The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been lurking since GG days but I just had to comment about Thomas. I work with children with special needs and he has some mannerisms of autism. It would explain his obsession and how it all makes him so happy... It's a trait of autism to have obsessions and the Inghams must be his. ? It's a shame his parents must be encouraging it and are probably oblivious to the saga going on. Thomas maybe doesn't pick up on what's going on too?? Just my opinion and thought on him... Bless him he clearly idolises them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Are they serious with tonight's vlog? High dangerous drop slide? It's a slide at a local park ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know I keep going on about his “back” but sat for over an hour and a half editing on those breakfast bar stools would kill just about any bodies back let alone his “bad back” !

Not been funny but if my dog rolled in dog poo I would not be letting her lay on the landing carpet, she would be straight in the bath without touching anything!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Are they serious with tonight's vlog? High dangerous drop slide? It's a slide at a local park ??
To the Inghams it’s a high dangerous drop slide. To everyone else it’s a slide

To the Inghams it’s eating healthy. To us it’s appaling eating.

To the Inghams there’s no situation. To us, well.....

(Also being really picky but the hand print thing was pointless. Sarah filled everyone’s print in with block colour. So not really a print and could have just painted them on)

Reactions: 21
I see Chris bad back Inghams playing on a climbing frame again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
To the Inghams it’s a high dangerous drop slide. To everyone else it’s a slide

To the Inghams it’s eating healthy. To us it’s appaling eating.

To the Inghams there’s no situation. To us, well.....

(Also being really picky but the hand print thing was pointless. Sarah filled everyone’s print in with block colour. So not really a print and could have just painted them on)
The rainbow reminds me of people who have lost a child and get pregnant and say the baby is a rainbow baby. I know there’s is just because they like rainbows or something like that, but my first thought was “rainbow baby”

Reactions: 10
Did someone mention they had probably sold the dinning table yesterday? It appeared in tonight’s vlog ???? you couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did someone mention they had probably sold the dinning table yesterday? It appeared in tonight’s vlog ???? you couldn’t make it up.
Yep they don’t read here at all do they ? (have you paid your accounts btw yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They might as well sell it and turn the room in to the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not been funny but if my dog rolled in dog poo I would not be letting her lay on the landing carpet, she would be straight in the bath without touching anything!
Considering Creepys hygiene habits (or lack of) added to the fact they all wear clothes until they get up and walk off them (and bedding) I imagine a bit of dog poo on the carpet would fit the theme of their house quite nicely.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering Creepys hygiene habits (or lack of) added to the fact they all wear clothes until they get up and walk off them (and bedding) I imagine a bit of dog poo on the carpet would fit the theme of their house quite nicely.
That coat of Isabelle was too tight when she got it. She has had a big growth spurt since then too.

Reactions: 1
Isabelle looked like she was having fun in the park but how boring must it be to be 13 and spending an evening in the park with your little sisters and creepy Dad!
I'm also sure that Prinny shouldn't have been in the play area!

Reactions: 13
Oh yes that local slide that they've vlogged several times before is soooo dangerous. That's why it's still there.
Really funny that Lazy thinks Chris "knows how to treat his wife". Like cheating. She needs to get a grip.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know I keep going on about his “back” but sat for over an hour and a half editing on those breakfast bar stools would kill just about any bodies back let alone his “bad back” !

Chris told Isabelle to stop stroking the poo patch on Prinny but didn’t tell her to go wash her hands...and she made no attempt to either ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't know about anyone else but if I went to the theatre or cinema and had someone filming then I'd be going to ask one of the stewards to ask them to stop. Ok they don't film the show or the movie but it's a bit arrogant to take a camcorder in to the theatre or cinema screen with you. It shows no courtesy for those around you. They really do think they are celebs don't they?
I`m in the South ,and at our cinemas` there are notices up about not filming.Creepy/Lazy guess what they call it? ILLEGAL!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I've never posted on here before, but been lurking since GG days.

Although they annoy me I've never felt the need to add to the thread, but I was just on their Facebook and clicked "posts by others" and someone has put a video of them watching their personalised message.
It's about 15 seconds long and you actually see them cut to a generic "thanks for subscribing"

I don't know what's worse, exploiting young fans and thinking that you're doing them a favour by saying their name, and charging a tenner for the privilege, or the fact it's taken over 4 months to record ONE SENTENCE!!!

Sorry it's completely opening up the video message saga again, but it's really annoyed me and I have no one to vent to lol.
Vent away!! Such a total rip off! I hope they`ve had numerous requests for refunds!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.