The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon tea is usually in a really nice tea room sometimes posh in hotels sometimes just nice little places.

Tea, can often add a glass of champagne and then a tiered plate thing with lots of sandwiches and cakes

Not a cup of Yorkshire tea and a scone on the bench outside 😂😂

Chris woke her up with a cup of tea and a smile (heave) like he always does.

So it would have probably been midday
Ha, the things you learn from tattlelife. I always just thought afternoon tea, arvo tea if you will, was anything you ate between lunch and dinner. A high tea has scones, tea, maybe some sandwiches or cakes etc.

Ha, the things you learn from tattlelife. I always just thought afternoon tea, arvo tea if you will, was anything you ate between lunch and dinner. A high tea has scones, tea, maybe some sandwiches or cakes etc.
Yeah so afternoon tea is basically what you call high tea then :)

Reactions: 2
I'm glad Isabelle got to spend some time with her paternal grandparents tonight. It's seems to be happening on a more regular basis, and Isabelle always looks so happy when she gets home.

It was also - genuinely - nice that Sarah didn't take the moment to be spiteful towards Isabelle's Dad's side of the family. First time for everything!

I'm glad she gets to see them too. I assumed she's stopped her therapy now?

Reactions: 2
There’s an offer on groupon with village hotels. Spa day for 2 (2 treatments each and cream tea) for I think like £85 so I reckon he prob booked that offer. Don’t know why he didn’t choose a nice pregnancy/mum to be spa day for her instead but then I guess he would’ve had to pay something seperate for Katrina.

Reactions: 7
Lazy has posted an insta story. "Keep Calm it's my due date".

Will today be C-section day 🤔😉
It`s ok lazy ,i have to reassure you ,my day was full ,i also spent some time with my lovely mum ,and you know what? I didn`t think of you ,your family ,or your "due date" one little bit! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would her sister be pissed her saying my girls are Angel's and basically saying her bratty boys are little shits I mean basically what she is saying is I'm good mum bringing my kids up good while my sister is a crappy mum who cant handle hers

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Would her sister be pissed her saying my girls are Angel's and basically saying her bratty boys are little shits I mean basically what she is saying is I'm good mum bringing my kids up good while my sister is a crappy mum who cant handle hers
Haha does she not have isla as a daughter then, isla is a brat, spoilt, and sulky, no lazy isla isn't an angel she's been made into above by yourself and husband. Give me katrinas children any day. Also at least her children are allowed to grow and have a life and friends and do things. Katrina is a better parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha does she not have isla as a daughter then, isla is a brat, spoilt, and sulky, no lazy isla isn't an angel she's been made into above by yourself and husband. Give me katrinas children any day. Also at least her children are allowed to grow and have a life and friends and do things. Katrina is a better parent.
Exactly!Plus Katrina did the decent thing ,she removed her kids from youtube ,and prying eyes ,and is allowing them to grow up (somewhat ,she still has contact w/llazy) ,normally ,and with their privacy intact!

Reactions: 13
Who’d have thought we’d end up praising Katrina! Oh my word this shows how tit they are at editing to make them look like fools! If I hear that stupid voice they both put on for angelic Isla one more time..but we’ve got it all to come with this one! 😩

Reactions: 16
When I was very little like 2 when I had an accident like fell over cut my knee etc my mom used to call it a boo boo - maybe they call it Isla cus she was an accident baby #justsaying

• Haha
Chris was so keen on giving the house a deep clean. Shame he couldn’t manage to scrape together a bit of soap and water for that greasy, sweaty face of his.

Reactions: 11
Is Arvo tea similar to a 'smoko'?

And she has help, where as her sister doesn’t? Translates as “I’m a lazy cow and my creepy husband does everything”

Reactions: 8
And she has help, where as her sister doesn’t? Translates as “I’m a lazy cow and my creepy husband does everything”
She has more than help. She doesn’t lift a finger from what we see. Sleeps in, goes shopping, usually in bed before the girls.

I think they are really going to have their work cut out with Isla when the baby arrives. Over recent months they has been a real change in her behaviour on camera- pushy, obnoxious, sulky, jealous of Esme and Isabelle if they get the limelight more than her. Methinks lil Isla knows her days as iddy biddy are seriously numbered.

Reactions: 14
She can't sleep in the daytime... just like she does not do sugar!! Even creepy has to do the nesting instinct as she is too sodding lazy, her idea of nesting is rearranging that pregnancy pillow for a day time nap!!

I hope that boy is born with a good set of lungs and uses them to earsplitting effect 24/7!! 'Comment down below, if you know how to shut up a little tit lovely new born baby boy, who disturbs my daytime naps as well as my nights!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She can't sleep in the daytime... just like she does not do sugar!! Even creepy has to do the nesting instinct as she is too sodding lazy, her idea of nesting is rearranging that pregnancy pillow for a day time nap!!

I hope that boy is born with a good set of lungs and uses them to earsplitting effect 24/7!! 'Comment down below, if you know how to shut up a little tit lovely new born baby boy, who disturbs my daytime naps as well as my nights!'
To be fair, I'd struggle to sleep in the day time if I was getting up at midday each day too... 👀😂

What baffled me was Creepy took the girls to the park, and then had to go home and cook dinner. My husband and I regularly do the same thing - we usually all go out together, but sometimes one will stay home, get some housework done and put the dinner on whilst the other takes the kids to the park to burn off some steam. Teamwork.

Lazy sat on her backside at home, scoffing mint imperials and doing bugger all as usual. I'd be embarrassed to show that of myself each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How bad was Sarah's acting when talking about Chris cleaning all 'thats not my idea of fun' and giving the side eye when she said he's prob glad she's not there moaning...I know their audience is young but god how do they buy into their relationship? She couldn't hide her disdain. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.