The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone really suprised that Chris has a huge skin problem the crap they eat? Sarah 8s probably as bad under the foundation

Reactions: 6
W

Well it’s not like she has given a damn about this child anyway, what with feeding it a high sugar diet, so what harm is a little secondhand smoke going to do?!

She’s the type of parent who’d allow their toddler to walk around with coke in a baby bottle
And a Greggs sausage roll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just skimmed through yesterday vlog. What I don’t get is why she thought she wouldn’t need a changing mat. She changed the girls on her knee but what about when they were bigger or nappies were extra messy. I couldn’t imagine changing my daughter on my knee all the time.
Also not seen them get him a playmat or anything, I know not the most essential thing in first few weeks, but seems like something good to get him for tummy time etc. They don’t seem to have much for him other than an excess of clothes

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just skimmed through yesterday vlog. What I don’t get is why she thought she wouldn’t need a changing mat. She changed the girls on her knee but what about when they were bigger or nappies were extra messy. I couldn’t imagine changing my daughter on my knee all the time.
Also not seen them get him a playmat or anything, I know not the most essential thing in first few weeks, but seems like something good to get him for tummy time etc. They don’t seem to have much for him other than an excess of clothes
I didn’t get that, I know we have all down the quick change on the knee, but all the time? What about hygiene? The mat gets cold? If your house is freezing cold and he is naked then yes! They are so odd, it’s juat another excuse to shop, shop, shop.....

Reactions: 10
This baby is just another accessory for Sarah. Something else she can dress up and shop for.

Whats the betting on a playmat appearing in the next few days. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jace, Archie, Caleb, Ocean, I don’t care what the baby is called. Just as long as one of us guesses it right and pisses them off spoiling their ‘mega surprise name reveal’
That’s all that matters 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably left everything so last minute as was hoping the freebies were rolling in. When in reality all they’ve had is stuff fans send. And without being rude and it’s very nice for people to send stuff

But if I had a baby I wouldn’t want to dress him in what my fans liked but having all those sent you’d feel pressure. but I also wouldn’t have a P.O. Box for children to send me stuff either.

If I was Sarah I’d have said thanks to everyone but I’m all sorted now so in the ifams name I would donate them to a women’s charity or something instead.

Reactions: 6
Has she washed any of the baby clothes? I'm more concerned about the stuff delivered to their P.O Box. You've no idea where it's been. Just because items have tags on doesn't mean it's clean.

The mat gets cold? If your house is freezing cold and he is naked then yes!
We always put a towel or muslin down to ensure baby wouldn't get cold. But I guess that's common sense - something they don't have.

I was shocked they didn't buy both options to be honest (I probably would have - one for the changing bag and one for home, just for convenience).

I've only ever changed my children's nappy once on my knee - and that was on the bus 🙈😂 I felt very sorry for the other passengers that day!

Reactions: 12
No it will be Tesco as big Easter eggs are down to £2...I’m predicting it!
So unless she is in labour, tomorrow’s vlog will be her stuffing a million, not needed, chocolate eggs into her boot!! Then later in the week she will go back with her sister! I can smell the greed from here....and if she buys 3 of each they definitely aren’t being donated, unless it’s to her tummy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Found the deal Chris booked for Sarah and Katrina. No afternoon tea or dinner. Just a cream tea as suspected
Ha so either he lied to Sarah of what it entailed or she was chatting crap as usual.

Why did she go out for dinner on her own and not take her sister. Thought it was weird.

So unless she is in labour, tomorrow’s vlog will be her stuffing a million, not needed, chocolate eggs into her boot!! Then later in the week she will go back with her sister! I can smell the greed from here....and if she buys 3 of each they definitely aren’t being donated, unless it’s to her tummy!!
She’ll need to as the ones she bought for charity have probably been eaten 😂

Reactions: 5
Ha so either he lied to Sarah of what it entailed or she was chatting crap as usual.

Why did she go out for dinner on her own and not take her sister. Thought it was weird.

She’ll need to as the ones she bought for charity have probably been eaten 😂
I found the dinner thing odd! She clearly said that dinner was included, but then later rambled on about being on her own and not knowing what to do for dinner? Even if it wasn’t included (lies or bad editing!) why didn’t she just go with her sister? They contradict themselves so much

Reactions: 7
So having just skimmed through last nights vlog! Same old boring stuff, but they know that baby will be here this week?! Could be any time in the next fortnight, realistically!
Not if she is actually already overdue and hitting 42 weeks this week the hospital will take her in and induce they won't let you go past 42 weeks so they may know that the baby will be here but who knows with these 2

Reactions: 3
Not if she is actually already overdue and hitting 42 weeks this week the hospital will take her in and induce they won't let you go past 42 weeks so they may know that the baby will be here but who knows with these 2
Very true! I was going as yesterday as her due date! But who knows what is true anymore!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.