The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The doctor told him exercise was best apparently. Personally when I’ve put my back out I struggle to even tie my shoes or sit down.

Notice they avoided filming Sarah’s food. She’s definitely trying to make us think that she’s such a healthy eater. Forgets there is actually video footage of her eating a whole advent calendar etc etc
I tweaked my back on Saturday, and can't even move slightly without it causing a lot of pain. Yes, I have to try and move and stretch it - but definitely cannot over-exert it. Couldn't imagine jumping on a bloody trampoline with it... I hope someone is keeping record of this all ready to send to DWP when he starts claiming DLA in the near future ?

Reactions: 9
Yep. There at the point where they’d be better off putting out one 20-30 min vlog a week and scrap the dailies ( doubt they will though as too greedy)

You can only fill so many days with Morrison’s cafe and tat shopping.

Anyone else find it weird that Sarah goes to buy esmes friends birthday present? Wouldn’t it be nicer if Sarah gave her the budget but let her choose for her own friend, maybe just me but I found it weird

Saying her whole body was aching - its because she sits hunched over the wheel - its ridiculous how close to the wheel she sits.
I'm not even sure she should be driving this close to her due date. I also noticed she said she was wearing heels which is pretty silly. As creepy would say ..... You Fool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know know about anyone else but I’m personally waiting for the SURPISE we didn’t go shopping today or SURPISE we washed the bedcovers or SURPRISE we had haircuts or the best yet...SURPRISE Creepy owns up to his “alleged” actions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What was today’s surprise? Poundshop tat? IFam merch? A surprise trip to the theatre that they already knew about? New parents?

Reactions: 5
funny how after comments on here about how anyone can comment anything on the girls Instagram Esme’s are now restricted.. unsure why Isla’s isn’t however small coincidence??‍♀

Reactions: 2
I know know about anyone else but I’m personally waiting for the SURPISE we didn’t go shopping today or SURPISE we washed the bedcovers or SURPRISE we had haircuts or the best yet...SURPRISE Creepy owns up to his “alleged” actions!
What about the Surpise we let the girls go without a camera in their face for a weekend.
Or Surprise we let the girls go do what they wanted with their friends for a change.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What was today’s surprise? Poundshop tat? IFam merch? A surprise trip to the theatre that they already knew about? New parents?
Xscape again. Sarahs sugar levels must be way up... Frapachino, slush then whatever she had at tgi

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't know about anyone else but if I went to the theatre or cinema and had someone filming then I'd be going to ask one of the stewards to ask them to stop. Ok they don't film the show or the movie but it's a bit arrogant to take a camcorder in to the theatre or cinema screen with you. It shows no courtesy for those around you. They really do think they are celebs don't they?

Reactions: 16
I have never been so bloody angry with a family I don't know before. The sugar consuptiin is getting worse. All those sweets yesterday. Sarah being filmed with a sugar filled frapachino and admitting to FOUR slush (Gd knows what she had off camera), today, the girls consuming an entire tub of sweets and popcorn yesterday and more sugary drinks today. Chris with his massive cup of those letters yesterday. I have been trying to roughly calculate how much sugar the girls consume on a regular basis given that 23 to 30g a day should be their limit they easily consume 7 or 8 times that. That poor baby too. I have said it before and I can't think of a single mum I would ever say this about apart from Sarah but I hope she does bottle feed. He might actually get some proper nutrition finally.

Reactions: 14
She’s probably fed up of her parents being there all the time. I remember being 13 and not wanting to tag along on every single “family day out” and on occasions choosing to stay at home or do my own thing. :rolleyes::unsure:
Izzy looked so unimpressed in most of this vlog.

Reactions: 8
I've never posted on here before, but been lurking since GG days.

Although they annoy me I've never felt the need to add to the thread, but I was just on their Facebook and clicked "posts by others" and someone has put a video of them watching their personalised message.
It's about 15 seconds long and you actually see them cut to a generic "thanks for subscribing"

I don't know what's worse, exploiting young fans and thinking that you're doing them a favour by saying their name, and charging a tenner for the privilege, or the fact it's taken over 4 months to record ONE SENTENCE!!!

Sorry it's completely opening up the video message saga again, but it's really annoyed me and I have no one to vent to lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Although they annoy me I've never felt the need to add to the thread, but I was just on their Facebook and clicked "posts by others" and someone has put a video of them watching their personalised message.
It's about 15 seconds long and you actually see them cut to a generic "thanks for subscribing"

I don't know what's worse, exploiting young fans and thinking that you're doing them a favour by saying their name, and charging a tenner for the privilege, or the fact it's taken over 4 months to record ONE SENTENCE!!!

Sorry it's completely opening up the video message saga again, but it's really annoyed me and I have no one to vent to lol.
Iv just watched on posted on their facebook. Its sarah doing all the talking, them all saying "lots of love" and doing a kiss. A tenner really!

Reactions: 3

Just watched it. Bloody hell, I'd be fuming spending a tenner on that. The jump cuts were so bad too... Poorly edited, as per.

Inghams = Rip off central

Reactions: 7
It’s really concerning! I had a friend that fed her children on fizzy drinks, takeaway and beige freezer food, constantly! And always given loads of sweets after school. At the age of 9, the eldest needed 3 teeth removing and she blamed it on the amount of strawberries she had consumed! Nothing to do with the bad diet! To look at children can look fine, but it’s what it’s doing in the inside!
I’m so lucky with my daughter she doesn’t like fizzy drinks, hardly eats sweets/chocolate. She is very picky with food but I get as much healthy stuff down her as I can

Reactions: 3
I’m so lucky with my daughter she doesn’t like fizzy drinks, hardly eats sweets/chocolate. She is very picky with food but I get as much healthy stuff down her as I can
My daughter is the same ? unfortunately some children are brought up knowing no better! It’s not their fault, it’s just sad that with the time and the money that they have, they don’t put more effort into meals. They used too, in the early days, she used to put loads of fresh stuff into the slow cooker, unfortunately over time, that has changed.

How do you find that? I can't find visitors posts on their page

Reactions: 1

I've just watched it, bless that boy and they sent him that crap!! The intro was longer than their actual 'personalised' message.

I've just watched it, bless that boy and they sent him that crap!! The intro was longer than their actual 'personalised' message.
Is it Thomas? If so he seems to idolise them, especially Sarah! From what I've seen he posts on there FB wall every day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.