The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's ranting after the person who did their amazing super dooper painting removed thier post from their insta 😂 alright which tattler was it haha
But will said person refuse the future business / money ? I’d really REALLY hope so 🙏

Reactions: 19
Jace still pinching Milas ears and with a ridiculous tight ponytail 🙄

ETA he’s actually pinching both ears 🤨
Ffs stop letting your male child think he has the right to indiscriminately touch your young daughter. Just asking for trouble, poor Mila deserves bodily autonomy. If you don't nip this in the bud where will it ever stop ?

Respect your baby cash cow children !

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The way she glorifies that boy is just disgusting.

I feel sorry for Mila.

Isla needs to stop acting like a circus monkey when the camera rolls.

Esme needs to pipe down, she is not as amazing as she believes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 55
But will said person refuse the future business / money ? I’d really REALLY hope so 🙏
If she agrees to do another one in Feb (hope she doesn’t but from what Sarah has said in the vlog, she’s probably convinced the lady to continue to create artwork for her), I bet it will be agreed they won’t share it publicly

Reactions: 14
Ffs stop letting your male child think he has the right to indiscriminately touch your young daughter. Just asking for trouble, poor Mila deserves bodily autonomy. If you don't nip this in the bud where will it ever stop ?

Respect your baby cash cow children !
Uhm, do you know whom their father is😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
the only problem is that she’ll be the one in trouble not devil child. Even if the likelihood is he’ll start the physical altercation.
Exactly
Mila was innocently wandering about and Sarah was calling her a ‘renegade’ they are such horrible parents they make me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Jace still pinching Milas ears and with a ridiculous tight ponytail 🙄

ETA he’s actually pinching both ears 🤨
Wish someone would rip his off see how he likes it. Rip lazys off as well as she’s so comfortable with it.

Yeah the little **** can do what he wants with her and to her ! She’s not even 2 and already learning she has no rights to her own peace and well being. So instead she’s learning to just not complain or cry ! Just let him do what he wants.

JUST LIKE HIS UNCLE AND JUST LIKE HIS DAD ! He does what he likes to females of any age ! No reprimanding at all !

WELL DONE LAZY witch ! You f** f*** !!! 😡 I wish you the absolute worst !
Exactly this, poor thing has no choice and her mother stands there doing nothing! GROW A PAIR SARAH AND TELL YOUR SON TO STOP!

Reactions: 36
Jace is just unbearable. I can’t even hate watch without getting angered by him. He’s a sly kid too, knows exactly what he’s doing, and all his so called mother does is comment on how cute he is. Are we looking at the same bleeping kid Sarah!? He isn’t cute, he isn’t sweet, and he isn’t funny! If Any of my kids behaved like he does I would be mortified!

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Fills me with rage when I see Jace grab at Mila’s ears. He will be punching her and pushing her over before long (when Sarah leaves them unattended)

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Jace is just unbearable. I can’t even hate watch without getting angered by him. He’s a sly kid too, knows exactly what he’s doing, and all his so called mother does is comment on how cute he is. Are we looking at the same bleeping kid Sarah!? He isn’t cute, he isn’t sweet, and he isn’t funny! If Any of my kids behaved like he does I would be mortified!
I genuinely don’t get it, at Jaces age albeit they have let far too much go, they could start to try and address the bad behaviour, he’s young enough to have boundaries put in place and understand when he has behaved in a bad manner. Sadly discipline needs consistency and reinforcement which neither lazy nor creepy would be inclined to do. Jace is sadly the result of two feckless individuals putting their own wants and needs first before their childrens.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Congratulations @Big frank Shortened to fit.
View attachment 1840894

TLDR
- The Inghams had the usual screechy, braggy Christmas. A weird video of Chris dressed as Santa sneaking into Isabelle's bedroom was shown on the Christmas Day vlog. Later in the day he was seen without any pants on (probably left them at the Ibis). The main presents were severely underwhelming with Esme being given the pink bike Isla wanted. No Mary Shittle gifts this year. Mila's presents were opened over several days with Jace being allowed free reign over them all.
- Sarah exchanged "monies" with a small business to buy Jace a coat. She's upset because people have been informing businesses they buy from and get gifted things from have been contacted them to inform them Chris is a ponce.
- Sarah bought Chris a painting of the van for Christmas. The picture was posted on the artist's Facebook and then deleted.
- Isla still thinks she's the youngest in the family.
- Esme was given the same Secret Santa present as 3-year-old Jace, an electric writing pad. Isla got an ice cream play set for 3 year olds. Isabelle got Chris a mug that said 'bleep' on it.

Hi Steve.👋 Hi Paul 👋

I thought I'd add a little poll in amid the ongoing speculation.

Credit to @HelloCreepy If he grew up and embraced the baldness he'd have a similar hairline to Matt Hancock.
View attachment 1840926
View attachment 1840887View attachment 1840917View attachment 1840922
That second picture looks like he’s been caught shagging a Christmas tree like those weird people that are in relationships with objects like cars

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Jace is such a brat, he should be told No! He is not sweet or kind, constantly pulling on the baby's ears, he is actually damaging them, if you look at pictures of her from months ago, her ears are sticking out a lot more now, he is damaging the ear cartilage.
Terrible parents.
Isla needs to be told to stop acting like an overgrown toddler, its disgraceful her parents encourage it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
People are pointing out the 3 older girls should clean up after themselves
One of my girls looks after a just turned 2 yrold.He knows when he`s finished playing with his toys it`s time to clean up :)..Mind ,he also has wonderful manners for a little one ,and is a pleasure to be with.I totally blame lazy for Jace`s behaviour (well ,both of them ,but especially Sarah).Our little guy has been taught right from the start (by his single mum) ,how to behave.It`s sad because Jace will only get worse if they don`t nip this in the bud ,and he certainly won`t be invited on playdates then. Sarah probably assumes it`s easier to give in ,but is only storing up trouble for herself.If he cheeks her now ,and ignores any attempts to get him to comply ,imagine him in his teens?? SArah ,wake up for goodness sakes!! Oh ,and do cut that poor boys hair! Coming from a family of hairdressers it makes me shudder seeing the state of it.:(

He added a quick segment in vlog last night as well when Sarah was out, he lit the fire & sat down with all Mila’s toys over the floor near the fireplace. To claim OCD when it’s clear he just tidies up when he can be bothered (which isn’t as often nowadays as standards definitely seem to be slipping) must a real kick in the teeth to anyone who has a genuine struggle 😡
Absolutely.My ocd has plagued me for years (even with chronic pain).When mine were younger i`d come back from the school drop off ,and wouldn`t even make a cuppa before the washing up was done ,and a load of wash put on.Once the place was tidy i felt easy in my mind to sit for a while.I also have to check everything`s been switched off ,numerous times during the day,and at night it can be a real pain ,but i don`t feel settled until i1ve gone through my rituals. Creepy hasn`t a clue ,he honestly hasn`t.

I have quite severe hoarding OCD (it’s getting better) and their house genuinely looks how mine used to look before getting help..maybe even worse ,it’s crazy,the way he claims to have ocd is disgusting..my OCD isn’t just hoarding (or cleaning like the stereotype) it’s literally messes up my life and many others with the disorder ,it’s actually crippling,the thoughts are horrendous and Chris doesn’t know tit!
Exactly ,i know how you feel. Mine started young ,and i`d do something and have to repeat it a certain number of times.It`s worse now ,as it`s alot to do with stress with me .,,and as i`m older i have more people to worry about and stress over.I have dreadful images in my head of what could happen if i don`t finish my rituals.I`ve had therapy and now take prescribed meds to help ,though the intrusive thoughts and actions can still overwhelm me.You`re right ,the tw*t hasn`t a clue.Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That photo of him hovering in his pants 😂
Somewhere, in an alternate* universe, Creepy thinks there's a teenager lucky enough to have him. He is such a freak!

*Correct usage of alternate, Creepy. Not like you making the same mistake in your 16 year old step daughter's vlogs with her friends that you (shouldn't have) edited as you did in your dating profiles during your marriage.

Screenshot 2022-12-30 23.41.25.png

Screenshot 2022-12-30 23.43.30.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How do these make you feel ? Genuine Question. Because I’m a cross between revulsion and rage! 🤢
I hate them THAT much ! Look at lazys balloon head ! She called it her “ little meatball “ recently ! Nothing little about you other than the size of your brain witch !!!
Poor prinny ! 🥲

FAST FORWARD a few years ! I know people compare him ( THE BOY ) to Dhamer and I 100% see that but I’m hoping he returns to his roots instead !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How do these make you feel ? Genuine Question. Because I’m a cross between revulsion and rage! 🤢
I hate them THAT much ! Look at lazys balloon head ! She called it her “ little meatball “ recently ! Nothing little about you other than the size of your brain witch !!!
Poor prinny ! 🥲
Creepstopher looks like he borrowed Dericks wig (shudders) ,lazy looks like the before poster for slimming world (and i will slate her for what she`s done and continues to do to her kids) ,Jace`s hair just gets worse by the day ,like his behaviour....all your fault again lazy ,try putting your little daughter`s best interests before his demands) ,and Prinny ,well ,if it weren`t for my cats upping and leaving home ,i`d take her in and treat her as she deserves to be treated.What a family.:(

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.