Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I've been saying for ages that they'll try a didn't know I was pregnant, huge surprise clickbait. I did wonder if they'd try and make the newspapers etc with it, but then they risk Creepy's past being published again too.
Yeh so she wouldn’t get roasted about ante natal care when they were in the tin all that time,

Reactions: 9

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I reckon it is rented and you pay for a year or so lease on it. Lazy was saying how the guy told her about the family before them being a 7 person family too. That to me says it was rented and then returned?

What will they do with the shitty van? And the caravan? Like who needs this many vehicles? I follow lots of “van lifers” and they show the true meaning of van life! Not playing eenie meenie each trip on which one they’ll take with them!!
They don’t appear to loan them from the website. The company seems to be an independent business who design/build these themselves & the van is 2011 build year so likely the previous family have upgraded to a newer model or the company have bought it back off them to resell.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I wasn't always like this but I'm now turning 40 this year and I'm not a people person at all 😬 I adore my own company. I love my 3 children and husband but sometimes need a break from them just have a bath or watch an episode in bed not easy with a toddler tho he finds me 🤣 .. I have no family but I've had more people in my house in December than they have in a year.
Do you think this might also be due to the effects of covid life as well? I live in a different country to my family, and we have nothing to do with my husband's side, so our Christmasses always revolved around being with our friends. We have a small group that we always spend thanksgiving and Christmas with. We call ourselves the misfits. Singles, a couple of married couples, the majority of us immigrants, a few kids - all of us without extended family either nearby or in our lives. I cherish our holidays together, but after missing the last two years due to covid, we all made a special plan for a few different Christmas activities together this year, and as lovely as it was, it drained the LIFE out of me. I love them all, but it took me days to recover from each one. I not a huge extrovert at the best of times, but i think the last few years have made me so much more introverted. Or maybe I AM getting old 👵

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
offcoourse they are taking a small break now. They had a few vlogs with a good viewcount. Probably half off them bought by family of the ingham clam. Then it has gone downhill again so now they are punnishing the ifam by taking away their daily dose.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
The Law is that you must be 14 to ride an electric bike , so the ‘parents’ are basically encouraging them to break the law , if they have an accident surely they would be charged with neglect !

• Wow

Web30

VIP Member
The ex BF is live on TT answering Ingham related questions 👀
Again 🤣 ill have a look but she didnt have much new to say last time.

Lolling at dave wanting to change his last night after it came out about chris

• Haha

TinkerBelle

I watched last night's as I don't think it's monetised I think they are getting visits in the new year by some authority and doing everything last minute.
It's still monetised even though it's under 10 minutes, they just can't put any mid roll adverts in if it's under 8 minutes long.

• Wow

slmapg

VIP Member
Yes they will have a big bill
my December bill is £750 6 bed terraced .the Aga is the gas guzzler
Especially as they have under floor heating too…and running a hot tub!
Wonder how cold their floor is now if they can’t afford to heat it 😂

Reactions: 8

Ticketyboots

Here you are x
Oh, I must be in a different wavelength to everybody. I was expecting a Bonnie Langford / Shirley Temple type baby outfit with frills and bows and tackiness.

To me this outfit is just a normal dress covering the knees with a colour matching cardy. Shoes seem fine. Again, was expecting some awful black patent dress up shoes. Rather like that ill-fitting Christmas outfit.

I'm confused as to what is wrong with this 🤔 it's just a dress and cardigan 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just posted the same response and have now seen yours 😂

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, this is genius. Actually laughed out loud 👏👏👏 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had never heard of Gammon cos to me its ham, so when they used to get Gammon from the carvers, which they now can't afford, did they think they were eating raw salted pork? Or were they trolling us tattlers 😁😏🙄