbh it's easier with a boy there pee pee goes up and you have time to react lol

I hope they aren't the type to whip the babies bum out in a restaurant to change him.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I've got one girl and I'll have to admit I bought the changing mat and never used it, once or twice but then it got flung. There was always a towel or blanket to hand I'd just lay her on the sofa beside me, or if she was playing on the floor she would just get the nappy whipped off where ever she was, once you've done it a few times you're quick at it!

Reactions: 1
I had twins boy and girl and I never found my boy to wee more than daughter tbh it's easier with a boy there pee pee goes up and you have time to react lol
Maybe Creepy already knows the tricks since this is his 2nd son 🙄

Reactions: 4
Hahaha the clickbait video title I predicted was going to happen a few threads back has actually happened today!! ‘my waters broke pregnancy prank’. I’ll take credit for that one sarah😉

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.