Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Departed member 294

Oh god guys I’m back! Your chief antifam merch designer!

I’m bringing you today probably one of my best designs yet. Inspired by our very own @LilacLil !

You can pick up this beautiful design for an amazing price of 14.99! Grab it now to flaunt on this beach this summer wherever you are in the world! Florida, Majorca, South Africa, or sunny Bradford!

And don’t forget to DROP THAT TOWEL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Hatshepsut

I’m imagining the baby will look something like this. A combination of his trolling mother and his skating ginger father.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tublet83

VIP Member

Just seen this, check the railings and the view from the vlog it’s the same hotel.

So Chris booked Sarah and Katrina in for a spa day at the village hotel in Leeds, those from the GG days will recognise this as as the hotel they escaped to when the “situation didn’t happen” and the shit hit the fan last July and they ran away with the kids.

You can’t make this up, who wants to be reminded of going on the run as your husband was exposed in the national press as a perve and was spotted crying in the reception to management who then dropped them 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Zelda18

VIP Member
FFS!!!!!! I wasn’t going to say this but the lastest vlog had really pi**ed me off royally. My sister’s close friend has discovered today her baby has died at 36 weeks.
She wasn’t having the usual 10 movements.
She left work early and went straight to the hospital.
The umbilical cord was unfortunately wrapped around her neck and couldn’t be saved.
This is heartbreak Sarah you insensitive f**king cow.
Clickbaiting more pregnancy worries is vile at best.
And it won’t stop. Sarah will CLICKBAIT every concern and every ailment this baby has.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi Sarah! Whilst you're snooping here, I just thought I'd remind you that your accounts are due. No need to thank us. Much love.

Ps. Ease up on the sugar intake ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

moimoi

VIP Member
‘A very very lot of you guys’

This video needs to be titled ‘MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE STRUGGLES’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m really confused by this late night car park rant.
First up,
he’s shifty as fuck, he keeps looking to the side, away from the camera, as people do when they’re reading a “script” from their brain instead of reliving a painful memory
This is google 101 level or “what does ocd and anxiety look like”
It’s a fucking cut and paste job.
You’re a wanker Chris, you’re a wanker and a liar.
You know where your problems started????
Mrs Jane Ingham.
You know what made these problems worse.
YOUR UNBELIEVABLY SHITTY, FUCKED UP, SELF ENTITLED BULLSHITTY PERSONALITY.
your “miracle doctor cure” confirmed up all our suspicions about this being a load of bull crap.
Put a fucking sign on your wall telling you “this is a dickhead thought” is a cure. Well slap my ass and call me a short sighted prinny...
Tell you what. Here’s another option
Someone needs to put a fucking fist in your gob and 🤦‍♀️ Breathe...
😬 use the word “dickhead” in a different context.

The lowest you can go is washing your hands a few times?
You’ve come through nothing you little ass wipe, you talk about a new chapter.
and you might want a “new chapter” to what you’ve experienced this last year.
but believe me,
we’re all gonna keep this book open for a long long time. 😎

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
It’s possible that this doctor (who is certainly real and not in any way a fictional construct) actually said ‘Have you ever thought you are just a dickhead?’ as opposed to ‘They are dickhead thoughts.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hatshepsut

Cutting through all Creepy’s googled symptoms of various mental health issues here’s my take on his latest pity party.
He was not popular at school with the cool kids when younger and had no confidence. He had his Billy Elliot moment with skating, gained a few mates, went emo and started pissing about in lessons. He lost his bottle and hid in bed when it was time to take his A level maths, even though he had got a prize the previous year for top marks.
Mummy Jane took him to the Doctor who obviously didn’t refer him to anyone but did give him a random flippant saying as a cure-all.
What a crock of shit.
Personally I think this vlog was made for a couple of self-serving reasons.
The first was to say poor me, look at what I’ve been through now let’s all forget about how I have affected the mental health of anyone else.
Secondly, towards the end I noticed him trying to suppress his arrogance as he talked about overcoming things and everything getting better. That was his way of telling people ‘you won’t beat me and I’ve been in worse situations than this’
The man is an utter disgrace and using a serious topic like mental health for sympathy and views is low even for scum with his morals.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Scullybob

VIP Member
I don't understand how Sarah is not excited for the birth of her son. It's so heartless, you would think that she would be dying to meet him. When she said the midwife had advised her to bounce on the yoga ball to encourage his head to move down, her reply was that she wasn't going to do that and he can move his own head down. It makes me sick that she won't take the advice of medical professionals. I hope he rips her to shreds on his way out and she needs a gazillion stitches to her nether regions. And I hope she gets a whole bunch of piles too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Hatshepsut

Please don’t! 🤢
The man is a delusional, lying piece of shit.
This whole statement undermines people who genuinely suffer from mental health issues. There is a big difference between feeling anxious about a stressful situation and suffering from anxiety.
This narcissistic creep needs to realise that true OCD does not mean someone who simply likes a tidy kitchen or once organised their CD’s into alphabetical order.
In truth he is an arrogant, egotistical mummy’s boy who actively seeks out attention and admiration, even when that comes from teenage fans.
Real women wouldn’t touch this fool with a bargepole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Sarah ‘if I have the baby before the 41 week scan we’ll still keep the appointment and go with the baby and give her some chocolates’ nothing like wasting NHS appointments is there love ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I'm just looking at their crap website and now they are taking a script for what you want them to say and you can choose either the whole family or one of the five individual members to say the message to you.
Do you think if you paid a tenner and got them to say 'hell no, no incident here' that they would do it? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Sarah hasn’t felt the baby move and is worried yet decides to eat a strawberry milkshake flavoured cereal and go get a coffee with her sister instead. Apparently this happened with Isla and they induced her as Islas heart rate was slow . Any self respecting parent would be on the phone to the hospital but shopping in matalan ! She bloody boils my blood!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh yeah real lack of self confidence when he’s woo hooing walking down streets or throwing himself around a soft play centre. Dressing like a 14 year old and roller blading.
What a prick.

He’d want to spend a day dealing with real anxiety, real body issues and no confidence. He’d be in for a very rude awakening.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MountainMama

#28 Sarah’s About To Pop, But Still Finds Time To Shop, They Want Baby To Arrive Late, So Daddy Still Gets To Skate

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Nice to see Isla using her manners in tonights vlog and butting in during conversations to make it all about her again. If Sarah and Chris genuinely think that Isla will be ok when this baby comes then they are seriously deluded

Reactions: 28