The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted on here before, but been lurking since GG days.

Although they annoy me I've never felt the need to add to the thread, but I was just on their Facebook and clicked "posts by others" and someone has put a video of them watching their personalised message.
It's about 15 seconds long and you actually see them cut to a generic "thanks for subscribing"

I don't know what's worse, exploiting young fans and thinking that you're doing them a favour by saying their name, and charging a tenner for the privilege, or the fact it's taken over 4 months to record ONE SENTENCE!!!

Sorry it's completely opening up the video message saga again, but it's really annoyed me and I have no one to vent to lol.
Imagine that poor child waiting months for that message only to be given that crap.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Soon to be thumbnail “Shock surprise the baby is coming!” With all three girls in their open mouth pose.

Reactions: 8
I’m in two minds over this birthing vlog, part of me thinks they will find an excuse to not film it (most likely the nhs), as I can just imagine Sarah screaming and shouting at the staff and Chris or more than likely the baby just falls out of her and there is no vlog ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Sarah! Whilst you're snooping here, I just thought I'd remind you that your accounts are due. No need to thank us. Much love.

Ps. Ease up on the sugar intake ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Who thinks Creepy looks like one of the seven dwarfs with that pointy beanie on that ugly head? Maybe he's the 8th dwarf as we already named him Creepy. We always just see part of that beanie never a full shot of it on his beady head oh and when he smiles yes looks like Creepy the dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter is the same ? unfortunately some children are brought up knowing no better! It’s not their fault, it’s just sad that with the time and the money that they have, they don’t put more effort into meals. They used too, in the early days, she used to put loads of fresh stuff into the slow cooker, unfortunately over time, that has changed.
And her girls will literally eat anything so I can’t see why they just give them rubbish ??‍♀

If I put a bag of sweets or some strawberries in front of mine she would pick fruit. Don’t get me wrong she has the odd sweets or chocolates but if I was to give her a pouch she would take it away with her have a handful (her size hands not mine ?) and bring them back - I keep saying I need to follow her diet ??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And her girls will literally eat anything so I can’t see why they just give them rubbish ??‍♀

If I put a bag of sweets or some strawberries in front of mine she would pick fruit. Don’t get me wrong she has the odd sweets or chocolates but if I was to give her a pouch she would take it away with her have a handful (her size hands not mine ?) and bring them back - I keep saying I need to follow her diet ??
I have 2 girls. The oldest would choose fruit over sweets and chocolate but my youngest given the choice would always take the chocolate and sweets. She is a competitive gymnast so really have to encourage her to eat healthy but after training she would always go for the unhealthy option given the chance lol

Reactions: 2
That Thomas guy made a comment that someone copy-pasted here back in January or something saying 'my mother send you a payment for the personalised message but you've not been able to send me it yet. I also bought a toy for the new baby that should be in the post.' Then he made general conversation on what he was doing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm not even sure she should be driving this close to her due date.
Why? Everyone I’ve known who has been pregnant has driven right up until “the end”. I went overdue with two of mine and drove over a week past my due date. Nothing wrong with Sarah driving at this stage.

Reactions: 3
I’m in two minds over this birthing vlog, part of me thinks they will find an excuse to not film it (most likely the nhs), as I can just imagine Sarah screaming and shouting at the staff and Chris or more than likely the baby just falls out of her and there is no vlog ?
I think if it is filmed it will be very heavily edited. Maybe with moments in between pushes for Sarah to touch up her make up and for the girls to rehearse their reactions. I actually doubt there will be any footage of her actually giving birth and by that I mean even of just her face, obviously not the entry of Bingham into the sideshow. It will probably be a few clips of her on the way to the hospital and lots of clips afterwards complete with cheesy music.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.