The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely old photos of them both in her insta..I’m sorry but what the hell is attractive about him? He was wearing more pale foundation than her!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just had a nosy at the Facebook page (literally never looked at it) and saw that Thomas lad posted that he needed to lose weight and asked Sarah for healthy meal suggestions. Had a chuckle at that one.

Those messages are a load of crap. So generic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a nosy at the Facebook page (literally never looked at it) and saw that Thomas lad posted that he needed to lose weight and asked Sarah for healthy meal suggestions. Had a chuckle at that one.

Those messages are a load of crap. So generic.
Poor kid. I feel like his parents really need to intervene. He seems so obsessed with the Inghams.
Asking Sarah for healthy meal advice is like going to Chris for fashion advice!!

Reactions: 15
Poor kid. I feel like his parents really need to intervene. He seems so obsessed with the Inghams.
Asking Sarah for healthy meal advice is like going to Chris for fashion advice!!
I agree. I went over for a look and its heartbreaking to see how obsessed he is with them, especially Sarah.
He seems to feel real love for her and he's desperate to meet them. He said hes going to leeds soon and looking for recommendations on where to eat etc.. And he hopes to meet them while he's there.
Of course, sarah didnt answer him, even though he asked a few times. I can't decide whether she's right or wrong to ignore his plea.
I really wish his parents/guardian could intervene

Reactions: 6
Lovely old photos of them both in her insta..I’m sorry but what the hell is attractive about him? He was wearing more pale foundation than her!?
Throwbacks of Isla, Isabelle and Creepy but no Esme. Lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree. I went over for a look and its heartbreaking to see how obsessed he is with them, especially Sarah.
He seems to feel real love for her and he's desperate to meet them. He said hes going to leeds soon and looking for recommendations on where to eat etc.. And he hopes to meet them while he's there.
Of course, sarah didnt answer him, even though he asked a few times. I can't decide whether she's right or wrong to ignore his plea.
I really wish his parents/guardian could intervene
Surely if you want to meet them just go and hang around Morrison’s. B and m, matalan for the day and your bound to jump into them.

Or a greasy hand rail if you want to meet Chris

• Haha
I decided to help the inghams out by writing there new intro - well actually just like the inghams I stole it from the Adam's family but just change a couple of words ? enjoy and I hope you get the song stuck in your head
Petite Iddy Biddy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don't even try to hide the fact that Isla is their favourite. I despise the way Chris talks to her in that stupid voice. She's not a baby!

They should not be having a forth child they can't treat three equally, they definitely don't deserve Esme and they show no signs of letting Izzy grow up, I actually feel worse for Isla because she is disliked by strangers because her parents are making her that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I decided to help the inghams out by writing there new intro - well actually just like the inghams I stole it from the Adam's family but just change a couple of words ? enjoy and I hope you get the song stuck in your head
Yes, thanks for that. Adams Family now going round my head!!!

He's Creepy and she's Lazy
The girls are always craaazy
His back is sore - well maybe
The Ingham family

The girls are upstairs playing
While Sarah's just complaining
But Creepy's downstairs preying
On ifam teenage girls
(Allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s interesting that on these Instagram throwbacks she’s putting laughing emojis as if ‘we used to look crap’ type vibe

When I actually think they looked much nicer especially Sarah back then. Chris is Chris I won’t go there he just looks the same. But they just looked more natural and happy.

Perfect example of a bit of ‘fame’ going to someone’s head. Sure doesn’t buy you happiness

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.