The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but when is anything about Esme?? shes so sweet and pretty she just needs to shove iddy biddy attention seeker out the way and tell her mum to pee of!
Did you see the way Chris grabbed Esme and turned her upside down like she was a toddler? Not only totally inappropriately but also dangerous too. Prinny got her knickers in a twist and jumped up at both of them and could so easily have over balanced them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, but when is anything about Esme?? shes so sweet and pretty she just needs to shove iddy biddy attention seeker out the way and tell her mum to pee of!
Didn't the other two get holidays or something for their birthdays and then Esme got something minor in comparison, like a cinema trip? I feel for her.

Reactions: 9
Didn't the other two get holidays or something for their birthdays and then Esme got something minor in comparison, like a cinema trip? I feel for her.
They didn't even buy Esme a pair of deeley boppers for comic relief. She's no chance of a holiday for her birthday!

• Sad
I genuinely don't know who I feel sorry for more, Prinny or Isla! They seem to have gone up a gear in the way they treat both the dog and Isla. Someone said a few comments back about Isla speaking more babyish now than she used to. I totally agree, she has comp,etely regressed. I also think she is showing signs of extreme anxiety too. All three girls are scared about how things are going to change but instead of privately reassuring them Sarah laughs about it and vlogs it instead. Prinny seems to sill be sleeping in the Nursery or at least she still was just after they decorated it. She is going to feel put out when she gets ousted for a new person in the house. I hate to say it but I wouldn't put it past them to taunt Prinny with the baby and then use the fact she injures him to get rid. Honestly never have there been a more inept couple.
I don't think even they would blatantly let Prinny hurt the baby. However, Prinny woo is a little bit mouthy, I've seen her play bite on a few occasions and I actually think she would be happier in a calm environment with plenty of walks and not just shoved on the garden to do her business. It's not her fault, she's a dear little thing but it must be difficult for her in such a chaotic family and many dogs get stressed around the high pitched crying of a new baby. That said, she manages around Sarah's cackling ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just seen this, check the railings and the view from the vlog it’s the same hotel.

So Chris booked Sarah and Katrina in for a spa day at the village hotel in Leeds, those from the GG days will recognise this as as the hotel they escaped to when the “situation didn’t happen” and the tit hit the fan last July and they ran away with the kids.

You can’t make this up, who wants to be reminded of going on the run as your husband was exposed in the national press as a perve and was spotted crying in the reception to management who then dropped them 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just seen this, check the railings and the view from the vlog it’s the same hotel.

So Chris booked Sarah and Katrina in for a spa day at the village hotel in Leeds, those from the GG days will recognise this as as the hotel they escaped to when the “situation didn’t happen” and tit hit the fan last July and they ran away with the kids.

You can’t make this up, who wants to be reminded of going on the run as your husband was exposed in the national press as a perve and was spotted crying in the reception to management who then dropped them 😮

All of tattle at Chris right now.
“Are you bleeping serious babe.” 🙄
That place was so nice they took the kids out of school early (in the middle of the night) to go there right? 😂
Missed the day vlogging, their first in 2 years, and Sarah seemed so shifty she hears a car starting and looks like a bomb went off.
Talk about rubbing it in Chris ffs,
you had one job Chris 😂
It wasn’t to give Sarah PTSD triggers before she pushes your gingernut kid out of her foofoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She took isla to playgroup in the very early days but chris worked. Id like to think she would just so baby sees somewhere other then morrisons and costa
and Primark and matalan and Nandos...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 8770

All of tattle at Chris right now.
“Are you bleeping serious babe.” 🙄
That place was so nice they took the kids out of school early (in the middle of the night) to go there right? 😂
Missed the day vlogging, their first in 2 years, and Sarah seemed so shifty she hears a car starting and looks like a bomb went off.
Talk about rubbing it in Chris ffs,
you had one job Chris 😂
It wasn’t to give Sarah PTSD triggers before she pushes your gingernut kid out of her foofoo.
She got a cup of Yorkshire tea and a scone out of it though. Jam was sugar free obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad Isabelle got to spend some time with her paternal grandparents tonight. It's seems to be happening on a more regular basis, and Isabelle always looks so happy when she gets home.

It was also - genuinely - nice that Sarah didn't take the moment to be spiteful towards Isabelle's Dad's side of the family. First time for everything!

Reactions: 5
Wow he really is a narcissistic pig isn’t he. Let’s book there and remind you of the bad times! No wonder it looked like an iffy vlog I bet she was seething!

View attachment 8769

So Chris booked Sarah and Katrina in for a spa day at the village hotel in Leeds, those from the GG days will recognise this as as the hotel they escaped to when the “situation didn’t happen” and the tit hit the fan last July and they ran away with the kids.

Wow! I wasn’t on here at that point, only on YouTube. That’s crazy!

Wow he really is a narcissistic pig isn’t he. Let’s book there and remind you of the bad times! No wonder it looked like an iffy vlog I bet she was seething!
Haha good point no wonder we didn’t see the “surprise!” 😂😂😂

• Haha
View attachment 8769

Oooh is there a photo of that last paragraph?! I’d pay to see that ha!

View attachment 8769

Looooool love it. Was it Alton Towers were he allegedly attempted to perve on that poor girl? Maybe he'll treat Sarah to a trip there after the cash cow's born :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looooool love it. Was it Alton Towers were he allegedly attempted to perve on that poor girl? Maybe he'll treat Sarah to a trip there after the cash cow's born :ROFLMAO:
Yep Bella used to work there, I think she got a photo with them and he tried hitting her up on Instagram or Twitter after

• Angry
Which vlog is it that was right after the allegations? Not sure I saw it. I basically stumbled upon them and these forums after I saw stuff on twitter

Reactions: 2
Which vlog is it that was right after the allegations? Not sure I saw it. I basically stumbled upon them and these forums after I saw stuff on twitter
It was only a 2 minute upload the night after it all broke. She sat there with a still camera the whole time

It was the few days after Sarah posted that short message from the hotel that I can't get my head round. Chris was in them but not in a weird way. What exactly did they want to achieve by doing that? Then by 2 weeks later they were back to normal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.